Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raven's Raving Ramblings

RavenStorm

Super-Earth
fff

ffffff&text=+
ffffff&text=+

I n t r o
I've decided to make a new RT to condense ideas and add new ones. Admittedly some i can see being one on one or groups so if there's enough interest for a group one ill make one on that thread.​
Writing
I'm not real picky as long as you give me enough to go from and literate we'll be ok. I do PMS or forum. I would like some plot or build up but it you want straight smut let me know.​

Kink
Kinks & etc
My Kinks:
1.Incest of all pairings though don't do male on male.

2.Beast

3. some cuckold

4.Age difference

5. pregnancy risk or breeding

6.possible corruption and anything else can be discussed as I'm pretty open on what to or not to include with exception of.
Limits
Limits
1. Guro
2.Snuff
3.Anyrhing to bloody and gory. i prefer kinky fun though if an rp is more traditional rp I know death and violence happens.
Also side note though i enjoy daddy and baby girl roles i admittedly don't know much about bondage play so if you want that you may need to offer hints and advice on what works.
Interests
incest pairings, helltaker, pokemon, harvest moon, JoJo, monster musume, 100 girlfriends

P l o t
Curabitur et odio id justo venenatis hendrerit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse potenti.​

harem anime { genre }
ffffff&text=img+here+

Monster musume: a humanoid monster wither it be monster boy/ woman host or the flip side share a house as part of the exchange program. While the monster may be trying to learn about the outside world they are interested in finding a mate too and for some reason all exchange monsters fall for their human host.( Also open to 100 girlfriends but that's better in group settings)​
pirate{ genre }
ffffff&text=img+here+

Pirate theme
Been embracing my Irish pirate side lately. lol This one can be one on one or a group idea. The world in this one can be traditoinal or include fantasy elements.
One on one: It can be pirate captain and prisoner/pet, captain and stowaway, even captain and crew mate or take place after my Chara retries and be someone coming to the pub to find the Lucky Crew but ideas would be open to expand or change in pm.
pokemon { genre }
ffffff&text=img+here+

Pokemon

This one i see a perverse Poke world with anthro or straight poke philia involved whether were it be trainer/poke pair, both trainer or trainer vs dm we can explore in one on one or group but detaild can be ironed out later.​

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023​

OP​

[B]Design Team[/B]

Last edited:
Organized my thread. Group ones moved to the group section but still searching for any bites

Looking to explore world of monster musume. Can play human / monster girl or something not seen in the show male monster/ female human. Also into 100 girlfriends but that's more of a group scene in less someone wants to try to write multiple gf.lol

Thinking of hazbin pairings either being in a poly relationship with Charlie or vaggie or being carmilla lover as a mom and son dynamic

Back
Top Bottom