Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™Šπ™Žπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™‚π˜Όπ™‡π˜Όπ™“π™” // Notes & Information

Khira

ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ʙᴇɴᴛ
Designer
Violet_Purple_Pink_Colorful_Space_Galaxy_Album_Cover_1400_300_px_2.png

[  THE PLOT  ]         [  THE FIREFLY ]         [  THE HIGH COUNCIL ]
 

border4.png

Last edited:
    
plot7.png

β€Š
33bb4d8418cf04f9f29df7c083bea394.jpg
Eight outcasts
were forced to form an alliance β€” A CREW. They were given a spaceship [ THE FIREFLY ] and their orders are to complete missions given to them by the High Council. Some missions will be piece of cake such as stealing an artifact or locating an item or a person. Other missions will be a bit more tricky, such as finding a secret organization or capturing a criminal. Their first mission didn’t go exactly as planned, despite them completing it. One of their crew members β€” Rumi β€” had gone missing in the search the key that a dangerous man β€” Tarkan Demhir β€” possessed.

Now, the other seven are searching for her, putting their next mission on hold which is starting to piss off the impatient members of the High Council. But the crew refuses to give up until they've found her, whether she's dead or alive. However, they can only postpone their current mission for so long, and who is going to face the High Council's punishment if they still haven't completed their mission by the end of the month?

Eventually, they'll get to know each other. They will become
A FAMILY, and they will have each other's backs.

Last edited:
   

FF.png

firefly2.png
  
33bb4d8418cf04f9f29df7c083bea394.jpg
β€Š
L O U N G E : The main area for socializing is on the main floor. Lots of seats - couches and chairs. The tables can be used as a regular table, but they're also touch screens where the crew can see and navigate information about missions and people or whatever they would like. The TV on the wall is mostly for entertainment and news, but also for video calls from the High Council.

B A R : A small bar is located near the Lounge. There are literally all kinds of drinks there.

T R A I N I N G  R O O M : This is one of the bigger rooms on the Firefly located on the main floor in the back. The middle of the room consists of a huge sparring mat. The crew also has access to lots of equipment, and there are also a few exercise machines near the walls.

S T O R A G E  R O O M S : The biggest storage room is located on the lower floor of the Firefly and contains mostly big boxes and random equipment and cargo. The armory is located on the main floor with easy access to all sorts of weapons.

S L E E P I N G  Q U A R T E R S : The second floor is for the crew's sleeping quarters. Every crew member has their own which they can personalize as they want.

H A L L W A Y S : The entire Firefly is filled with them.

I N F I R M A R Y
/ L A B : The infirmary is located near the front on the main floor, and contains a small section that works as a lab.

C O C K P I T : This is where the pilot controls the spaceship when it's not on autopilot.

Last edited:
  
thc2.png
thc6.png

H E A D Q U A R T E R S : Hightower, HQ
L O C A T I O N : Solaris, Creon
M E M B E R S : Unknown ( Different levels between 1 - 10 )
P U R P O S E : To keep order in the galaxy & make sure everyone abides by their rules
F O U N D E D : Hundreds of years ago

The High Council was founded hundreds of years ago by a single man β€” Ares Hightower β€” backed by a small circle of powerful friends, including his wife Belize. Not only did they want to restore peace on Creon and its neighboring planets, but they also wanted the power that came with it. After recruiting more powerful citizens, they eventually succeeded. Every member had a powerful ability β€” a gift β€” and they were not afraid to use them. They divided the members into levels, where you started at the bottom [
1] and worked your way to the top [10]. Those with better abilities had an advantage, but there were no shortcuts.

It is a privilege to become a member of the High Council. They rarely recruit new members. Moving to a higher level is extremely difficult, but not impossible. All you have to do is prove yourself worthy of it. Your level also determines where you're allowed to go in the Headquarters. Your level also determines how much information you get and which information you have access to. Some members work at the Headquarters, while the majority is spread across the galaxy.

The High Council is an organization that is known and respected throughout the galaxy. The majority is aware of what they are capable of. They rule the galaxy with an iron fist and very few dare to cross them. Some members are more ruthless than others, and you can't always decide who you meet or who you have to deal with.

Attacking a High Council member or harming them in any way will result in a punishment worse than death.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom