Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any "Welcome to 'Build-your-own-Gangbang. Please press #1..."

NeoHH

Planetoid
** Beep ** Beep ** Beep ** Beep **

(automatic voice)

„Welcome to „Build-your-own-Gangbang", a service provided by Gangbang Co.. Thanks for calling us. Please press

#1 if you like to setup your own personal gangbang

#2 if you have already planned a gangbang and would like to add or change wishes

#3 if you are a guy who would like join our crew"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for Gangbang/Wifesharing-Roleplays, where I'm either someone offering/manipulates you into a gangbang, or you're my girlfriend/wife, who enjoys the fun of plenty men at the same time. Since a gangbang often works the same way, I'm focussed on preparing or organizing gangbangs. Creating a scene for you, or together with you brings me most joy. Of course we play the scene, and I need to know how much you enjoy it, and what you enjoy most. Making your brain melt is sure something I'd love to reach.

Some of my ideas:

• We're a couple and on vacation. It's time to go nuts and try out everything we want
  • You're single and looking right for a gangbang (spoiler: Call "Build-your-own-Gangbang" ;) )
  • You're at a therapist, that manipulates you into wanting a gangbang, and 'accidentally' has all ready to introduce you to your new passion (hypnosis can be included)
  • I'm your crush/idol and you will literally do anything to spend time with me
  • We are at an office/university, and you gain 'fame' by knowing most mens cock look like

Some of my kinks and limits (will be completed later):

Kinks
Gangbang, Wifesharing, sex at risky/public places, sex in front of an audience, organising spicy/hot situations, showing you off, promiscous women, confessions, dirty talk

Limits
Violence, Death, Vomit, Toilet stuff, Beast

Anything not mentioned can be discussed.

Message me if you are interested!

Best
NeoHH

Back
Top Bottom