Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tragedy of the Grand Fist Chapter Two

True Grave

Warrior
White Resilience

At the last possible second, Taran dodged the spear hand thrust. It almost seemed to pass through him like a ghost. A half second later, he had pulled Bellisarius into the room and closed the door behind them. The Black Fist Master continued his assault with a combination of punches and kicks. Each attack, however, ghosted through Taran as if they never were. Most infuriating of all, the bastard was so casually dodging as if not a single attack was being launched against him.

Even while pouring tea for them both, Taran could not be touched. Taking a sip of his tea, the young man smiled at Bellisarius.

“It’s a shame. I would have thought that a year to prepare for our clash would make you less emotional, but alas, it seems not so.”

“Shut up, Taran!”

Bellisarius redoubled his assault, but the young man simply dodged all attacks while sitting down and placing the tea.

“Why not sit and talk, Bellisarius? It’s not often that we get a chance to catch up like this.”

“I have nothing to say to you.”

Raising his right arm into a curl, black energy began to emanate from it. Taran chuckled.

“Resorting to that already?”

Bellisarius glared hard at Taran as the black energy began to crackle with electricity. The intensity of the black energy increased until it had shrouded his entire arm in black. This was a powerful Black Fist technique known as Black Spear. It could run the enemy through and then destroy them with the black energy. Black Spear was the first technique that Bellisarius had ever learned, so he had over a decade of practice with it. With no mercy, the Black Hand Master struck out at Taran’s heart as he sat there.

Rather than simply dodge, however, Taran decided to use a technique of his own. His left arm glowed white and he raised his palm to meet the attack. This was a powerful White Fist guarding technique called White Shield. This had been the first technique Taran had ever learned and he was well-versed in it. Energy crackled as the two opposing forces met and struggled against each other. Bellisarius tried to push forward, but Taran’s shield held him at bay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom