Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love my sister differently! [Me and Puppyslave]

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Kristina, or Kris as she liked to be called, was sitting in her bedroom bored as crazy. She knew it was crazy, but she loved her older sister. She was 16 and single and hated being single. All the guys rejected her and she was mad. She was 5'8'' and had Double D's for her breasts. Her long blonde hair was combed and her pussy was tight and wet. She wore a pink tank-top with a pair of red jeans for her pajamas. She walked downstairs and saw a note from their parrents on the counter. She started to read it:

Dear Kristina,
We have left for the weekend to have some fun to ourselves. Unfortunately we wish we could be here but can't. Because of this your older sister is in charge of you.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Kris was shocked and went to her sister's room and sighed softly. Then she clmbed onto her bed. "Sis you are in charge of me." She said. She then smiled. "And I wanted you."

Sara slept in her room until her sexy younger sister woke her up"What?"she asked hearing the last part"You want me how sis?"

She looked at her sister and taped her shoulder again. "Dearest sister." She paused. "I want to be your lover and be your sex slave." She paused and blushed. "For years I have wanted you but was afraid to have it this way." She said.

Sara grinned at her and got on top of her"Really? My sex slave? Ok then, get undressed and meet me in the bathroom"she said and undressed as she walked into her bathroom.

She nodded at her and blushed. "Yes really." She paused and moaned again. "I have seen you dress and more." She replied then followed her and headed to the bathroom. Once there she undressed and smiled as her sister entered.

Sara licked her lips as she looked her sister up and down"Nice body"she said when they were both naked. She got into the bathtub and turned on the shower"Join me"

She looked at her sister and watched as she stripped. She had a nice body she thought as she saw her curves. As she watched her get into the tub she only knew she wanted to be with her sister so bad. She would do anything to marry her and be a lesbian for life. Shen then returend her thoughts to the present.

When the sister said join to join her she walked closer and entered the tub. She then spent looking at her sister and moaned and knew at once she was going to be her lover. The question was would the older sister agree to these dirty and nasty thoughts.

She nodded at her sister's strange recquest and put her mouth near her pussy then bit on it. She bit harder and faster and then sucked on her sister's pussy.

She groaned at the biting"Unn, fuck, not what I meant"she moaned but enjoyed it. She humped her mouth as she sucked"Lick me and tongue my pussy"

((better or worse??))
She looked at her sister and smiled and started to lick her pussy softly. "It feels nice sister." She said and licked it again. She started to lick it again but this time licked it harder than before.

(better, how old are you?)

She moaned softly"Mmm, that feels great"she replied, her juices flowing rapidly.

((20 in real life and 17 in the rp))
She continued to finger her pussy and started to suck on the skin around her pussy and moaned softly.

She looked at her sister and moaned and prepard to squirt. "Sis I feel like I will cum at the same time." She moaned loudly and screamed her sisters name.

Back
Top Bottom