Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Monster Fest~!

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
The name's kinda cheesy, but it's the first thing that came to mind- anyway, hello! I've been craving roleplays with monster characters, and they can either be more humanlike or very noticeably inhuman :3 While I want this to be mostly smutty, maybe even romantic and fluffy depending on what you're looking for, I wouldn't mind if things took a darker turn as long as it doesn't involve any of my turn offs. We can do a human x monster pairing or a monster x monster pairing, I'm sure either would be pretty fun!

Maybe we're in a setting where humans and monsters have been living together for a long time, or humans are finally learning that they've existed somewhere out of sight until they were discovered or something happened that led to monsters needing to become part of human society and vice versa. Orrrr we could have a world full of only monsters! I clearly don't have many ideas or any well thought out scenarios, but if you have any ideas/cravings that you've been wanting to play out I'd be happy to hear em <3

I'm a switch, but prefer to play as a sub. My turn ons are (not all of these have to be included in the RP): Passionate/rough sex, romance/affection, teasing, praise, light degradation, spanking, aftercare, lactation, collars/leashes (pet play), monster/inhuman characters, casual nudity, clothed sex, cuddly sex, incest, humping/grinding (outercourse), cock warming, excessive cum/precum, musk, sweat, hairy bodies/lots of pubic hair, height/size differences, chubby characters, muscular characters (but not like the insane body builder kind of muscular), light cum/piss inflation, stomach bulges, small cocks, edging, big balls, and premature ejaculation along with diapers, watersports and potentially some scat (haven't explored with it much).
My turn offs are: Excessive scat, mind control, sleep play, gore, vore, gaping/prolapsed holes, excessive blood, rape, non con, violence, abuse, and hyper anything (oversized breasts, cocks, etc.).

Extra info: I usually write in first or third person, it depends on what my partner prefers. I can write up to 1-4 paragraphs, sometimes I manage to write more but it depends on how much inspiration I have at the moment but I usually manage to write two. You can write as many paragraphs as you like, there’s no pressure to write multiple, I’d just like there to be enough for me to respond to. I usually do smut heavy RPs, but I wouldn’t mind having some sort of story too so that it’s not entirely focused on sex (unless that’s what you’d prefer-). I like to do RPs set in both modern settings or fantasy settings, or we could mix the two and do modern fantasy, and while I'm not very good with sci fi settings I wouldn't mind trying a futuristic setting. For references, I usually use drawings or descriptions, occasionally I use real people but I don’t have a preference for what you use. If I disappear for any amount of time, you can message me to grab my attention. I’m gonna apologize in advance since I tend to disappear for unspecified amounts of time (thanks ADHD and depression ;w; ) this usually doesn’t mean that I’m not interested in our RP anymore or that I’ve ghosted you, I’ve either gotten incredibly distracted and thought that I replied or completely forgot to, or I need a break from it as I tend to get overwhelmed quite easily and need breaks. Outside of RPs, I really enjoy OOC talk, both the innocent and flirty kind <3

Anyway, thank you for reading through this, I’m looking forward to hearing from whoever happens to be interested and working something fun out for the both of us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom