Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three group game ideas. Have a look, decide and let me know :)

Zavaya

Super-Earth
The Bachelorette

Looking for two or three female characters, played by multiple people (gender not important), to accompany my character on her yacht in search for love. My character is a well known bachelorette who has decided to find true love on a cruise around *insert pretty location*.

The Bachelorette is the heiress of a multi billion dollar company, raised and living in wealth beyond the imagination. She is also good looking and has a big heart, giving lots to charity and caring for the environment. She doesn't like to come out in the spotlights but has recently decided to step up her search for romance and love after many failed adventures.

The characters are selected by the Bachelorette's closest friends and can be a good match. If you're interested, please think of a creative, well thought out in depth character. I do like smut to happen, obviously, it is 3 or 4 young women on a boat after all but I also want character development. Also when my character takes one of yours for a private get together, I'd like the other(s) to still be involved in the game somehow. When all are played by one of you, that's not so big a deal, when it'll turn into a small group game, it is a big deal.

So whether your character is really there for a romance and trying to win the heart of my character or if she's just there for the money and the free holiday, I'd like to see interesting characters with a solid background we can work on.

So, come join the cruise and find love in the world's most coveted Bachelorette.​

TAL-four-seasons-yacht-tropical-FSYACHT0922-f9322b791b664ce080cde2527c8efe6d.jpg

A new Beginning

This is a survival idea but also a slice of life. There has been an apocalypse of some sort. Most likely something natural or a war. Definitely not zombies or virus related. Our characters are somehow connected. Friends, strangers who met, family, anything. After wandering the wilderness for a period of time they stumble on a camp with other survivors.

The camp has 'old tech' but in a very rudimentary state. What I mean is that there is electricity and probably water but it's all crude and simple. Initial idea is that the people live in boats and aircraft they've collected but I'm open to suggestions.

Point is, our characters are taken in by the community, who are a friendly bunch of ordinary people, willing to give our characters a chance but cautious. From here our characters have to 'earn' their way into the community proper.

Depending on how many, if any at all, people are interested, I suppose some could already be in the camp.

Drama, romance, betrayal... What little's left of human kind, they're still humans.​

0fdf576d282bce9672c22172e50ca347a7dc96f9.jpeg

The Study

This takes place in a research center, luxury hotel style. The facility is renowned for it's human behaviour science focused on the erotic parts of it. The latest study is one called 'sexualisation of society' and is focused on discovering just how far you could openly exhibit sexual behaviour and what effect that had on the population that saw it. The subjects would stay naked for a period of time and the impact on them would be monitored but also on those around them. They would go out on the streets naked, asked to perform all kinds of tasks like simply go to the shop for a bottle of milk to making out with one other on a bench in the park. At all times, the subjects would be monitored and their rooms in the institute had camera's everywhere. To make it worth the subjects time, the rooms were super luxurious and there was a substantial financial bonus at the end.

Kinks and specifics can be discussed.

ameliaallen_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqH8g0IxmZhOOFzRvM6k8ERox7TV0e26PW9-ZyBGVGr2U.JPG

I love the idea of the apocalypse roleplay, seems like a lot of potential for kinky and fun character play!

That's great to hear :)

I'll leave it open for a bit longer, hopefully collect a few more players. I'll contact you in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom