Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cousin's Wedding (Liynn and me)

Jemnai

Supernova
David arrived at the hotel where the family was staying for his cousin's wedding. He and his cousin were close sort of an unspoken bond as well a tention between them. He was dressed in black polo and slacks with dockers. He checks in and get his room key then head up to his room via the elevator.

Avery smiled as she waited for the elevator, she had been told that her favorite cousin David had just arrived and she was meeting him there. She couldn't believe that she was getting married soon, especially because she held certain...feelings for her cousin, forbidden feelings. She certainly couldn't tell anyone about them, especially her cousin, who knows what he would think?

David got into the elevator and selected the floor he wanted. A few minute later the car got to the floor and the doors open there he saw Avery"Hey"he said as he steped out of the elevator.

"David, you made it!" Avery said cheerfully, running up to hug him tightly. "I'm so happy you're here, I've finally got someone here that I can just hang out with and talk to until my bridesmaids get here." She said, kissing him on the cheek softly.

"Thanks"he said as they hug"Well I thaught you be busy with the wedding and everything"he added as he held her tight to him.

Avery couldn't help but feel warmth and comfort as she was held by her cousin. "Yes, I am pretty busy, but I'd drop everything to come see you." She said with a smile. "So what do you want to do first? Go to your room?"

"Well that is generally what folks do when they first get to a hotel after getting their key"he said to her as they walk towards his room.

Back
Top Bottom