Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Seeking Dark Plots

HocusPocus123

Planetoid
Hi! I'm Hocus. I've got a whole little thing about how I write and what I expect below, but I wanna clear up some basics as fast as possible to not waste any time for anyone this thread is not for:

I am looking for a character to fuck mine up. Whether it's overt or more implied by the nature of the plot, whether he loves them or hates them, gender, preferred position--I don't care, as long as my character is in some way being ruined.

Rules & Expectations:
  • I'm in the Pacific timezone. I reply throughout the day and go to bed late.
  • If you care what's in my pants please don't message me.
  • You can use whatever you want reference-wise but I will only use drawn.
  • I rp in PMs.
  • I'm looking for replies at least once a week but can go up to multiple times a day if we're doing a fast-paced Discord rp with short responses.
  • I don't do post length requirements. I can go all the way up to the occasional just under 500 post and can go all the way down to one-liners on Discord. I average a good one or two hundred words in PM rps. I tend to mirror, but I strongly believe that not only can a 50 word reply sometimes move the plot with punch, it can do it better than a 500 word reply could ever hope to.
  • I can be erratic with posting when life gets busy, but I try really hard to communicate with my partners and would like you to do the same.
  • I'm ghost-friendly though I do prefer you message me and let me know it isn't working.

Kinks & Similar: So not a kink but first thing regardless: As you can tell from the top of the thread, I've been coming to grips recently with the fact that I really like hurting characters. If you give me an rp where we can grind Harlan or, even better, both of our characters into the dust, I will be very happy. Complete destruction of our characters as people is not necessarily a requirement, but... extra points!!

I am extra interested in light feminization being involved right now, anywhere from entirely consensual to entirely nonconsensual. I'm specifically looking for elements one might find in crossdressing like women's clothes, makeup, and adaption of mannerisms. For the most part, I'm not interested in body transformation with the notable exception that I am down for something that'd lead to him being impregnated.

My F-List is here. It doesn't hit everything, but if it's not on there it's either not a no or I didn't know about it, and just because it's on there doesn't mean it's gotta be included—I know I've got some less popular ones on there :p

Quick note: I won't break site rules with character ages. 16 and up.

About the Character: The character I want to play is named Harlan, and he's… kind of an asshole? Pathologically contrarian, backtalks like hell, will refuse to back down from the bad situations his mouth has gotten him into entirely because he refuses to be a pussy. That kind of vibe.

He also has an optional girlfriend/ex-girlfriend who I will bring in if you ask. Obligatory warning that she brings with her an entire list of trigger warnings, though.

Things I Like and the Like

light feminization | teacher x student | omegaverse | near future speculative settings | bad end worlds | fucked up fairytale-like fantasy | fictional serial killers that make us forget what lame asses they are in real life | stalkers | much older dom(me)—i'm talking i top out in the mid-70s | messiness in relationships, characters, and maybe even smut scenes | femdom | bullies | things similar to the concept of box boy universe | scumbags in general | dom(me)s beyond the conventionally attractive | relatives in the forms of siblings, cousins, and anyone older than him | life-destroying romantic relationships

I'd love to hear about any setting or plot you've got on the back burner and have been wanting to play out that's fucked to hell and back and doesn't involve like… raceplay or transphobia. This means orientation play, homophobia, slavery, misogyny, etc... all good. If I hit something that squicks me I'll add it to the previously mentioned list. I left out a lot of the kinks I'm more middle of the road about, so if it doesn't include anything explicitly on my nos or that I just listed.... hit me up. The worst that can happen is I very politely say I'm sorry but I'm not interested.

Writing Sample (Average length, SFW)

He was out of the room. He'd expected it to feel… different. Better. Instead he still felt miserable, and on top of it, it was like he'd lost something. He watched the cupboards pass by, eyeing the things Simon had left out the night before, and tucked closer to him.

They froze after he spoke and his heart froze with it. He shifted as much as he dared, starting to pull away from Simon, and ducked his head low. He ran through the words for what could've caused the upset, but found nothing. Regardless, he said again, "I'm sorry."

They continued walking, but he didn't relax back into Simon, instead pulled taut enough to hurt. He spoke, and despite the calmness he spoke with, Harlan didn't relax. Sounding calm meant nothing when Harlan was good at setting him off. Instead, he picked at what was buried beneath it, trying to pull it apart to find how best to react and prepare. Externally, he whimpered again as he was shifted, shoulder sliding down his chest and leaving his head pressed against him. He wanted to tell him he wasn't his guide—Not even with a snap, just a simple, weary echo of backtalk, but for once he didn't follow his impulses. He didn't look at Simon as he glanced down to him, eyes instead focused on the floor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom