Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Light-Hearted Size Queen Quest 2023! (NSFW)

The Demoness of Nut

Perfect little Princess
Okay, so! I've been craving some quality scenes starring one or more extra thicc and extra adorable beauties opposite me as one or maybe more, extra gifted extra special friends in some variety of lightheared scene! I have another thread for a more specific craving involving a big dicked demon gal, but this thread is advertising for more... general desires! You should message me and we can discuss all sorts of shenanigans with me as a cool/cute boi or gurl packing a massive cock between their legs. Much like my demon thread, I'm going to put some basic prompts below, feel encouraged to either suggest entirely new prompts, or build on and/or adapt the prompts below, these are meant purely to get the brain juices flowing, not to just be taken raw!

1. The gift that keeps on giving: One of our lovely characters scores an ancient genie lamp! Perhaps it was a gift, or something they found in the attic, or got at a random pawn shop because it looked cool or whatever, the genie ends up being a rather... flirty cutiepie and all sorts of lighthearted magical fun ensues!

2. Intergalactic Cutie from Beyond the Stars?!: A mysterious visitor has either crashed on, or come to visit earth, and end up having the time of their life?~

3. Spook House: A mysterious house in the woods... All sorts of rumors about it, and as a result, one or more cute folks end up being dared to night. They Do infact end up encountering some variety of unexpected guests, but they end up being a lot more... friendly than one may have expected.

Back
Top Bottom