Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The bachelor party.

Now this scenario came to me while daydreaming and i figured I'd pitch it here to see if it would catch interest. It's not fully fleshed out, but if people are interested I will, or we could do it together.

The basic backstory is an upcoming wedding. The bride and groom met in college. He was a senior, when she was a freshman, so at first there was no real contact, but eventually they got in a realationship, and once she got her degree, they decided to marry.

Now before they got together, the groom had been a party animal with a very active sex life, but the bride, just arriving at college had been rather inexperienced, perhaps a virgin before they met, or maybe not, but then barely a few experiences. The relationship turned the groom monogamous and loyal, mucht to the surprise and sometimes annoyance of his old friends, but he is determined to make this work.

Fast forward to the night before the wedding. The groom is staying at a hotel with his best man and another one of his friends from college. His friends, decided that since the groom had opted out of the traditional bachelor party, they were going to surprise him with a night of licquor and strippers.

The bride's maid of honour, who ran in the groom's circle before and still doesn't believe his fidelity, found out about the stripper idea, and has been working to convince the bride he's up to no good. Finally she convinced the bride to go and see for herself. The two of them would disguise themselves as masked strippers, and try to seduce the groom, and when he would stray, they would confront him.

What they didn't count on is enjoying the attention and the thrill of the evening.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So the basic idea is that we have the groom and his two friends, enjoying their evening of heavy drinking, when two sexily clad and masked strippers show up. At first the ladies seem a bit insecure and stiff, but the men, especially the groomsmen are way to into this to care. The groom is slightly upset, and rather reserved at first, but as the girls unwind and start to seduce him, he will start to enjoy himself too.

Who knows what happens and how this ends....

As for roles, I'd like to take the groom, and if we're short on players, one or more of the groomsmen, but ideally I'd like to find a bride, a maid of honour and two groomsmen.

Back
Top Bottom