Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A Bunch of Smut-Focused, Mainly Fantasy One Shots

iwfmprao

Moon
Currently looking, may edit this line if I stop before it leaves the front page.

What I'm looking for:

• Generally mainly-smut one shots.​
  • I prefer "cute" body types on both my characters and my partners', male, female, otherwise. Think twinks, waifish "plain" girls, etc.​
  • I like fantasy themes, mainly because they support my main kink (cumplay).​

Some things to expect with/from me:

• I usually prefer one shots. I'm kind of a reddit refugee, although I've been here and other sites for like a decade.
  • My libido can be fickle, which is why I prefer one shots.
  • I don't really fuss about writing; I like details and I like skillful writing, but I don't really care about length if it's natural (and gives me something to respond to) and I'm forgiving of typos or minor second language stuff. I'm open to first and third person perspectives, but prefer if we have more than 3 persons 3rd.
  • I don't want to spend a million years in set-up, so the more you front-load so we can get right into it, the better.
Kinks

I'm kind of vanilla, to be honest. But I'm also a bi furry.

My main, by far, is cum and cumplay. Like I like rps where males are basically bottomless in how much they can cum, which is part of why I like fantasy. Imagine a male being able to give his own lube or something. Pre and pussy juice flowing unrealistically is fun too.

Things I like or can work with:

• Cum, cumplay as above.
  • High fantasy themes; elves, demons, nature spirits, magic, etc.
  • Nature themes - e.g. nudism, being outside, etc.
  • Bathing
  • Some furry themes, especially mammal anthros.
  • Some sizeplay
  • WS are ok tbh
  • Group/playing multiple characters (generally I want to play at least one male, though)
  • Most things that are mostly just sex acts work for me - e.g. nip play, foot play, just frottage, etc - though I may not be as "in" to it as someone with a genuine kink in it.

Nos:

• Most things normally considered gross or discomforting not listed above
  • A2M and rimming really need specific contexts to work (supernatural cleanliness helps) for me.
  • Pain, humiliation, degradation.
  • No edging along please
  • Latex
  • Vore, macro, micro, similarly "abstract" fetishes.
  • Probably something I've forgotten

Plot/Set up ideas

Anything with a star (*) means I'm willing to add/play a second character if you'd rather do something threesome-y.

Brainless "I just want to cum ASAP" type plots I might not really be in the mood for at a given time:

• Gym Showers* - Late at a gym, a cutie lures an admirer into the showers with him/her.
  • The Party* - A super drunk couple gets a little too into it on the couch - not that anyone else minds. (Basically a free use scenario)
  • The Club* - Even less set up than above, one of our characters walks into a sex club and just walks up to whatever situation we want.
  • Dormmates* - literally sharing a single room at university proves to be too much for MC, who proposes we "let" each other get off without kicking the other out or jumping through hoops. Of course, it's hard to just fap with a close friend just a few feet away.

Some better (for me) one shots:

• Demon* - an incubus or succubus appears in the bed of someone cute radiating a lot of life energy. Accidentally waking the "victim" up and seeing that they're into it, the demon decides to use some magic to prolong the fun a bit
  • The Nymph* - a hiker skinny dips in a natural hotspring only to be surprised by an unnaturally beautiful bather joining them.

I kind of have a long term fantasy roleplay brewing in me, but like, that just doesn't work in my experience. But I kind of have an outline of chapters we could do one shot from:

• The Rescue (M/M ideally) - YC rescues a cutie from a pyromancer, taking the injured to a healing spring, only to find out in the process that the cutie is a male, if still eager to reward YC.
  • The Inn* (MM+1)- Inn turned brothel on hard times. Two travelling mercenary types rent a third person to share for the night, oddly comfortable with each other and happy to put on a show for their third as well.
  • The Mage's Potion* - A cute witch or mage (+optionally, catperson assistant) owes a traveller (or two) a stamina potion, but either accidentally or purposefully switches it up with a very different kind of "stamina" potion.
  • The Fertility Temple* - A local shows a fish out of water the nation's temple to the God of Sowing and Goddess of Soil - a fertility temple dedicated mainly to the planting season and grains, but also heavily to the sexual aspects of reproduction, taking part in a few of the more adult only means of worship.
  • Camping - More of a tender kind of thing; two travellers, tired, sweaty, worn, a bit angry with each other, share a bit of intimacy in a tent together, despite the tension.
  • The Miasma* - a weird premise kind of inspired by a game; a strange fume fills a small temple, making people violent and sexually aggressive. The only way to bring someone to normal is to wrestle them down and inseminate them somehow. The hero has to take out any threats and subdue the key holders to get access to the temple hearth to seal up whatever's causing the miasma.
  • Tavern Hook Up* (furry, mild sizeplay) - A cutie meets a furry anthro who's a bit ungulate-like and something of a hunter. The furry's race is ... rumored for things. After enough beer to lose any inhibition, the cutie impulsively follows him to his room, only to be surprised by the reveal of an absolutely massive cock too big to properly please - not that it doesn't stop the cutie from trying.
  • Heat (furry)* - Rabbit or Cat-like furry race goes through heat/rut. Either a) (1x1) a friend offers to help a male separated from his village during his time of need, only to realize they're biting off way more than they can chew, or b) (group) a member of the race offers to bring in their outsider friend as a guest, celebrating the festival and non-stop orgy however they please.

I'd prefer to play over private messages. If you're interested in a set up, let me know which and we can go from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom