Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MM4F] Sensual and sexy MMF plot ideas

EroticFantasy

Super-Earth
Hey there!

Male 27, Literate, Detailed and Descriptive with my responses. I can do a minimum of one reply per day and also quick back and forth, if we both are available at the same time. Importantly, All my characters will be active and would provide something for you to work with in every response and expect the same. Mostly looking for a mix of sexual and romantic scenarios with interesting taboo elements. Prefer 50/50 sex and romance with some minimal plot.
Kinks - Dirty talk, oral, foreplay, body worship, licking, kissing, ass worship, lactation, breastfed, kissing, admiration, sloppy kisses, jealousy, MMF, gang bangs, romance, anal, double penetration, armpits, body hairs, sweat, piss, biting. Limits - Non-Con.

Some Ideas -

1. MMF
    1. Firstly, I am interested to try any romantic MMF pairing. My usual idea is to have a princess marry two kings from a barbaric kingdom.
    2. Secondly, Any MMF pairing in Game of Thrones would be a delight - Sansa with Robb and Jon, Margaery with Renly and Loras(Not gay), Cersei with Jaime and Lancel - Tommen and Joffrey - Tommen and Jaime, Dany with two Dothraki, Dany with Viserys.
    3. Sister marries both his brothers for the throne, set in medieval. The brothers could also be possessive and corner her to marry them to keep their bloodline pure.
  2. Forbidden Romance
    1. Queen seduces his lower-level knight to overthrow the King, his abusive husband. Obviously, the knight will also be arrogant and demanding and will give her a hard time. A mix of dominant and arrogant filled with lust and superiority.
    2. The romance between a prince and his maid.
  3. Incest
    1. `Mature romance in the family. Usually, set in medieval times where this is common. Usually between siblings. Sister marries his brother to be the Queen. Mother marries his own son/sons for the Kingdom.
  4. Game of Thrones
    1. Anything and everything. I am a huge fan of the show and books. Sansa, Margaery, Dany and Cersei are my favorites.

I am a visual person and would usually pick a reference. If you are interested, hit me. Also, open for both long term and short term.

Back
Top Bottom