Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The origin story to your kink

Jennwrites

Meteorite
When browsing through the community I see a lot of us have a wide array of kinks, going from common to niche and quite simple to very complex.
What is interesting about many kinks is that they can be traced back to some experience, idea or observation in your past: your kink's origin story!
If you're open to share this origin story with us all this is the spot to do so!

I'll start with a simple innocent one (more to come if this catches on):
Most of us enjoy fancy, sexual/sensual clothing or just a particular clothing type. For me this is wedge heels, I like them all but light brown cork or rope wedge would be my favourite. This stems back from a huge crush on a teacher in my high school days. And in summer time this teacher would often show up in skirts and wedge heels. I was right in the middle of my sexual awakening so this apparently activated some neurons in my pubescent brain. I copied many of her outfits at the time, she thought it was cute and I don't think she realised I had a crush on her at the time.

I wonder what would have happened if my teacher had started wearing clown shoes🤔.

I always felt my interest in embarresment and embarressed characters was started by watching multiple movie scenes in which a character would be caught naked or put into embarressing situations. Think the invisible women in fantastic four having to take her clothes off before suddenly turning visible again, or the scene form the 2000s charlie's angels when one of them is running around naked hiding behind props. Whenever those sequences would happen I always felt a bit of empathetic embarressment alongside a blooming sexual sensation. The kink was only cemented when I found multiple sites dedicated to showcasing ENF scenes from movies and other media.

Hoo boy, I got so many kinks that it's hard to explain. I'll start off with something fairly simple.

Hentai, doujinshi, fanfic and fandom RP's might not be a proper kink but it's something I enjoy a lot. I'm a weeb and I've been a huge anime fan ever since I saw the old DiC dub of Sailor Moon as a kid back in the 90's. I had crushes on a LOT of anime, video game, and movie characters when I was younger and I still do even as a 40 year old woman, lol.

I always felt my interest in embarresment and embarressed characters was started by watching multiple movie scenes in which a character would be caught naked or put into embarressing situations. Think the invisible women in fantastic four having to take her clothes off before suddenly turning visible again, or the scene form the 2000s charlie's angels when one of them is running around naked hiding behind props. Whenever those sequences would happen I always felt a bit of empathetic embarressment alongside a blooming sexual sensation. The kink was only cemented when I found multiple sites dedicated to showcasing ENF scenes from movies and other media.
Chalarm, I kind of share this kink too, to the extent it's my main one. Or, more widely, wardrobe malfunctions of any kind. I think it's a mix of the fact that the victim is often revealing something I "shouldn't" be seeing, mixed with the way it makes her feel weaker, more helpless, and embarrassed. I find a woman is far sexier suffering "social embarrassment" such as being caught with the zip of her pants undone or in the act of pulling up her saggy pantyhose than naked, or forced into a hard core situation with a ball gag in her mouth and her wrists cuffed. It somehow seems more realistic and everyday.

As to the origins of my fetish, I can date it back to an earlier age than most such things develop, and recall two incidents in particular, both stemming from that wonder of our age, television.

I should mention that like a lot of kids I tended to lie down on the floor to watch, and of course as a side effect of this one's penis is pushed against the floor, making an erection more likely due to the friction involved. I was very young at the time, long before puberty, and both scenes I saw on TV had a profound effect upon me even though at the time I did not connect them with actual sexual feelings, since I had no idea at the time that sex existed!

The first was a TV ad where, at one point in the action, a man had to do up the rear zipper on a woman's dress. I presume, looking back, it took place backstage at a fashion show or something. The idea that the woman could not get her dress to do up and had to call on help really made me feel all excited inside, and wanting to help the woman and even do her zip up myself. I fantasized about the incident for years after, and even today if my partner needs such help, or I see a similar incident on TV or in a movie (or of course if it happens in a RP) I get horny!

The second I can actually put a name and production to. It was Ginger Rogers in a movie called, I think, "The Batchelorette." Ginger's character happened to get the hem of her skirt caught between two heavy packing cases, and was trapped, unable to move and, as a bonus, showing lots of leg. Her extreme embarrassment, which ramped up tenfold when the male lead offered to help her but proved a bit unenthusiastic about doing so really turned me on.

As I reached puberty I already knew my sexuality was a bit strange. While other kids eagerly devoured nudie mags they'd stolen from their brothers of fathers, I used to delight in seeing my female teachers' slips showing, or watching through the corners of my eyes as they discreetly hitched up their pantyhose, and in fact clothing being out of adjustment and female embarrassment became the twin pillars of my sexuality.

I used to seek out TV ads for clothing using the "before and after" theme - ie, a woman with baggy hose of her bra strap slipping off, only for the problem to be corrected when she bought the brand being advertised. There are quite a few such ads on YouTube these days, but then I had to assiduously seek them out! Even today, anyone who offers to play a helpless damsel who suffers constant wardrobe malfunctions has a pretty good chance of getting a yes from me!

I think in a sad way my incest kink came from not having a loving family and pretty bad parents. So the idea of someone who not only loves you but EXTRA loves you was always appealing to me....

Though it's also taboo and taboo is hot as hell so who knows

Back
Top Bottom