Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SHB's sex shope: CLosed.

• Thread starter xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

.::.Hello everyone. This is SHB's RP request page!.::.
This might be different to what I had on DRP since I can't exactly remember word to word of what I had wrote.

Anyway, to start it off, I play a sub female in ALL of my het RPs, with no exceptions. However in Yaoi I become a dominant sex fiend ;)

I mostly do my RPs on threads where possible, and PM if you can convince me otherwise. I say a big NO to IM and other devices because they are too personal =]

I want someone who can do an paragraph per post, not like 2 lines. I understand shorter posts if things get too intimate, but I hate replying to one liners. Also, someone who is rather active like comes on even for just a minute everyday to reply is appreciated too~ I'm not too picky on the grammar, but I like to see understandable sentences, like High school level.

Right now, I have a lot of yaoi RP happening, or going to happen, so I might limit the number of yaois I do. It does turn me off if I do too much of it. But if you to do a RP with only kissing/hugging/touching, aka 13+ stuff, I shall allow it ^^

I normally have this little quiz to go along with so that if you want to RP with me, you can just fill it out and tell me what you want. No long conversations needed!

Name of your character:
Pairings:
Plot (Feel free to change it around):
You start or me:
Special fetishes and other things you want:
How would you like me to act? (Sexy, innocent, etc. But this might vary depending on the plot):
Virgin or not?:

NEXT POST IS RESERVED FOR PAIRINGS AND PLOTS!​

Re: SHB's sex shope: Need SOME RPs.

PAIRINGS (Feel free to make more!):

For Het RP: (Goes by me/you)
.::.Slave or Maid/Prince(PLOT)
.::. Sister/Brother (PLOT)
.::.Angel/Demon (PLOT)
.::. Friend/Friend (Or Students) (PLOT)
.::. Kidnapped/Kidnapper
.::. Princess/Prince or Knight
.::. Virgin/Incubus (PLOT)
.::. Hunter/Demon (PLOT)
.::. Princess or lady/Assassin (PLOT)
.::. Princess or lady/Pirate (PLOT)
.::. Princess or lady/Bodyguard (PLOT)
.::. Secretary/Boss (PLOT)

For Yaoi RP: (Goes by me/you)

.::. Master/Slave
.::. Prince/Servant or friend or body guard, etc

For Anime based RP: (Just the names of them. They can be yaoi or het)
.::. Kuroshitsuji
.::. Ouran Host Club (PLOT)
.::. Code Geass (PLOT)
.::. Tsubasa
.::. School Rumble
.::. Vampire Game (PLOT)
.::. Death Note
.::. Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen De (Love and Desire are at school)
.::. ...And some other yaoi mangas...​

PLOT WILL BE NEXT

The plots can be flexible between Yaoi and Het. But most of the pairings are from Het. If you want me to play as a neko or rabbit girl, do tell me. All the plot are just summaries, and can be twisted around.

#1 AngelxDemon ( Option: Gangbang/Tentacle)
A battle between the angels and demons on Earth...And Demons won. Now demons are out for revenge from the angels, by capturing them and making them into their slaves. (So basically it's just angelxdemon, then slavexmaster)

#2 MaidxPrince or Master ( Option: Gangbang)
There wasn't a law that said that a maid couldn't have a relationship with her master. But this was still immoral to do. However, what would happen if the master can't keep his hand off his sexy maid and punishes her for every little error she makes, sexually? (Reluctance)

#3 StudentxStudent ( Option: Gangbang)
Student A is sub, B is dom. A always goes to the library to study, and keeps out of the sight of B, who has been chasing after A for a long time. B plans to finally catch A in the library, behind a bookcase which was rarely used. A is attacked by B, but is warned to not make any sounds as they are in the library. How long can they remain silent though?

#4 SisterxBrother (Can be reluctant or not)
A beautiful gorgeous sister, and a handsome muscular brother. Nothing could happen between them right? Wrong! First of all they aren't related by blood, but secondly they are going to be left alone in the house for a week. Now...What would you do?

#5 Virgin/Incubus
A guy and a girl studying together for exams. Guy wants girl, but the girl just thinks they are friends. So, how would the guy get her? Summon an incubus and seduce her first into a sex crazed slut of course!

#6Hunter/Demon
A famous demon hunter of the century gets another assignment. It seemed like an ordinary slay the demon and go. But how would the hunter defend herself, if all her weapons proved ineffective to the handsome demon?

#7 Maid/Prince ( Option: Gangbang)
A playboy prince who has been famous for having numerous courtiers and a chamber maid who is to attend his every needs. So, she becomes his next target, but would the girl yield, or would he have to break her down?​

Currently craving:
.::.An RP with a gangbang.::.
.::.Anime RPs.::.
.::.RP with rape.::.
.::.RP with blackmails.::.

To all those who had contacted me before, please leave a message to if you are still interested.

OPEN~

~

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom