Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't fucking touch me like that!! [kolath]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some and looked around the club as her and her brother walked in. She saw alot of hot guys around and she wished she could dance with them. Her brother is very protective of her and she loves it some but other time it's just fucked up. Biting her lip she shook her head and pushed him away then went onto the dance floor dancing with some other guys. She knew her brother was forceful when he got into the mood and she knew she didn't like him like that.

When she was done dancing she felt someone grab her arm before she could go over to the young guys bar and she looked back. Seeing her brother and his tight grip on her arm she whimpered a little and went with him to the dance floor. Looking at him she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to grind against him some. Biting her lip she wondered what else he was going to make her do. Closing her eyes she could feel his hard on rub against her and she opened her eyes wide then started to push away some. She knew she could get away unless he let her and she knew she was in trouble "bro please don't don't do this I don't want it".

Wearing a black tight short skirt and a red tanktop she growled a little as she felt his hand going up her leg. Looking at him with her baby blue eyes she whimpered a little and smacked his hand away "bro no it's not right". She pulled away then started to go towards the bar once again hoping this time he would leave her alone.

Conner grabbed her arm again pulling her back against him again. He was getting tired of her going off after other guys when he was the one that brought her here. He had been the one to ask her out and he paid for her to get in. He leaned down nipping at her neck softly growling gently, â??You will dance with me sis, and I thought you liked the guy you danced with having his hands all over you?â? his hand slipped down her side and thigh moving to the bottom of her skirt.

She yelped some then looked at him then away. She didn't know what to do about him afraid he would do something in the club that they both regretted. Biting her lip as he nipped her neck she gasped and trembled as he ran his hand down her side..to her thigh then to the bottom of her skirt "bro no please don't do this I'm begging you..you don't understand".

He danced with her slowly moving them both over to a dark side of the club. When they were mostly hidden he suddenly turned her around and pressed her back up against the wall. His knee forced its way between her legs as he hands were pressed to the wall above her head. â??And just what donâ??t I understand? That I have been just about mad to have you as mine for as long as I can remember? Or that you want to be mine just as much as I want you?â?

Back
Top Bottom