Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Choose: Lusty night or missing the time of your life

• Thread starter xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
  • Start date
He growled and then he forced her against the wall again, just to hurt her. "You made me this, bitch... you made me this... thinking I'd rape you... wow now you get what you thought... does it feel nice to be right about me, sis?" He asked, and then he forced his dick between her legs, and started to move back and forth, with his shaft rubbing against her pussy, but not going in.

She whimpered again as she was pushed against the wall, her cheek pressing hard against the wallpaper. "Let me go...Please..." She begged, and then moaned softly as she felt his hard manhood between her legs, rubbing all her sensitive spots. By then, she couldn't help to admit, it did make her slightly aroused.

He kissed her neck, feeling her pussy start to get wet. "Look at you." He whispered. "Who's worse... me for raping my sister, or my sister enjoying her brother raping her?" He asked, and then he continued to move it back and forth, enjoying teasing her.

She growled slightly at his words. "I am not enjoying it! It's just a natural body reaction..." She tried to defend herself. But there was something deep in her desires for that to happen, just once, even. "Please...Seth. Stop it...Stop it and I'll forget this whole thing."

"Tell you what... get on your knees and suck me off, and THEN we can stop and forget it all." He told her with a grin. "That... or I'll just rape you like I plan on it." He said. He then pulled his dick away and started to rub his hand between her legs, and against her pussy.

She turned to him for a while, wondering if he was lying or not. "Promise?" She asked, and flinched a bit as his hand was placed around her pussy. "Ah...Stop it..." She moaned, feeling him arousing her again.

"Yes... if you suck my dick, I promise not to rape you." He told her, and then he let his grip on her go, but he kept rubbing her pussy. "But, if you bite my dick, or in any way hurt me.... I will put you through a hell you can't imagine..."

She obliged him, and sighed with relief as he finally let her arms go. They were straining with pain as he pulled it. Turning around, she got to her knees and grabbed gently onto his erected manhood. "You promise, okay?" She said, and leaned over, starting to lick the head. Soon, when she was ready, she put it inside her mouth, and began to suck it greedily, her eyes looking up to see if he was pleased. Funny, he didn't taste that bad.

He looked down at her. "Hmm... you seem like you want to be doing this." He said and brushed a hand through her hair. "I have to admit, you look alot cuter with a penis in your mouth." He told her, and then he smirked. "Start masturbating." He commanded. "Or the deal is off..." He added... he was going to humiliate her quite a bit before he was done with her.

Her eyes frowned a bit as he teased her, but she kept sucking him harder so that at least he was pleased. Her tongue licked her way slowly down his shaft, and then back again, while she sucked his head lustily. A few moan escaped from her mouth as he told her to masturbate. But seeing that she had no choice, she placed her hand down her genitals and started to rub herself.

Seth groaned. "Mmm... slow down, I want to make this last." He told her, and brushed his hand through her hair. His plan was to let her get herself warmed up enough until she couldn't resist him. He WOULD take her virginity today, whether she liked it or not.

Obeying him, she only touched herself occasionally. But each time she did, it just made herself more sensitive. Taking him penis out of her mouth, she licked the head slowly, before putting it back into her mouth to suck him again. Her eyes glanced up at him again, this time more of a lusty look.

He stared down at her. "You're starting to enjoy it, aren't you?" He asked, and then smirked. "You're so cute..." He told her, and then he grabbed a handful of her hair. "You like doing this, don't you?"

"No..." She lied quietly, though she could feel it herself that he was. But if only he had been nicer to her, perhaps she would have admitted it willingly. Him grabbing her hair hurt her a bit, so she threw him a look. "I would only enjoy it if I wasn't forced to." Yumika had started to break off with the sucking just to answer him, but somehow she found it addicting.

Back
Top Bottom