Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(closed) Female with a penchant for History and Sci-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confrazzled

Planetoid
Evening All,

No terribly clever title to this all, I'm afraid. Just launching into the facts pretty quickly, and reposting most of what I've had up on previous Blue Moon versions. Iâ??m Confrazzled, I'm 20 and female, and Iâ??m only interested in playing a female to your male character. Yes, I am capable of playing males, but I find that I lose interest in a roleplay awfully quickly if I do. I wonâ??t do yaoi or yuri, but Iâ??m willing to take up a male side character if you want a two-females-as-best-friends type of roleplay, Iâ??ve done this successfully once, but I donâ??t like doubling. My characters are neither doormats nor complete dominatrixes. That leaves a wide range of variety in the middle that Iâ??m more than happy to play. And note that Iâ??m not afraid to make them very flawed.

Literacy, whatever the heck that means, by those oh-so-variable definition. I can sustain at least two paragraphs, even through dialogue. Dialogue tends to be where I skimp, post-wise, but Iâ??ll spike up to four or five for posts with action, new things to describe, and dialogue with side characters. What you get also depends on what you put in--I'll mirror. I have sustained roleplays with five paragraphs per post, but two to four is most comfortable.

Please note that I roleplay over PMs, threads, MSN messenger, or else e-mail. Also know that I love roleplays with fast turnaroundâ??mad bouts of it where weâ??re just firing replies back and forth. I can pump out a well-thought-out 2-paragraph response in 12-20 minutes, and four in about 40. I know, a little on the slow side, but I'm improving. Iâ??d really love for my partner to have a similar turnaround. Keeps us both passionate about the roleplay, and OOC banter is great fun too. But this isnâ??t a requirementâ??if you want a post-once-a-day type roleplay, or even twice a week, or somewhere in the middle, thatâ??s good too.

Iâ??ll love you forever if:

- you indulge my haircutting fetish at some point in the roleplay. Mind, this is not a requirement--I recognise it cannot fit into certain plotlines. (I have other kinks too of course--I enjoy me some bondage, and humiliation, and especially risk of getting caught in the act. And above all, Century/Era play. Oh my goodness, historically acurate sex scenes are love.)
- we work out a feasible plot in which I can play a cross-dressing female. Again, not a requirement--one can have too much of a good thing.
- you pitch me a plot.

- we do a twist on the Rapunzel fairytale, set in any era (yes, even modern). Iâ??m mega-craving this, though I have only half a plot for it. Would need to know your character somewhat.
- we do a twist on any fairytale really. The Goose and the Golden Egg would be lovely.
- you play a Venetian Renaissance assassin to my healer-character (I have a plot for this)
- we do a post-Trojan war roleplay, and you let me play Helen of Troyâ??s daughter (I have no plot for this. It really depends on what you'd like for your character. Though I know itâ??s historically ambitious.)
- you let me play the Odysseyâ??s Circe in a romantic roleplay, your character coming some years after Odyssseus. (Any era acceptableâ??Circe is immortal after all)

- Iâ??m uber-curious to try a Norse mythology-based roleplay, though I recognise my desired character may be off-putting.
- (The key plot being this: centres around Norse mythology, and the magical mountain-bound dwarven factories, where enchanted objects are forged. I think I'd like to play a female dwarf, working in the mountain, or else voyaging outside of it for research. Don't really have a plot for this one--I don't know what kind of character would strike your fancy, though perhaps the commission of Sif's ever-growing golden wig (commissioned by her husband after Loki decided that it would be funny to shear off her locks one night) might be an interesting mythological backdrop. Perhaps your character could be one of the gods, or a representative for one of them?)
- (But Iâ??d be almost as happy to play a Valkyrie against whatever character/type/position you choose.)

- we do a roleplay in which a ghost (from any era) tries to stalk/romance a mortal (from any era, but same location). Ghost would become more substantial as the roleplay progresses. (I will play either the ghost or the mortal. Just wonâ??t play the mortal in a modern setting)
- A god/dess or other mythological figure and mortal roleplay would be lovely, in any era.

Ideas and plots:
Iâ??m happy to work them out between the two of us. Usually Iâ??ll have a character in mind for a given era/situation, you tell me what personality-type youâ??d like to play, and weâ??ll work out a feasible plot.

That being said, I have a few pre-made ones Iâ??m willing to try on out. PM me with an era you like and weâ??ll discuss it.

What I wonâ??t do:
- involve anything that belongs in a toilet
- double (with the exception of a sci-fi human mother/alien-hybrid daughter team Iâ??m dying to try out. Note that the daughter is 8 inches tall, and full-grown. So maybe not a usual cup of tea. Otherwise side-characters are fine, but I like one main character, unless you are damn convincing.)
- play as completely dominant or as a doormat.
- play a male as my main character
- play a character under 17 (no loli)
- play shota with a character under 15
- yaoi/yuri. I have nothing against either, but Iâ??m just not into it.
- incest closer than cousins
- insta-romance, usually
- plotless roleplays
- master/slave unless youâ??ve got a PHENOMENAL twist, or an amazing plot
- Furry. No offence, it just doesnâ??t do it for me
- amputations, vore, bestiality, or tentacles
- MODERN roleplays. I have one GREAT one going on, and Iâ??ve got my modern fix through that. Really, I find modern roleplays restrictive. Unless youâ??ve got something obscenely exceptional or exotic, thereâ??s absolutely no way. Or a band roleplay--I've got an enslavement type plot planned for here, and I've never tried a band roleplay before. It's anew challenge for me.
- medical roleplays set after 1900. Iâ??m a nursing student. Any further in the future and itâ??s just an extrapolation of work. And roleplays are supposed to be escapism!
- Iâ??d really prefer no â??school-typeâ?? roleplays.

That all being said, I look forward to roleplaying with you! Fare well.

Re: Flexible Female with a penchant for History and Sci-fi

I'm rather interested in this. It certainly seems like it would be fun.

I have a couple of plots that might allow for you to work with the hair-cutting and cross dressing, while allowing us to do either Historical or Sci-fi, but it would definitely involve our characters being in the military, if that's alright with you.

I did have a ghost/mortal roleplay and plot, however I might have to change it since it ends up taking place in a modern setting.

I also had an idea for a Goddess/Mortal roleplay, set in Egypt around modern day.

Also, I am a little curious about your Human Mother/Alien Hybrid Daughter double, and would like to hear more.

Thank you for your time.

PMed. Though I suppose that you figured that out already.

I have a fetish for short haired women and for humiliation -that could be combined with your haircutting fetish.

I'd also be interested in setting something up with you that involved your ghost idea. Either it can be a straight-forward romance, or it can be a relationship involving alternating romance and sexual/emotional abuse.

Here's my request thread; look it over and send me a PM if you wanna play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom