Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Oracle's Vision

Oraclex

Moon
So happy you found me in the mass amounts of requests here! This is definitely a work in progress so please bare with me as I continue to make necessary updates.

Quick Bio:

Please feel free to call me Kritter! I am a thirty-two year old bisexual female who has been roleplaying on and off since I was about twelve years old. Occasionally, I've taken extremely long hiatuses but am currently looking for a creative outlet and so naturally, I came back to roleplaying. Ideally, I'd like to roleplay with folks of similar demographics - meaning that sometimes when people are a bit too young it gets a little weird to enact the scenes I'd like to describe so please be aware of that when requesting a roleplay with me.

I do have a full time job that can get a little hectic but I will try to at least let you know that this has happened and then provide an expected timeline for when I will respond.

Rules/Writer Profile

As a writer, I generally stand around the three to five paragraph mark but if I find something particularly intriguing; I might end up being a bit more verbose.

I exclusively write in third person and would like that my partner do the same.

Ultimately, my biggest desires come from power dynamics. I don't mind playing either roles in the power dynamic and don't have a specific gender in mind either but the power dynamic is severely important to most of my roleplays.

Plot/Storyline Cravings:
Open to Explore!

Pairings:
Open to Explore!

Fandom:
MHA
Spy x Family

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom