Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Seeking to fill the Void

Itcamefromthevoid

Meteorite
New Request Thread a new set of ideas fresh in the mind and hopefully finding some people to write with. But first I have something I wanted to get out of the way. When I came to this site, I was in a pretty safe place in my life, but that suddenly changed and unfortunately this site was lost to the void that had opened in my life of things that I lost or forgot about. And unfortunately I may have ghosted some others. For that I am truly sorry and I hope there is some way I can make reparations for that. Anyway, on to the other stuff.

Who I am as a writer and role player

Well, for one I am a storyteller, I love writing and am always looking for ways to expand or adapt my writing skills. This includes what is called smut. However, smut is something that shouldn't be a front seat driver, at least it isn't for me. I'm always going to be more interested in excellent character development and a good plot. With that being said, I am sure we can figure out a good balance between the two to satisfy our cravings should we decide to write something together. Speaking of writing, here is what I am working with; I am looking for someone that will give me something I can sink my teeth into, that will tingle my typing fingers. I will provide 1k to 2.5k words per post, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays depending on how much I am typing and what I am working on during those particular days. Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays are the time I take to give my brain a rest because I am often writing and working on one project or another whether it be a post for a roleplay or a WIP of my own for Wattpad or Royal Road (Links are coming soon), Sundays are a free day so it is possible to get a response. So, as my partner, you will get a response on Tuesday, Wednesdays, or Saturday twice a week, sometimes but at least once a week. If I haven't responded, send me a message on Discord. itcamefromthevoid.

I made this post in the Nonbinary section because I have a tendency to play both male and female characters, however I will cater to what a partner wants based on the concept we've come up with together. In most of the roleplays I have done, I will play an entire cast of characters with unique personalities and goals within the world that is crafted for the story. I am comfortable writing fantasy high or low, horror, modern/realistic, sci-fi, or any combination of them.

Inklings and kinks with things that don't work for me
I am pretty open to things. As someone who loves writing horror, I have a kink pallet that is pretty wild as far as things go, however if it's just torture for the sake of causing pain, that's a huge no no. Mostly because there is nothing there that is worthwhile. It's so basic and just not fun to do but other than that there aren't many things that will make me say no I can't do that, aside from scat stuff that is just weird, and unsanitary... This would be too large of a list for me to make, so instead I am just writing out a paragraph of the idea that my kink list exists and is very broad.

When or if you approach me with your idea, please include things that would like to incorporate into the concept and things you would like to avoid. While I understand this is a Risqué site, please respect that I would much prefer a decent plot that will be fun to develop and I will do my best to bring quality eroticism to the table as well. It's not that I am not interested in the smut, but as an asexual it's something that isn't as important as the other stuff for me. That being said, I want to be a suitable partner, and that includes writing quality smut and a great story.

The plots thicc
This will be where my plots will go and there will be something here soon.
Titles in this color are things that I am interested in.
Titles in this color are freebies, something that I want to develop further.
Titles in this color I am craving.
Anything with *~New~* beside it is something I've just added and is still in development or I potentially am looking for a partner to help with the development.
Pairings are mostly MxF 1x1. I will underline the role I would like to play and each plot or idea will have a pairing alongside it. With that out of the way, time to get to the first plot.

• *~New~* The beast tamer girl M x F- Rinn Dumwevar (Doom Weaver) comes from a clan of beast tamers. Her father groomed her to take over as the chief of her father one day. But she has always sought more than just to lead the tribe in the future. Adventure, and excitement are things she craves, so when she told her father that she wanted to set out on her own, they gave her an impossible task. To tame a dragon and make it her steed, and that's exactly what she did. Rinn stole an egg from a lesser dragon and raised it to be her own, naming it Kharr (Gar). With her impossible task complete, she set out on her own, nervous and excited to find what adventures await her in the future. Side note: For this roleplay, I would like to keep it mostly Vanilla. Rinn is feisty, but she desires a strong lover that knows how to display their dominance. If you are interested but want to know more about Rinn, please message me and I can provide plenty of information about your desires.
  • The Hunt MxF or FxF- This rp will revolve around two central characters but will feature a cast of characters that are involved in a giant plot about hunting werewolves. This could honestly go either way or could even possibly be more oriented to the group, but I wanted to try it out with one other person as either a series of hunts if they enjoy the idea or a singular hunt before I adapt it into a group thing. But it is a modern supernatural rp. In which MC is a hunter who has a list because they are seeking revenge on some werewolves that wronged her in the past. YC could be their mentor who taught them all they know about hunting werewolves. Or YC could be some werewolf MC is hunting. Each dynamic has its own pros and cons. So you should decide what you would look for in this situation? For romance if we took the mentor route. But I also enjoy the thought of testing our wits against each other as our characters play hunter/hunted.
  • Seymour Sees More M x F- Do you have a serious problem with a ghost? Werewolf sighting? Maybe you let a vampire move in and they're sucking you dry. Either way, for all your supernatural problems, Seymour Sees more can be your solution. Contact us through here (random phone number) and be sure to bring us all the information you can about your paranormal problems. after all, the devil is in the Detail. Our office is in Hasden, Massachusetts.
Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom