Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Summoning Gone Wrong

Thalia

Super-Earth
Sansa stared out of the cell she was thrown in and couldn't believe she was here. It was dark, the iron bars and stone walls and floor were cold, and she was all alone in the dungeon waiting for "The Boss" to come in and inspect her to see if she was suitable to keep or if they would sell her to the highest bidder.

Sansa was a happy teenage dancer before earlier that day when she was captured by a group of men who sell young ladies as slaves and maids to whomever bid the highest with no concern as to what happened to them. In her panic to find a way out of her temporary prison, a long forgotten memory came to her as she thought of her grandfather. He had taught her how to summon a demonic being from hell when she was still just a child, but warned her never to do it unless the need was absolute, for demons do not do grant wishes unless they get something you cherish beyond all else in return.

Despite the warning, Sansa believed that a summoning was her only solution out of this and slowly began making preparations. She took a piece of chalk she had with her for if this was necessary and drew a pentagram. She stood outside it and did a slow, precise dance. Once finished, she chanted slowly, "Out of the Abyss I call you. Oh mighty spirit, hear my plea. Grant me one wish, and I shall set you free!" She watched with wonder as the pentagram almost instantly burst into black flames.

Anya raised her head from her arms and smirked. "Finally some business." Anya had been out of service for nearly one hundred years. Apparently her elder demons thought her incapable of handling any sort of situation other than sitting there looking pretty. She sighed and stood up, expecting the elders to appear before her. So she waited, and waited, and waited even longer, until she crossed her arms and shook her head, "Tch." was all that she said and she snapped her fingers.

She appeared before the woman and smirked, her eyes flashing an amazing golden creme color. "At your service, my most humble summoner." She took her arm and placed it under her abdomen as she leaned and bowed over towards the woman. She did have to thank her for setting her free after a whole lifetime of being imprisoned, this was her final chance to prove to the elders that she wasn't only good for sitting there and being their piece of eyecandy. She could be so much more that it would've made her mother proud.​

(( Sorry it took so long. Had to help un-decorate. ))​

Sansa gasped as suddenly a woman appeared in the midst of the flames, which seemed to have no affect on her as they neither burned her skin, nor singed her hair. When the flames died down a bit so that they were only just barely an inch off the ground, she lightly blushed to see the woman better now, noticing how... Scantily clad the demoness seemed to be. She just started for about ten seconds before she suddenly snapped back to reality and shook her head... She had to get out of there.

"And many thanks to you as well." She said curtsying, as she thought it best to not get on a demoness bad side. "I... I fear that I have been kidnapped by a group of slavers who intend to sell me as someone's property and... That's why I summoned you. I have got to get out of here! Please help me with this! Just... Please, take me far away from here!" She pleaded.

Anya smirked and nodded, rising back up to her full standing stance. "As you wish. But of course, there is a small fee for my service." Her voice was deep, but not manly deep, more of a seductive womens voice. She looked around and leaned against the wall of the cell, "Now, if your only concern is getting out of here, another should strike you, what would you think they would start thinking when they come back and find you missing? Moreover, this cell seems a bit cozy, if your only concern was being sold, I swear I could stay in here. It's lovely." She was practically grinding against the wall, demoness' being somewhat sexual in almost everything they do. It's how they got their way around their surroundings, even if it meant actually having to sleep with someone.​

Sansa listened to what the demoness had to say and was trying to think about it when she suddenly heard a heavy set door open and close, followed by the sound of someone walking down stairs. She suddenly broke out in a nervous sweat and said, very quickly and quietly, "Please! Just get me out of here! I'll do whatever I have to I promise, just get me far enough away from here that they'll never find me!" She begged, a few tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes.

"Hmm...Very well then. Take my hand and we'll leave through the portal. They'll NEVER find you on the other side." She pushed off the wall, walking toward the portal and then quickly snapped back, holding out her hand for Sansa to take. "Come dear, unless you want to be sold to a fat slob that will sexually abuse you and eventually kill you." She made it sound as terrifying and hateful as possible, trying to make a rush in leaving. She hated the mortal world, anytime she did have to go there, whether for errands for the elders, or just to sightsee. Anya looked as she saw oncoming shadows on the floor made by the torches held in the wall.​

Sansa felt very insecure about leaving with the demoness through her portal, totally terrified of what she might see on 'the other side', but the thought of being sold to whomever wanted her, to be used however they wanted to was something that she couldn't accept, and she reluctantly grabbed her hand and walked into the circle, shocked to find that the flames gave her more of a cold tickling sensation rather than burning her, though she assumed that that was probably only because she was there with the demoness. "Let's go..." She said nervously.

Anya giggled and embraced the girl to make a safer transport. "Relax. You're with someone that can kill off the entire human race if wanted." She looked down at the girl and smirked, which she seemed to do a lot of lately. Maybe her feeling of domination had grown since she left on her own. Anya snapped her fingers once more, like she had earlier to transport between the two worlds, and looked back. "They'll be looking for someone...to replace you. Are you comfortable knowing that someone else will suffer in their life because you decided to escape and save your own life? Are you comfortable with the fact that you in yourself have just become a self absorbed monster?" Anya made every bit of sense, but decided to start saying things to piss off the woman, which was all in a good plan.​

When she was told to relax and was embraced, Sansa couldn't help but hug back, though her reason for doing so was much different, she needed a lot of emotional support after doing what she just did, and then to be told that what she had just done would make it so that another person would have to go through what she almost had to do was too much and she just hugged tighter, unable to say anything and started to cry.

Anya knew that the woman was sensitive and highly emotional, especially at this moment in time. "I'll take care of you. Your payment to me, you will see when we have arrived what I want from you." Her voice was soothing, calming, which was a common misconception, because she was nowhere as loving and careing for anyone that she helped. Everytime she helped someone, their payments always came with another consequence.​

Back
Top Bottom