Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lit. - Adv. lit male inside -New Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkril

Planetoid
Well, welcome to my little blurb about what roleplays I'm requesting, and what I like now here are some rules:

1. Please don't leave me hanging after a roleplay, TELL ME if it's getting boring or you don't want to continue. This has happened too much, and it really annoys me.

2. Literate to Advanced Literate people only please. I can easily type out quite a few paragraphs when I want to, but I always match my partner's response or try to.

3. Please respect me and I'll do the same for you.

4. I have very few limits, here's the list : Anal sex, rape, gore, vore, dildo's, scat, and anything to do with the bathroom at all.

5. I usually prefer roleplaying over a messenger, but I do like forums just as much I found it lately.

6. Have fun, and please don't think of me as a bad person, I'm male and prefer to roleplay as my own gender. Sorry guys, or any ladies out there that might seem disappointed after reading this.

7. Be prepared for me to go on a rampage if you lie to me at all, I don't know why it just irks me.

8. No more rules...just wanted an eighth rule.
I'm not too fond of tentacles but I will do it if requested to.
As for kinks I'll link my rh here, because I have too many to count...my main one's being:

Furries/Anthro's
Transformation
Mind Control
Breast expansion
Lactation
Macro cocks/breasts
Age progression/regression
Incest
Monster girls
Long tongues
Spanking

I do like almost all generic pairings, my favorite one lately has been to play a vampire x human. I play more of the seductive type, but he is weak to garlic, as well as sunlight, unlike vampires now-a-days. -_-;

Here are some of my listings before I go on about a few plots I have in mind:
(The ones on the left are the ones I play)
Teacher x Student
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Nephew x Aunt
Son x Mother
Uncle x Niece

Incubus x Human(Or Succubus)
Human x Sexual Genie
Human x Succubus
Vampire x Human/Werewolf/Vampire
Werewolf x Human/Werewolf/Vampire
Furry x Furry (Can be implied into the god x human or scientist x experiment)
Scientist x Experiment
God x Human
Human x Goddess

Ghost x Human would be welcome, always wanted to try it, but I'm not really craving it, just another option.

As for plot-wise, this is what I have in mind, the pairing will most likely be an alchemist x shop-keeper. I want to make it a more medieval type roleplay, with a lot of mythical creatures intact to it.

Anyways, my character is an alchemist, and your character that own's said flower shop has a dying mother, hoping to find a cure. One day when the alchemist comes along, he stops only for a little bit, and the shop-keeper eventually becomes interested in this alchemist due to his mysterious nature. Considering he always traveled alone, and carried many herbs and flowers with him that the girl was familiar with yet he used them for potions to save sickly people. This gives her an idea, and wants to go with him to acquire an antidote for her sickly mother, yet he listed off the ingredients to make such a potion to cure her mother's illness. Little do they know it wasn't curable by a flower, but they would have to find the person who cursed her, more gets revealed throughout the story. =)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Silas%20Jaydon">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Silas%20Jaydon</a><!-- m -->

Re: Lit. - Adv. lit male inside (Furries, BE, TF, Tongue fetish)

Quick warning, so that you don't get banned. Loli and Shota are not allowed on the site. So you may wanna remove your Lolicon listing? XD Just warning you and giving you a bump... have a nice day

Hey, friendly bump and I have to say the secon dplot is nifty

So with plot 3 the scientist basically turns a fox into an anthro and uses her for his pleasure? I'm interested in the plot I just want to make sure I have it right.

Hey. I'll be interested in doing either of these with you, just take your pick.

Human x Sexual Genie
Werewolf x Human
God x Human

PM me if you'd like to do them with me or discuss anything.

I'd love to...especially if you have the same desires as I do. :)

And I pmed both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom