Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celestial Nerd (TNOplayer & Beau)

BeauQuiver

Planetoid
Serena Tuskino
F 18
5'5" 112 lbs
cream white
Sapphire
Usually invisible crescent moon on her forehead
golden blonde persistently up in signature bun and pigtails

36 D 27 36
Bald sex

The student herself was…lacking in many areas of study. She never found her niche until she found out way more about herself than she could have ever dreamed. Discovering over countless fights that she was a lost princess of the moon for an ancient empire. She has been fighting the forces of evil for justice while just managing to get through high school.

0018_2888B.jpg

Walking through the halls Serena have a whiney sigh thinking of the rest she just left. She was sure she failed again. She was tired after fighting the most recent attack. Luna and Ami still didn’t have any real info on what they were contending with. Serena closed her eyes she also had not heard from Darien in two nights. He had gone back to the states to continue a semester on medicine. But, it had been so long since they spoke.

The school uniform flirted with her thighs and the uniform strap heels clicked down the hall among the other girls. She had tutoring next because of her horrendous math skills. Her blonde tendrils flirting around her hips. They had a reserved room in the back of the library.

She sat down with a plop into one of the four empty chairs. Balancing her own on her nose bridge while she waited for her tutor. She had been meeting with him for a month. He seemed strange lately. Her fiddling stopped and Serena began to day dream. Remembering the shy awkward kid who had become increasingly confident lately. Her hand mindlessly doodling a heart shaped crystal while she pondered her tutor’s behavior.

Michael walked into the private study room in the back of the library with a smile on his face. He was tall and lean with short brown hair and hazel eyes behind a pair of square rimmed glasses. He was an exchange student from America who spoke pretty good Japanese but he was always known for being a bit of a shy nerd so even though exchange students were normally popular he had spent most of his school life being meek and just doing his work and helping to tutor people when ask.

That was until he was asked to tutor Serena.

He was meek and shy at first, focusing mostly on just explaining problems and concepts to the blonde girl but the more they met the more confidence he seemed to gain. He was able to talk more not just to her but to other people and generally seemed to be more sociable. He gazed at Serena and offered her a large smile as he shut the door behind him and pulled out the chair across from her.

"Hey, Serena. Looking as beautiful as ever. How was class today?" Michael asked, his tone charming and confident as his smile widened as he sat across from her and opened up his bag to pull out his book and notebook.

Smiling there was a twinkle in her eyes. Those blue eyes sparkling at Michael while she sighed and twirled her pen. “Bore!” Serena complained. “I know I’m not going to need this for my future.” For a moment her eyes gained a far off look. She was thinking of the neo silver moon millennium. She knew because of Rini there would be challenges…but thinking of Darien led to Serena blushing.

“Geometry - pretty shapes. I don’t need anything more.” She flipped her hair before glancing across the table. “Besides you don’t have to talk to me like that - so how had your day been? Adjusting well? Can we skip tutoring for some snacks?”

Serena was already closing her books. Grabbing his hand she started to pull up to convince him to leave. “My favorite mochi place is offering new flavors today. I can call Lita to meet with us!”

"Ha ha. Same old Serena. Hoping to have someone sweep you off your feet so you don't have to work for a living? Such a princess." He chuckled softly and gave her a playful wink as he teased her. He couldn't know that she was ACTUALLY a princess of course but the teasing was still on point. When she talked about skipping tutoring to go get snacks he pondered the idea for a moment.

A few weeks ago he wouldn't have even considered it, he was suppose to be teaching her after all! Recently though he seemed to care more about spending time with her than actually tutoring her.

"Well....that does sound fun and I would love to hang out with you and Lita but...we ARE suppose to be studying." Michael emphasized with a grin as his face as he moved his hand to his cheek and playfully tapped it with his finger. "I accept bribes though. Give me a kiss on the cheek and we can go hang out with Lita....is that fair?" He asked, a curious sparkle in his eyes as he waited to see how the young blonde would react to his suggestion.

He was a friend right? He wasn’t more than a little brother or nearly one of the girls. She laughed smiling largely at him. She leaned over the table. Even if the top of the uniform didn’t cut low it was right across her chest. The outline of her bra even down to the lace trim at the cups showing themselves. She put her hand against his face and angled to her liking.

Serena smelled like marshmallows. It was not as much a perfume as it was her natural sweetness. She moved her hand down from his face in that long breath kiss to his shoulder. She finished the kiss with her hand on his chest. But she bolted up and reached for her bag and his hand at the same time.

For someone who had little motivation she had it when baked goods she was moving. They met Lita at a small new pinky peachy and sherbet green decor. Lita had a plate already for them with a handful of cupcakes, cookies, and two chocolate brownies. She grabbed one for herself.

“How had it been since you arrived Michael?”

As Serena’s lips pressed against Michael’s cheeks she would feel a warmth spreading through her that was quite nice and pleasurable. As her lips left that feeling would linger for a few moments but as they held hands and walked towards the bakery a similar warmth emitted from her hand.

Michael for his part was all smiles as they ditched the library and headed to the bakery. As they greeted Lita he rested his free hand on top of hers and gave it a soft squeeze as he continued to hold Serene’s hand.

“Hey, Lita. You are looking stunning today.” He smiled and gave her a soft wink as he turned his gaze to Serene, “It’s been good. I thought I wouldn’t like it here but then I became friends with some amazing girls so…I think I’m a pretty lucky guy!” He grinned as he gently squeezed both of their hands.

They both smiled. Serena pushed a cookie into his mouth teasing him about being a flatter. But, neither had moved. Neither seemed upset.

In fact they were blushing. Their eyes not focused in the touch but, their bodies reacting. Curiosity that the attached blonde and even the single Lita never tried to flirt with him but, they were responding to his own.

“You haven’t explored enough of Japan. We are going to the national garden tomorrow - you should come?” Serena cheerily chipped in.

Lita blinked and then looked conceded. “Serena…that is a trip for…Ami’s research remember?” Lita was scooting around a topic. She gave Michael a smile. “Ahh sorry…it may not be good for you to come to…” her daze went off. She had turned to face him and now her eyes seemed caught on his face. On his lips. Lita was taking large breaths.

“Ohhh…oh the energy flux’s…” Serena’s babbling as she stared off too into space at his lips.

Back
Top Bottom