Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing with me?? [reaper]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some and looked around the club as her and her brother walked in. She saw alot of hot guys around and she wished she could dance with them. Her brother is very protective of her and she loves it some but other time it's just fucked up. Biting her lip she shook her head and pushed him away then went onto the dance floor dancing with some other guys. She knew her brother was forceful when he got into the mood and she knew she didn't like him like that.

When she was done dancing she felt someone grab her arm before she could go over to the young guys bar and she looked back. Seeing her brother and his tight grip on her arm she whimpered a little and went with him to the dance floor. Looking at him she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to grind against him some. Biting her lip she wondered what else he was going to make her do. Closing her eyes she could feel his hard on rub against her and she opened her eyes wide then started to push away some. She knew she could get away unless he let her and she knew she was in trouble "bro please don't don't do this I don't want it".

Wearing a black tight short skirt and a red tanktop she growled a little as she felt his hand going up her leg. Looking at him with her baby blue eyes she whimpered a little and smacked his hand away "bro no it's not right". She pulled away then started to go towards the bar once again hoping this time he would leave her alone.

He growled as his face twisted abit glaring at her walking off towards her other guys. What did she think she was doing she was there with him. He went over and grabbed her by the wrist firmly and began pulling her back towards the dancefloor. People gave him a dirty look be he didn't care. Drake pulled his sister against him her back to his chest he wrapped an arm around her waist his hand resting on the area just below her stomach holding her against him he wars hard as a rock and he knew she could feel it through his pants she was shorter than him so it was touching her lower back. His other hand was under her breasts as he danced against her. If his sister knew what was good for her she would go along with it. Because she knew what would happen back at home if she didn't. She had made that mistake again he hoped she wouldn't be so stupid as to make it a second time. He grinned as he leaned down to speak into his sisters ear so she could hear him. "What do you think you're doing little sister" He smiled moving his first hand down lower under her skirt hiking it up enough so he could get his hand under while they danced he began touching her sensitive area and he could already feel her getting wet.

Maria whimpered as her brother grabbed her wrist and pulled her back "bro no just fuck off for once". When he pulled her back onto the dance floor she growled some and closed her eyes as she felt his hand go just below her stomach and she looked at everyone else dancing and looking at them "bro please stop it's not right it isn't". When he put his other hand under her breast she whimpered hard and struggled some pushing on his hand on her waist. Biting her lip hard as she felt his hard on against her back she shook her head and felt like screaming to get away but that would only get her in more trouble. Growling some as his hand went under her skirt she tryed smacking it was but he was to determined. Shaking her head her body trembled as reacted as he started to touch her senstive area and hike her skirt up more "bro please not here just once let me do what I want". She pushed him into another guy and girl dancing then started towards the back so he would have a harder time coming after her with going through all the people dancing. He would just get more people on his bad side.

Drake growled as his sister bumped him into another guy he felt the other guy push him. That was a bad thing to do, Drake turned around and decked the guy watching him fall down to the ground. Drake was a muscular guy and if he wanted he could knock somone out with one hit. He had done it many times before and now his sister was pissing him off, even though he would never hit his sister like that he had slapped her many times and if she didn't smarten up she was going to end up paying for it. He wasn't goiung to wait till they got home he would rape her here and now. He headed off after his sister through the crowd people bumping into him and pushing him back. He was just getting mor frustrated and angry. Eventually he caught up to her in a dark part of the rave with very little people around and those that were wern't paying attnetion. He pinned her up against the wall. "Now you have pissed me off sis" He grinned looking her up and down he liked the outfit he had picked out for her.

Maria whimpered some as the crowd let her through and she wondered if she was going to be able to get out of the club without her brother raping her first. She knew her brother was violent cause had hurt her plenty of times and she was sick of his shit. Biting her lip as she got to the back she stalled not seeing any doors but just people there. Whimpering hard she wondered what the hell was going to happen now. When she saw her brother come through the crowd she got a scared look in her eyes and screamed as he pinned her against the wall. Looking up at him she glared deeply then looked away and struggled some "bro please not here I'm begging you don't rape me here". When he looked her up and down she knew what he was thinking and she knew she had to get out of there. Pushing on him some she looked up at him then glared and growled deeply "fuck off you damn asshole".

He slaped her hard accross the face. "Stop your whineing" He made sure she knew he was pissed with that slap. "You owe me, or have you forgotten that one party when you got drugged and almost ended up getting fucked like a toy by half of the guys there. Who saved you from that huh? Me." He grinned pulling her tank top up to her shoulders and began playing with her breasts his other hand pulling up her skirt all the way to her midriff to that everything was exposed. He also pulled down her down letting it drop to her ankles. "What's it going to be sis Here, out in the car or at home." He grinned evily as he put his hand over her pussy and began pushing two fingers in his other hand still fondling her breasts him bent over licking her neck and nibbling on her collar bone.

She yelped when he slapped her then she got tears in her eyes. Growling deeply she looked away as he pulled her shirt up so high and her eyes went wide as he pulled her skirt up also. Looking at him she blinked her eyes a few times. This was her brother doing this to her..why the fuck. She didn't know but it was to late and she knew she had to pay him back. Problem was whenever he wanted a fuck and couldn't get it from other girls he came to her with that same excuss. Biting her lip as he started to push two fingers into her she gasped and maoned as he nipped and sucked at her neck "bro no not here the car please lets to this in the car I promise I will be good just not here".

He smirked letting her off the wall "Fine then the car it is." He didn't midn the car he had a fairly decent sized back seat. and very dark tinted windows, nobody would ever be able to see exactly who was in the car but they would know somethign was happening if she looked. He stood there and waited for her to fix her clothes. He grinned looking at her, his sister was a pretty good looking girl. Once she had finished getting dressed her grabbed her by the wrist to make sure she didn't think of something stupid and walked with her towards the exit to get to the car. He was going to have his fun either way, it was his sister deciding if she was going to enjoy it or if she was going to be in tears crying like a whore after he raped her.

She looked at him then away as she got her clothes fixed then she whimpered a little and started to walk until he grabbed her wrist. Looking at him she growled deeply then when they got out of the club she walked towards the car which was in the back of the parking lot. Biting her lip as she got in she whimpered a little then got into the back seat not even looking at him "bro you better not go to fucking hard..I don't want to get pregnant either so no fucking cumming in me and I swear if you do I'm leaving for good". She whimpered a litlte then started to take her skirt off.

He grinned as he watched her getting undressed he pulled down his pants and sat back down on the back seat he reached over locking the doors so nobody could open them. He smiled at his sister grinning evily. He pushed the passenger side seat up so there was plenty of room for her to kneel there. "I want to watch you suck me off before anything else." He grinned he loved having his sister wrap her lips around him. "If you're lucky and you do a good job I MIGHT consider letting that be it untill later tonight." He smirked as he sat there his pants around his ankles.

She looked at him as he got in and she had gotten her shirt and skirt off. Whimpering a little she saw as he sat down and knew that he wanted her to suck him off once again. Growling some she saw that the doors were locked so she had no choice. Backing up a little bit she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth then started to suck and lick on him. Looking away she closed her eyes and then started to move her head up and down gagging as she went further down onto his cock she looked up at him opening her eyes and gripping onto his hips her nails digging into his hips. She was going to pay him back big time and she knew she could get out of the car fast enough if she hurt him bad enough.

He rested a hand on his sisters head pulling the hair away from her face so he could watch her blow him He leaned back his head. He knew his sister was going to try something. He winched slightly as her nails dug into him. "Sis if you try anything i'll tell mom and dad all about that night you went out under aged and drunk drunk and drugged and nearly raped." He grinned as he let out a groan. "Besides if you try anything you know you are just going to get it worse when I get my hands on you, which I always will you know that from experiance." He smiled down at her. "God you look sexy as hell doing that."

Maria looked up at him and glared some as he threatened to tell their parents. She was going to get away from her brother and get away for good even if it meant leaving her parents that she loved and cared for. Growling deeply she brought her hand into a fist and punched him across the face the in the stomach then in the balls. Getting her clothes back on she whimpered and looked at his bloody nose then she unlocked the door "your never going to get me ever again bro". She opened the door then got out then ran towards the street. She sighed some then started to run going down and alley then turning the corner going the way to her boyfriends house.

Drake growled pulling his pants up as he winced his balls aching his nose bleeding he was going to make her pay for that. He climbed into the drivers seat and turned on the car. It roared into life, he put it into first and took off like a bullet heading towards her he KNEW where is the one place she would run and he would get her before she got anywhere near his house. He knew she couldn't be far but she was probly sticking to alleys. He caught a glimpse of her in his eye and grinned an evil grin as hedrove abit ahead of her and stopped the car. He could see the fear in her eyes. "Not going to catch you huh?" He slapped her HARD across teh face causing her to fall back. He grabber her by the hair pulling her to her feet he pulled her to the car like that holding the door open he turned on the child lock and threw her in the back closing the door and getting into the driver seat. "Were going home" He growled. "And you're going to be sorry for what you did"

She tryed to run as fast as she could knowing her boyfriend had a gun and he could protect her from her brother but when she heard the roar of the car closer then she thought she whimpered hard. He had recovered to quickly and she whimpered a little as she saw him up ahead the car lights shining on her. Growling some as she saw him get out of the car she looked at him then around trying to find something to get him with but there was nothing. Yelping as he slapped her she fell on the ground and she screamed as he grabbed her so tightly by the hair. Looking at him as he dragged her to the car she growled deeply then looked away. Seeing him put the child lock on she struggled hard "bro no please don't do this I don't want this to happen again". Whimpering hard as he threw her into the back seat she curled up into a ball and whimpered hard "why do you do this to me bro I didn't do anything to deserve this from you".

He growled, "You stupid bitch why do you think i'm doing this? Look what you did to my fucking nose. I was going to let you off with just sucking me off for the night but nooooo you had to fuck up that chance. Now your going to get it." He put the car back in drive and headed towards home. He put his knees on the wheel driving with his legs pulling his t-shirt off wiping the blood off his face from his nose. "Apologize and just accept what's going to happen and i'll go easy on you."

She looked at him then out the window knowing hell was going to break lose. Growling some as he took off his shirt she started to get wet with how she knew how hard he was going to go on her. Looking at him then away she shook her head "I will never accept it and I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU". She looked out the window still curled up into a ball. When they did get home she hoped to hell the neighbors would call the police on him when they saw what was going on. Then again everyone was afraid of her brother she was the only one that stood up to him.

Back
Top Bottom