Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One female werewolf between two male wolves (rrr256 x ???)

rrr256

Planetoid
Hirolan - The name of the werewolf clan

Angel- A young werewolf woman. She is a healer apprentice and considered one with great potential.
Name: Arinato Wallaf (AA)
Specie: Warewolf, male, 22 years old

Arinato Appearance: He is 6'0" high, with broad shoulders strong hands, and legs. Long black hair and brown eyes. His body is quite muscled. His cock is long and very thick. Especially when excited it gets very swollen, its head very large and bulbous in the color of dark crimson. In his wolf form his fur is in the color of black and gray.

Name: Borman Kislof (BB)
Specie: Warewolf, male, 22 years old

Borman Kislof appearance
At 6'1" he is a bit taller than Arinato. He has blue eyes and blond short hair. His body is lean and toned a little bit of muscles, less than Arinato's. He has wide shoulders, long strong hands, and legs. His cock was quite long and thick (Longer than Arinato's cock but not as thick), it looks human and still a bit different, it could perform knotting based on his choice. In his wolf form his fur is in the color of white and brown.

Wolf form Appearance: A werewolf is not a wolf but rather a human-wolf. After transformation werewolves' body gets stronger and bigger their chest gets wider and fur grows on their chest, arms, and shoulders. Their fingers get a bit wider and longer with strong long nails. Werewolves exert a lot of energy while taking this form thus they try to minimize it. On the other hand, their body requires them to exercise this form. A werewolf who didn't transform for many weeks becomes unstable. If he avoids it for too long he might get transformed involuntarily at a random time. A storm of emotion can cause this transformation as well.
========================================================

THE STORY
The Hirolan clan's council of sage congregated for a long time. For hours the meeting room was locked. Borman and Arinato were waiting outside around many of the people of the clan. The two men that were the best of friends for all of their lives couldn't look at each other.
"You should go to him, talk to him. He is your best friend. Whatever the council will decide it shouldn't change the fact that you are friends!" Arinato's mother said. For the past week, she tried her best to resolve this issue, but her son wouldn't listen.
"I am here, if he wants to apologize I will forgive him," Arinato said with anger.
"Apologize for what? My god... the two of you... two stupid men! Cant, you see what you are doing? Both of you throwing the best thing you ever had, a great friendship!" She kept going but Arinato wouldn't listen.

On the other side, Borman's father tried to talk to him. Nothing worked. The two young werewolves were full of testosterone, which made their behavior aggressive and impulsive. None of them was stupid, and still, they both behaved with stupidity.

=========

Finally, after long hours, a representative of the council came out of the meeting room and voice out the official declaration:
"The council has found both men equally suitable to take the role of leadership. This has never happened before. The council has decided to put both men in the position of the clan Alpha. The two of you will have to work together and lead the clan for the next year. At the end of the year, the council will gather again and choose the one person that is most suitable to be clan Alpha."

Both Arinato and Borman wouldn't accept this decision, but they had no choice but to follow the council's decision. Soon the area got emptied. Arinato and Borman stayed with them and then Arinato noticed Borman took Angle and pull her aside. He could see them talking but couldn't hear.

"Listen Angle... You probably notice how much I liked you over the years. Now that we are becoming adults it's time for us to pick mates. With your permission, I want to court you. I will do anything to win your heart... the heart of the most beautiful girl in the clan." Borman tried his best to flatter the young sweet girl. It was true, he wanted her for so long. He and Arinato had an agreement. Since they both wanted Angle, they decided that no one will meet her in privacy. It was their way to avoid fighting over this young woman. "I know you are very busy with the healer studies. I am patient, I will wait as long as you need." He said with a big smile. Just being close to this lovely woman made him excited. He could feel his manhood so hard under his pants. From the corner of his eye, Borman noticed Arinato, he was watching. Borman felt bad for breaking their agreement, but since the competitions started they both have broken so many promises they gave each other.

Arinato felt his anger build up as he looked at Borman talking with Angle in privacy. "We had an agreement... How can he do that!" He said in a low voice. His mother stopped him as he tried to go and clash with the man who was his closest friend all his life. "NO... dont intervane. You are not children anymore. That agreement is suitable for kids, you are an adult now. Behave as one!" She said in a firm voice. Arinato knew better than to go against his mother's order.

"OK... then I want you to talk with Angel's parents. I want you to arrange us to engage..."

Arinato's mother was surprised to hear this kind of request. It was contrary to everything that defined her son. "I will do... if you are sure that this is the way you want to win the heart of Angel... You know... It might cause her to reject you..."

Arinato didn't answer he just nodded his head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom