Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are they simply Office Workers ?

It was a warm morning as Rayne took the short stroll from the family penthouse, to the office. In fact the suit he wore, all black of course, was becoming rather warm. He sighed and his hazel eyes peered at the world from under dark black Oakley sunglasses. His hair was as it normally was, gelled up into spikes. His suit tailored to fit his five foot eleven body perfectly. As the glass automated doors opened to the large spacious lobby of his family company he immediately took off his glasses. His body took short strides towards the elevators, knowing that no one down here would stop him. As the elevator opened he let the three people off that were on there. Smiling he got on and pushed the button for the twelfth floor. Two minutes or so in an elevator and he was there. The doors opening with a ding. Heading down the hall and past his secretaries desk Rayne walked through his frosted glass office door. Walking past the oak desk and around to his desk chair he opened the blinds, turned on the computer and stretched. Ready for a normal day at work, or so he thought.

Rayne looked up a bit surprised as the blonde let herself into his office. With his left hand resting under his chin and his elbow on the chair he watched and listened. He smiled softly and then looked up at the ceiling, his fathers office was just above his. "So tell me girls, Cassie, Saskia what qualifications you have to aid in the running of a defense company such as this one?" He cocked a brown eyebrow and smirked. Looking them up and down slowly he smiled a little bit and turned his chair to prop his feet up on the desk in a very relaxed manner. "As you know almost everything about me I assume from, whoever presented you two as my gifts, what is there to know about you? Any special skills, or things that tend to piss you off or send you over the edge?" He smiled and looked out the window. "And do you like the view?"

He smiled listening to both of them. "Two beautiful women, in my office as a gift. Both with degrees, who enjoy the view. Well nothing could make today better except getting off work early, wouldn't the two of you agree?" He said with a smirk as he looked up at Cassie snapping at Saskia. "I am ok with her speaking to me like that, it is ok. I am sure she meant it with some sense of humor." He said and smirked at her. But if she hadn't he could take care of that later. He smiled and stood up from his desk looking out the window. Turning he pushed the button for the intercom on the desk. "Yes sir?" The secretaries voice came over the com. "Yes, would you have my Limo pulled around, I think I am off to have an adventure today." He smiled looking at the two young women. "Yes sir, right away." He smiled and looked back at the desk.Saskia with her, sarcastic yet seductive attitude, and Cassie who was ready to please him in any way it seemed. Walking around the desk he smiled and kind of held out both arms. "What say we go paint the town red, and maybe take you two shopping?" He had figured that since they were his gifts, they would be staying with him. Not knowing what kind of attire they had he was sure he could expand it further.

Cassie giggled and nodded, clapping her hands together at his idea, enthusiastic about it and seeming to have no shame about holding back. She wanted him to be happy with her, especially as he was already treating her so nicely. Even though Saskia had made the scene marginally less formal, the blonde didn't allow herself around the desk, soon dropping her hands back to her sides again and doing up the grey jacket she was wearing. With all of the buttons done up it only went to chest level, whether or not she was emphasising it on purpose was hard to tell because really she looked quite an innocent girl. But then, who could trust looks? Quickly, she shut her giggle up as he spoke to the secretary, she knew the hardest part of this would be acting like a professional. She could do a professional job.. but to stop smiling and giggling and wanting to hear Rayne's praise.. She didn't know how easy it would be to drop that.

Saskia listened, kicking her heels against his desk, not to be annoying, just because she felt like doing it. Seeing his smirk to match hers made her think that perhaps this wouldn't be so bad. She was never going to fawn over him the way Cassie did and she knew it would bring her trouble if he couldn't accept that. So far so good. She hopped off of his desk and smoothed her skirt down over her butt and the back of her thighs then smiled at his offer. "I think I'm warming up to you." She teased as she linked her arm neatly through his. She wasn't that materialistic but shopping was certainly one of the better ways to spend an afternoon.

"Oh!" Cassie moved to his other arm, wrapping hers around it and hugging it to her curves. "Thank you, Sir, we'd love to." She smiled up at him, the shortest in the room.

"What you buying us then? .. Sir.." Saskia asked giving his arm a playful squeeze.

He smiled as both girls happily wrapped their own bodies to his. He smiled at Cassie and then looked to Saskia as she squeezed his arm. "I am sure it won't just be for you two, whatever is bought today will probably bring me some joy as well." He said and looked over at Cassie. "It seems Cassie needs a shorter skirt, and you Saskia, maybe something with less boots, how about Stiletto heels?" He said with a smile. "And assuming that you two are 'all' mine, that means you will be staying with me. What sort of things will be moved into my home?" He wasn't worried about space, the pent house was the top floor of the apartment building next door, and part of the roof of course. His parents had purchased it for him on his seventeenth birthday, since he was home schooled it worked quite well. Until his teacher turned up to be having sex with him. It's not like he had once said no, or she had seduced him. He smiled and started to slowly walk. Gently guiding them from the office and into the open, waiting elevator.

Cassie felt a sort of warmth flow through her seeing his smile and she looked down, containing herself. She had become so giddy about today. It wasn't as if Rayne had let her down but she was pretty sure this high could not last forever. Saskia certainly didn't see this as she did. Straightening up as she could see she was being looked over and she hoped she passed this rather mini inspection. Shorter skirt? Shit. She hung her head silently cursing herself and she scuffer her high heels against the floor a little bit. Her first disappointment. He didn't seem to mind terribly, should she? "Um, well.. We have.. the bare necessities being delivered to your penthouse. We have some clothes .." She tried to think of what they had and struggled a little bit. As soon as he started walking, she tried to fall into step beside him which she soon enough did but had to take quicker steps than he did.

Saskia pulled a less than impressed face at his criticism. She lay her head to his shoulder then and looked up at him, "Is that because you want to see even more of me?" She asked with a flirtacious smile, in her opinion him answering yes to that would be the only way that she would accept him saying that about her boots. She stood up straight, flicking her hair over her shoulder again, walking with a slight sway of her hips but the confidence of a model. "We need one of everything.."

He smiled back at Cassie. "Cassie, I was joking no need to scuff up your lovely shoes." He said and then looked at Saskia as the elevator door closed. "That and because I believe that boots go better with a dress." He said with a smirk. "In a skirt I like to see a girl in some lovely heels." He smiled, no real foot fetish just had his priorities in the way his women dressed. He smiled pressing the button for the garage. He smiled a lot it seemed. He was a generally happy person. He did have his times but they were few and far between. "One of everything..." He said thinking a little. "So toys, clothes, some of the essentails for bed time, shower items..." He thought a little more and then looked at the both of them from Saskia, to Cassie. "Sound about enough?" He asked as the elevator stopped and the door opened to the view of his limo. Door opened and the driver waiting. "Good morning Rayne." Rayne smiled and then removed his arms from the girls. Patting them both on the ass softly he smiled. "After you ladies."

Back
Top Bottom