Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a few of the ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerBell

Dust
Ideas I have thought about.

Army/Military School for girls.

Charlie Smith or Char as most of her mates call her was always usually in trouble. Her parents at their wits in ship her off to military school for girls hoping to straighten their daughter out. As Charlie gets stepped onto campus the she knew she was going to have a hard time. The drill Sgt looked tough and slightly frighten her. But she didn't let it bother her. She started to settle into her dorm/ barracks only to get on the bad side of one of the ranging queen bee. There wasn't a day that went by that Charlie was in her Sgt office.
**Domination/rape/control**

Teacher/Principal-Student

Now this one can either be I play the student and I am getting low test scores and grades and to help get the up I have to do a little extra credit after school.
Or
I am the Teacher and after a keeping you after class for disrupting you start hitting on to me. But I shoot you down and you start to blackmail me telling me you will go to the principal saying I had come onto your and was trying get you to do things. And to keep you from doing that I become like a slave to you.
**Domination**

Working Class
We work at the same place. Be it a bar or office. We had small flirting sprees but nothing acted on til one day.
**Consensual**

DrugAbuse
Recovering addicts in a halfway house fall for one another. Discovering that Drugs aren't the only thing that can be addictive.

Few Movies:
Twilight
Fast & Furious
Gone in 60 Seconds
Sweeney Todd
RENT

If you see one your interested in either shoot me a pm or leave a post. I am also open for a new ideas.

I am the Teacher and after a keeping you after class for disrupting you start hitting on to me. But I shoot you down and you start to blackmail me telling me you will go to the principal saying I had come onto your and was trying get you to do things. And to keep you from doing that I become like a slave to you.
**Domination**

Sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom