Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Princess In Chains?

Thalia

Super-Earth
Thalia sighed impatiently as she heard that she was to miss her singing and dancing lessons for the day and head over to the conference hall because someone had business with the king and, as his daughter she had to go, even though her mother had died several years ago due to complications when she was born.

The seventeen year old girl slowly made her way down to where she was meant to be to find her boring young human half-brothers, and her father already there waiting, as well as a woman with a large bag, meaning she was the last one that they were waiting for.

Eighteen years ago, the king had ordered for an elven woman to come to the castle to become his wife and was shortly after impregnated only to die giving birth. Deciding that if elves would die after only one child, the king had then decided that an elves beauty wouldn't last and decided to stick with his own race, keeping his daughter only because he had to as she WAS a pure born member of the royal family and not one of his many base born bastards from when he went to the brothel's.

The young woman wore a beautiful green silk dress with a pattern of a large leaf that had once belonged to her mother, altered slightly to fit to her slightly more busty body, the only article of clothing that she still had that was elven made. Her slim angular face showed no signs of fat though her delicate pointed ears were not near the length of a pure blood elves, making her race quite obvious. She had beautiful emerald eyes and long flowing silver hair. The only jewelry she wore perfectly matched her features as it was a thin silver chain with a leaf shaped emerald hanging just above her breast.

" You can't be serious can you?"

" Quite. Now leave."

" No! The deal was someone had to bring you the head of Eddard Stark and you would give them the sword. You never said it had to be a male!"

" Miss please, just -" The small male would stop talking as a dagger was pointed to his neck, a pair of cold blue eyes set on his figure soon after. " I suggest you shut you're mouth and let me continue to speak. I'm a woman who likes to get her point across" Astrid hissed as she looked at the small man beside her, the kings adviser, soon to be the kinds dead adviser if he didn't keep his mouth shut. Now normally the woman could never be caught in such a foul mood when getting paid. Paid for what exactly? Well, bounty hunting. Miss. Astrid Light was a bounty hunter, one of a very limited amount of female bounty hunters, and she was damn good at her job.

Ever since she was thirteen years old Astrid had been hunting down men and women who had decided they were above the law. At that age it was dangerous, and a little stupid but the first time she did it she didn't to it for money, she did it for revenge. While she was out playing a man by the name of 'Clay' had barged into her home, killing her parents and stealing everything they had, leaving his calling card: An upside down black cross. Once she had gotten back inside she didn't have the reaction of a typical teenager who had just found her parents slaughtered on the floor. She didn't cry, she didn't break down, she didn't go into shock, oh no she didn't do any of those things. She got angry, furious actually, and wanted revenge. So she did just that.

Grabbing her fathers weapons, the ones she deemed most useful anyway, she headed out to catch the killer and it hadn't taken long. He was still in town, drinking at a local tavern. When she had found him he was heavily drinking, talking about a family he had murdered in cold blood. Her family. Hearing him speak got her blood boiling again. She couldn't exactly remember what happened next but she had been told by a number of people that she had taken out a sword had shoved it right through the back of his neck. When she had calmed down she found herself sitting at the nearest bounty station, a bag of money next to her and a crest in hand. It was then that she became an official bounty hunter. Since then she had traveled around, collecting the bounty off of many men and women. Some were official while others were from nobles or regular people who wanted a job done in the shadows.

As of right now she was trying to collect the reward for her most recent job, the slaying of Eddward Stark. She had brought the king the mans head as requested and yet he wouldn't pay her. All because she was a woman! It was ridiculous! Some people tried to hit on her and then pay her, or be a little hesitant, but no on had ever said no. If they did she would seduce them, easy as that. A womans best weapon was her body and Astrid loved to use hers, after all she was pretty enough to use hers. The best part was she could do it completely covered.

Astrid stood at 5'8", a lot taller then most women of this time period, with a perfect hour glass frame. A white long sleeved blouse graced her busty, 36D actually, torso, unbuttoned quite a bit to show a little cleavage, milk chocolate skin in view. Her bottom half was covered by a pair long black pants that fit her quite tightly, mens ware but she didn't care, they were easier to move around in. Her eyes were a piercing icy blue and her hair a snow white, falling gracefully down to her hips in gentle waves.

" You honestly think you'll get anything from me if you threaten my help?"

" As if you were going to give anything to me in the first place you lying bastard."

" Just leave!"

" Fine!" she withdrew her knife, tucking it back in her sleeve. " But be warned, I will be back and you will be sorry." With that she threw the large bag she carried at the king, a head flying out and landing at his feet. " Theres what you want. Hope he keeps you company." With that she turned on the heel of her boot, making her way out of the throne room and down the hall in a fit. She would get back at him, she really would. Question was, what would she take?

Thalia watched as her father, the royal adviser, and some woman she had never seen before held a very heated argument. She quickly began to become a bit frightened, especially when she saw the woman unsheathe a dagger and point it at their adviser. She never had any kind of feelings for him, but she was frightened that if she did get violent, that it wouldn't just stop with him and would move on to everyone else in the room.

She slowly started to nervously back up behind the throne and out of the sight of the assassin, hoping to escape her sight, for they say 'out of sight, out of mind.' She finally decided to sidle back into her original spot as she heard the woman's retreating footsteps only to see a severed head rolling out of it, leaving a big bloody trail in it's wake.

Thalia couldn't stop herself, the sight of the head made her sick and she quickly ran out of the room to keep from vomiting all over the floor. Her father had spent all supper yelling at her for letting her fear show in front of the woman and for running out to throw up after seeing the head for 'a ruler is not to show their feelings to the commoners'.

As soon as she felt she could, Thalia excused herself and ran crying to her room. She quickly changed into a silk night gown and threw herself down onto her bed where she cried herself to sleep, dreaming of the mother she had never known.

The woman had never actually left the castle, instead she gone off into another room, the weapons actually, and hidden there. While she had been walking it had came to her, the girl. The princess. The princess is what she was what she was going to take from the king. She wouldn't kill the girl, she wasn't a murder- wait no, she was. But she wasn't going to kill anyone that didn't deserve it. She wasn't that cold blooded. She would just kidnap the girl and use her for a ransom. The kings daughter for the sword she rightly deserved. Hopefully the king cared for his daughter enough to agree. If he didn't then well...she would have to think of that part later.

Once night had fallen the woman had slipped out of the room, making sure to take a few things with her. Chains, hand cuffs, and a bit of cloth. It was all she needed to preform the job. Slyly making her way down the hall and into the princesses room. " Such a pretty little girl..." she whispered, shutting the door behind her as she placed her items of choice by the bed and opened the window for her escape.

Making her way over to the girls sleeping form she grabbed a bit of the cloth, ripping it in two pieces, the first one was used to go around her mouth, just until she woke up. Turning her over she placed the girls hands in the hand cuffs and tired a cloth around her feet. Turning her over once more so she was on her back she looked at her, a grin coming to her face. Maybe there was a little more she could do with her royal guest while she had her. But she'd really have to think about it.

Finding a quill and a sheet of paper she wrote the king a random note,

" Dear King Rhaegar Targaryen,

You have wronged me greatly and you know that. So as a result I have taken you're lovely daughter, Princess Thalia. She will remain in my custody until you give me what I rightly deserve and not a moment sooner.

Warned You Once,
The Black Death."

Straight, quick, and to the point. Taking the princess she carefully placed the girl over her shoulder, taking the chain and tying it to something heavy before throwing it out the window. Once it had reached the ground she carefully made her way down, careful of her cargo, making her way past the guards and going out the back gates of the palace and right into the forest. After an hour of walking or so she had finally made it to her temporary home. A small stone hut in the middle of the forest. It was covered by a magical veil, only see able by those who had a certain trait within their blood. Astrid had it, after all she had made it, as for everyone else...well she'd find out sooner or later. Making her way inside she headed to her room, placing the girl on her bed before walking back into the living room to start a fire.

Thalia quickly awoke as she felt something cold enclosing around her wrists. She quickly tried to look around, but as she was on her stomach, she couldn't see much, and certainly couldn't see who was doing... Something to her.

She quickly tried to scream for help only to find that almost no noise came out because a cloth was very tightly tied around her mouth, as if it were a bit for a horse. A moment later, she heard the familiar scratching of a quill on parchment and rolled over so she was laying on her hands to see the same woman from before writing something on some of her stationary.

She was completely silent for about half a minute out of shock, but then she once again tried to scream through the cloth, though this time she was trying to round on her for writing on her stationary, for it was a very expensive, personalized parchment.

She didn't gasped as she was picked up and fought against the girl, though she couldn't get any leverage, and every time she tried to scream, it was terribly muffled. She continued to struggle for a few minutes until she found how useless it truly was and was carried into a cottage that she couldn't see until she was inside of it. She quickly rolled off the bed and jumped a few times to try and hop away, only to fall to the ground with a thump and realize that she wasn't going anywhere in her condition.

" My, my, sounds like the royal highness is up already..." she had started to boil a pot of water, listening as the princess jumped around the room, giggling a bit to herself. Hearing something fall onto the ground she made her way into the room, arching a brow at the sight of the girl on the floor. She wanted to laugh but she wouldn't that would have been just a little rude. Wait, she had just kidnapped the girl, why should she care if she was rude or not? Coming to this conclusion she laughed, leaning against the door frame.

" Well it seems the little flower of the kingdom is up and awake." Astrid smiled, making her way over to the girl and untying the gag from her mouth, rubbing at the light lines it had caused in her face. " Now, I'll tell you this right off the bat. I'm not going to kill you and I won't harm a hair on your pretty little head. When your father gives me what I want I will gladly return you to him, until then you will remain here with me. Understand?" Untying the cloth from her feet she threw it aside, pondering weather or not she wanted to untie her hands or not.

Picking the girl up she placed her on the bed, walking to the window and looking outside of it, speaking while she did so, " And by the way. Don't try to scream or runaway, no one will be able to hear you and you can't take 20 steps away from the house without running into a barrier. " Even though this was bad it could have been worse, she wasn't going to kill the girl, the thought hadn't even crossed her mind, though there were a few other things she was planning on doing later on after dinner.

Glancing over to the princess she watched her for a moment or two, thinking over her decision. Did she regret it in any way? Yeah, maybe a little, but not enough to make her return the girl to her father. Hell, she doubt she would ever feel that guilty. She just didn't feel it was right for him to not give her what she had earned all because she was a woman. It just wasn't fair.

Thalia growled at the woman when she started laughing at her and tried to get herself into a position so she could stand, or at least sit up, though she was unsuccessful and raised just a tiny bit up before she flopped down again with a small 'thud'. She didn't know much about this woman, but she did know that she absolutely hated her, and that that would likely never change.

She didn't say anything as her makeshift gag was undone, when her legs were untied, or even when she was moved over to lay down on the bed. Shortly afterward though, she used her legs to push herself up to a sitting position as laying down on her back was very uncomfortable because her hands were in the way.

"Do you REALLY think that this is going to work?" She asked the woman after she had finished speaking. "You must be really thick to believe, even for a second, that this has a chance of working. I mean... for one, my father is NEVER going to give up that sword! He wouldn't have given it up even to a man! He just used your sex as an example not to give it to you! Besides, kidnapping me, as a princess, is perhaps the STUPIDEST move you could have ever made! You do know that by this time tomorrow every town anywhere near here will be looking for you? Surely there is a very large bounty on YOUR head for kidnapping a princess! But if you let me go RIGHT NOW, then maybe you can get away with just being thrown in the dungeons and keep from being beheaded!"

She turned around fully to look at the girl, her back leaned against the window and her arms crossed over her chest. She didn't look at all worried. Nope, she was instead grinning at the girl. " Oh sweetheart, let me tell you something. It doesn't matter who looks for me, who confronts me, who tries to fight me. I always win or get my way. I am the best known killer for hire in this world and everyone knows that, making it stupid to try me. You're father knows that.." she walked over, taking a seat beside the girl, " I'm not worried at all and I'm not turning you in. People can look for this place all they want but they'll never find it."

That wasn't a guess, oh no, that was something she knew. No one would be able to find this place because of the barrier and even if they did she could A) Kill them (( which she probably wouldn't do unless they attacked first )) or B) Make them do something else with her own abilities. A lot less blood shed that way and twice the fun. But she wouldn't truly know until something happened, and nothing would.

" So you my sweet little princess might want to get use to staying here because you might be here a long time.." With that she stood up, making her way into the other room to cook. Making her way by the window she lifted a floor board, an icy compartment in the floor revealed. Pulling out a few chicken legs and thighs she put them in her pot, covering the compartment back up before looking for her vegetables and what not.

Princess Thalia's heard dropped when she heard that nobody would be able to see the place as she had said, for it was certainly true that SHE hadn't been able to see it from the outside until they were practically inside the house... If you could call it that, for it was certainly not what she was used to.

When the woman stood up and started to walk away though, she got furious, after all, nobody ignores her! She get up off the bed as quickly as she could without falling down again and walked over into the room that the other woman was saying, "EXCUSE ME! I really don't think you know who your talking to! Do you think that YOU, a COMMONER can give a PRINCESS orders? I think not! And besides, what about when you have to go out for something? Surely the villagers will see you and alert the guards."

"Either way though, I DEMAND some decent clothes! I mean really, you can't expect me to wear my dressing gown all the time do you? I'm going to have to have some day clothes!"

She arched a brow, looking at the girl behind her. A little bitchy wasn't she? Well she'd get her out of that habit, starting now. Without any warning her hand went clean across the princesses face, leaving a nice little mark. Not only that but she didn't give the girl a chance to fall to the ground. Instead she snatched her by her hair, forcing her on her knees. If anything there was a bored look on her face right now, not angry, not cold, just bored. " When I said I wouldn't harm a hair on your head I meant if you actually behaved and cooperated. But it seems you can't do that and when you don't I will punish you for it. Understand?" She sure hoped so.

Letting the girl go she brushed her hands off on her pants before making her way back to the fire, poking at the wood a little with a metal rod. Astrid could be a bitch. Did she like to be? Yeah, sometimes, when it was fun anyway. But not all the time. And hopefully she wouldn't have to be a bitch all the time with her royal guest, who so far seemed a bit...naggy, or whiney, or bitchy herself but in a different way. But if she kept acting the way she just did she would find herself in a world of pain as well.

Standing up she unbuttoned her shirt, her bust springing forth before she dropped it beside the girl. " I have to go wash tonight. So you can wear that until I do or keep your dress on, your choice."

Back
Top Bottom