Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking story-focused canine fun in Fallout

Hi all!

I'm TakingKnotsInClass but you can call me Classie!

I'll make this short and sweet, I wanna get pounded by dog cock. One or more dogs. Wolves are also great!

Please note! I have object permanence issues and an unfortunate side-effect of that is - once my horny meter falls below a certain threshold, horny things stop existing. Even if we're having an amazing and unforgettable time, sometimes stuff just stops existing to me!

That said: I would love to have fun while we can!

The main thing I'm interested in is someone with a good sense of humor in your writing and a passion for writing about dogfucking! It's a fairly heavy taboo for obvious reasons, and levity helps balance it out narratively.
I have a praise kink that pairs nicely with a humiliation kink, so if you can work that into a comfortable cycle and tell me I'm a Good Girl I'm having a blast.
Prepare for me to include really bad jokes in the roleplay from time to time, often while sex is occurring.
I am a huge brat and I love playing scrawny teenage catgirls!

Current major craving : Dogmeat's dog meat
Setting: Fallout
Looking for a somewhat more story-oriented roleplay set in the Appalachia region of the Fallout setting, 25 years after the Great War. I'll be playing a teenage girl trying to survive after the death of her family and make her way back to the childhood homestead her father was raised in - and the treasure supposedly buried nearby. I'm looking for someone to primarily play her canine companion, but I'll also be looking for her to hook up with at least one adult men. She's a pretty thing and is sadly accustomed to occasionally bartering sex for survival.

Fifteen Minutes of Shame - This one works in a variety of settings (Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, various D&D settings), basically anywhere groups of crude men with weapons who are eager to do violence exist. This one involves a young woman being forced to survive fifteen minutes in the ring with a prize fighting mutt in exchange for some favor, only the dog's attentions turn out to be focused on places other than fighting. I also love using this as an opportunity to tussle with alien canids like Varren.

Sex Ed - This one's a pretty straightforward bestiality, voyeurism, and shame scene. A teenage girl is called forward to participate in a demonstration during sex ed, but to avoid any unwanted pregnancies she's partnered with a dog instead.

Littlest Hobo - The star of the thread! I was looking through older roleplay threads featuring terms relevant to my kinks and I saw another gal looking for roleplays surrounding Canadian tv sensation The Littlest Hobo and now I can't get the idea outta my head. The Littlest Hobo is a wandering hero tv show where every episode follows a wandering hero-dog that goes from town to town helping those in need. Other examples of the genre would be The Incredible Hulk or Quantum Leap.
I'd like to play a young lady and the Hobo relieving some tension together after their adventure is over. I primarily wanna get right to the action, but in planning I'd love to figure out the details of the adventure they went on. I love playing teenagers in canine pairings but I'm more than happy to play a character 16-30, so Hobo fucking a married milf once her kids and husband are in bed is also very much on the table. Figuratively, it's probably hard to fuck a dog on a table.

Adventure Pals - Extremely straightforward! This centers around a pretty female adventurer and her canine companion relieving sexual frustration together. He's a very cool-personality'd wolf and gives the impression that he's a little more complicated than the average canine. They've travelled together for sometime and she's gotten comfortable enough that she doesn't close up her tent at night any more. While she's trying to take care of herself he enters her tent, and things quickly heat up. This one's good for post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, or fantasy.

Home Alone at Last - Simple and sweet. A young mom unexpectedly has the weekend to herself as her husband takes the kids upstate to visit his parents. She starts gearing up for a self care weekend, but ends up with an unexpected participant in the form of the family dog.

That said if you have other ideas I'm happy to hear them! I do need to note that I'm explicitly looking for feral - human pairings, so furries are welcome to play but I'm looking for quadrupedal non-verbal partners for my character only.

LIMITS
-Hard NO for anything involving piss, scat, any other bodily excretion, injury, or pregnancy.
-Don't ask me if I'm masturbating or touching myself while I post. Masturbating takes a lot of hands and so does typing, and I'm a busy mom. I don't have the most private living situation. I promise this will not be a profitable line of questioning at any point ever, and I will give you a boring answer that kills your mood.
-I love talking dirty about the roleplay over PM or things I'd like to do in that situation but I don't like discussing things I do or might do with people IRL.
-No I haven't done any of it IRL and I don't ever plan to. It's a really fun taboo fantasy fiction that sounds pretty boring IRL.

This is a very specific power dynamic and praise/humiliation fetish that is entirely fictional and not representative of real life. This is also "I'm mostly gay, but I enjoy penises, but I'm fairly meh about having sex with men" and canines got cooler dicks than humans, sorry.

That said, I do not dislike men! We will talk about video games and bro shit, it'll be tight. We'll have a great time talking about Overwatch hotties getting fucked by weird dicks.

Last edited:
Sorry for disappearing, had to be head-down for a few days. Would love to have a Littlest Hobo or Adventure Pals scene if anyone's interested!

Back
Top Bottom