Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB [NSFW] Size Queen Shenanigans [SUB 4 DOM]

Skeleton War

Super-Earth
I feel the title is pretty self-explanatory! I'd love to play MC as a small-dicked futa or femboy, but with something of a penchant, maybe even a borderline addiction, for massive cocks. Of course, MC can be stacked in pretty much any way you'd like, whether that means a giant pair of tits, a bouncy ass, anything's up for debate!

MY TERMS

Firstly, my preferences involve the idea of more unrealistic and fantastical kinks. These include, but aren't limited to;

Excessive cum
Monsters/non-humans
Large sizes (with the potential of hyper)
Magic (in a variety of ways)

Of course, feel free to suggest others, but those are a few good examples. It's not required for you to be interested in all of them, but please be open to at least some of them!

Inversely, my limits include, but aren't limited to;

Feet
Scat [Watersports is more than fine!]
Chastity
Incest
Non-sexual pain/torture

Probably the most important thing to know, I am a bottom. If you've come along here looking for someone to top you, then unfortunately, you're in the wrong place!

And finally, if you have any other questions about contents of the RP, whether that means kinks, general questions about characters, or anything to that effect, then please, send a message my way and ask about it!

I hope to hear back from you, and cheers for reading~!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom