Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A robbery gone ...strange[Candira + DOM]

DOM

Super-Earth
It had been six months and Tom still couldn't get a job. His unemployment had long since run out and he was months behind on rent. He pulled a tee shirt over his muscular chest and shoved his thick arms through the sleeves of his windbreaker and looked in the mirror unthinkingly as he adjusted his clothes. He had short, curly brown hair and was clean shaven. He might be a criminal now -he thought as he pulled his pistol out of his drawer- but he didn't have to be a slob.

As he grabbed some tape, handcuffs and his pistol he thought about the robbery he intended to commit. He knew that most criminals made three mistakes; mistake one was lack of research, mistake two was timing and mistake three was not going far enough away from where they lived to not get caught. It would be 1am when he got to the small store a 45 minute drive away. He had been in there a few times already -enough to be reasonably sure that they had no security cameras for whatever reason. He had also checked the hours -they were open 24 hours. He'd never been there past 6pm -no one would recognize him.

He drove to the store and, parking across the street he waited. He watched through the window as the occasional customer came in and after a few minutes left. He watched the unlit street as well and when he was satisfied that no one would be coming for a while he got out of his car and entered the store. Approaching the counter he stared the young women directly in the eyes as he pressed the barrel of his gun between her eyes "All I want is your money -act nice, do what I say and you're gonna be ok..."

It had been a few weeks since Lea started working at the little store. She'd managed to earn a decent paycheck, despite the drive it took to get there. She was just taking over her shift when a customer came in through the door. The golden-haired girl smiled at him in a friendly way as he entered and was just about to welcome him when she felt the cold barrel of a gun pressed right between her pretty green eyes. She froze and stared at him mouth agape, just slightly.

Was this really happening?! She couldn't even press the silent alarm button that was an inch from her finger. So stunned was she that she could hardly breathe for a good minute before she blinked and shivered. "W-why?" she squeaked, more to herself than to anything else. Lea watched him carefully, her hand moving bit by tiny bit toward the silent alarm.

"Because I'm fucking broke, why do you think?" Tom snapped and then gave the gun a firm press against her skin "put your hands behind your head and stand back" He said and then he took a step back. Keeping the gun pointed at her he walked backwards to the end of the counter and then walked behind it, coming up behind her.

It was too late. Her only salvation was already a lost hope. Lea did as she was told, and put her arms behind her head. Her slender form shivered a bit as he neared her. She was genuinely afraid for her life as she stood there, waiting for him. She was a fairly pretty girl, nice curves, large firm breasts, a nice ass and long legs to boot. His harsh tone, made her remember all of these attributes with a sinking feeling...what if he took advantage of her?

With his free hand tom pulled the handcuffs out of his windbreaker and cuffed Lea's slender wrists and then pulled her to the counter opposite of the register and pushed her over it. He left her there, bent over, prone and opened the register and carefully pulled out the bills into a plastic grocery bag.

Outside the streets were quiet and dark he looked over at her as he tied the plastic bag shut and exhaled. Her ass was so round, so firm he it gave him a sudden impulse he couldn't surpress. He dropped the bag and moved his hand back and then brought it down on her asscheeks. "Bad girl! That's for being dumb enough to work the store alone."

She gave a little yelp, not expecting such treatment. "It's not like I had a choice you know," she said softly, trying to rationalize the situation even though it really wasn't necessary. Lea stayed where she was, however, and bit her tongue so she wouldn't say anything else. The last thing she wanted was to be in a worse situation than the one she was in...and with a man who wanted to kill her instead of one who was down on his luck and wanting money.

Tom hadn't expected that reaction. He'd expected her to protest his assault, tell him to stop or -if she was terrified- to quietly take it. He was intrigued -how far could he take this? He gave her ass another, this time harder smack and jabbed his finger in her direction. "Don't fucking mouth off to me, bitch -you think this is funny or something?" He looked up and around, he had worked as a cashier before -that's how he'd known both how to open the register and also how to avoid tripping the alarms. "Don't move, don't even think about trying to go anywhere -got it?" he asked harshly and then turned towards the door. He knew roughly how things were laid out so it didn't take him long to find the light switches and to quickly lock the front doors, turning the sign to say 'closed' in the process.

She cringed at his response, yelping again as the hand came down on her in the same time. "I'm sorry..." she said quietly. She didn't move as he turned off the lights, knowing all too well that he could probably still see her. She didn't move until she heard him by the door. That was when she lifted her leg looking for the silent alarm. She didn't get it. Quickly she pulled it back down, knowing that he couldn't have seen her. Still, she was terrified of what he might do if he actually found out. She took a deep breath and calmed herself a little before he returned. "I-I thought you only w-wanted the money," she said quietly. "Why all of this?" she asked.

He reached for her wrists and grabbed them to pull her upright. "You've got a back office, right? Where you count down the till? I'm sure you've got money stashed back there, too -so we're going to take a trip back there"

He had set his gun in his jacket but now he took it out, pressing the barrel against her cheek so she could feel the cold metal against her skin. "You're going to tell me where the key to the back office is, and we're going to make a little inspection of it" he said forcefully.

(sorry it's so short. >.>)

((^_^; no doubt I'll do it too at some point))

Lea nodded and and whimpered a bit as he pulled her up by her wrists. Slowly she led him through the store, careful to not run into any of the floor displays. When they reached the back office she looked at him and said, "The key is in my pocket, but I can't really reach it.." she said nodding at her wrists. Maybe he'd forget what he was doing and uncuff her. She'd let him get away if he didn't chase after her when she tried to escape the store. Then again...he probably wouldn't be that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom