Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Popularity of idea

FirstContact

Meteorite
Any idea how popular with women extreme kinks are like beastiality, ageplay (underage), and non-consensual?

While I am not a woman, I have never struggled to find people to write non-con stories with. And there might be a reason for that. Meanwhile bestiality is pretty rare (2.3% or so). But I have bumped into a few people here into it. Unsurprising, considering that there are ~several thousand active accounts, most of whom never seem to post RT's of their own.

Ageplay I am not going to touch, even with a 10' stick.

I feel like it comes down to each individual, but if you're looking for my two cents:

I find bestiality repugnant on basically every level.

Again, with ageplay (assuming underage means "under eighteen" but still within site rules), there was a time in my life that I found it more acceptable than I do now. As I've gotten older, or perhaps as my tastes have matured, I find myself keeping ages within the general vicinity of my own. It's a comfort thing, and not indicative of what women may, or may not, want.

As for Non-con, I'm not entirely opposed to it, but that's heavily dependent on my mood, or what I'm looking to get out of a story.

As the other posters have said, this is less a gendered thing and more of an individual thing.

Regarding ageplay, please do remember our site rules, especially rule #4 which is our rule regarding underage characters and ageplay. This is one of the most serious rules and will lead to a permanent vacation from the forums should it be violated twice by a member.

That being said, I find there are quite a few writers who enjoy these three specific kinks/things. But I cannot speak for an entire gender on how they feel about it.

I have always defined "ageplay"as meaning a significant age gap between the participants (eg 20 yr x 60 yrs) rather than either participant being under the age of consent, which of course would violate both common decency and BM rules specifically. I see plenty of requests for "acceptable ageplay"as in the threads here, and many for rape or mock-rape games. Very few for bestiality, though an occasional one pops up from time to time.

Last edited:
For me it all depends on context. I don't like those stuff just out of the blue, but if they're part of a good story/setting I enjoy all of it.

Can't tell for others

Back
Top Bottom