Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread. Craving update on the top of the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOM

Super-Earth
===update===
I am having a major craving. I want to play a scene involving a well-respected superhero who adopts a sidekick (who is in her early teens). On the surface, and in public they seem to be wholesome, but in private he sexually abuses and rapes her.

For simplicity's sake, the superheroes will be non-powered (since their adventuring isn't going to be the focus of the RP).

If you think you'd be interested please PM me so we can work out the details.

As always, this RP will include:
Anal
Verbal abuse
Face/ass/tit slapping
Force/non-consent
===update===

I'm sure I'm going to end up clarifying and re-writing this; but if I wait for this to be perfect, I'll never write it.

I'm a semi-literate male; I usually write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs per post (but that is dependent on what is going on . If I can't write longer without speaking for your character, then I won't).

I'm here for the smut -if smut annoys you, I'm probably not the right RPer for you.

My first choice is to play over threads. If the circumstances are right I'd consider doing quickies over YIM; but probably not. Since we have unlimited PMs I'd consider that, but I'm not really enthused. With threads, it's just easier to keep track of what happened and when.

What I need in every scene:
Anal
Verbal abuse (my calling your character names -feel free to suggest any that you like!)
Face/ass/tit slapping
Force/non-consent (this can include rape, but excessive rape gets boring -it can also include reluctance).

I'll probably put up more plot ideas here eventually -but at the moment I want to type out what I'm after, instead of pigeon-holing myself into a few routine plots.

Basically, I really like the idea of playing a decent guy who is either corrupted, or through opportunity or chance becomes increasingly degenerate.

For instance, maybe he forces a woman into sex after a date when she doesn't want it. He waits and she never reports it -so he starts pushing the women he dates further against their will -just to see how much he can get away with.

Maybe he's married to a very submissive woman who has a cute daughter. He realizes that the mother knows of his attraction to her daughter and either she will do nothing or that she expects him to molest the young girl. Gradually he tosses the idea around and then begins to molest and eventually rape the girl -going further each time to see what he can get away with.

Another idea which I would love to play is that of a young newlywed who gets corrupted into cheating with a slutty and very underage girl (the corruption being that he cheats and also that he degenerates into lusting after underage girls).

I hope that gives some idea of what I am going after -if not, PM me and we'll talk it out.

Limits/annoyances
I do NOT want to play scenes where all I do is fight my victim -that is very, very annoying -and I'll walk away from any RPs I feel are gratuitously combative.

I hate scat and guro -I will walk away from both.
I also hate bestiality
I can't stand furry -though I'd consider catgirls (I've never had a catgirl RP work out at all, however)

I don't watch anime, so I don't play any canon characters. You can ask about non-anime series and if it's one that I feel I have a reasonable knowledge of, I'll consider it (as much as I'm dying to do a Hermione rape scene, I don't think I know HP well enough to write it). For the most part, though chances are that I won't know WTH you're talking about -so as a general rule I'd rather avoid series and movies.

I hate it when I give paragraphs and get a one-liner in return. Occasionally this is understandable, but if it becomes a habit I'll just drop the RP.

Lastly, as per site rules, all the victims in my Rps should be in puberty (ideally in young puberty).

Thanks for taking the time to scale the wall of text. :cool:

Re: Nice guy seeking cumsocket to sexually abuse (in RP)

I also love smut sir, and I have an rp that might interest you

A jock, or other powerful highschool figure, finds himself attracted to a shy slightly nerdy younger student, she rebuffs his advances at first but then he seduces and eventually abuses the young girl.

daddys little slut said:
I also love smut sir, and I have an rp that might interest you

A jock, or other powerful highschool figure, finds himself attracted to a shy slightly nerdy younger student, she rebuffs his advances at first but then he seduces and eventually abuses the young girl.
I appreciate the suggestion, but I couldn't really get into that.

Maybe he's married to a very submissive woman who has a cute daughter. He realizes that the mother knows of his attraction to her daughter and either she will do nothing or that she expects him to molest the young girl. Gradually he tosses the idea around and then begins to molest and eventually rape the girl -going further each time to see what he can get away with

I love this idea ^^ I am lit so I don't think I'll have issues giving you good sized post. I am really happy to have found this site and smut is my favorite thing to role play about. I can play more than one girl, up to 4 per post I can play more but not in the same post. I don't mind to rp over threads in fact I like it best like that. I love abuse and humiliation in an rp, please let me know.

Hmm Well I have a couple of ideas including some blackmail and domination stories if you are interested.

I wouldn't mind some good smut *nods*

Just pm me and we'll work something out.

I'd like to try out the date plot that you have typed up, but if you're craving one of the others insted, I'll go for it. I'm a literate roleplayer and I love violence, rape and all that other fun stuff. Hehe. I enjoy doing rape scenes though not excessive. Like you, I find that it gets boring if it's done over and over. If you're interested, PM me or what ever.

We could do something else then, Because im seeking an abusive smut partner :)

PMs sent. :cool:

All my RPs are in the taboo section -I've got nothing in regular roleplay. D:

Would you be up for a baby sitter roleplay?

necro-bump.

What about a guy kidnaps a female and then molests, abuses rapes etc and keeps her in the basement of his house!

tasuki said:
What about a guy kidnaps a female and then molests, abuses rapes etc and keeps her in the basement of his house!
Naw, not really into abduction fantasys/RPs.

Nope. 40% of my posts are made in the taboo roleplaying board. I've yet to have an RP in any other board, though.

Ohhh that one sounds like fun! I'd like to give the superhero one a try if you're still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom