Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK (NSFW)

tribal-womb-tattoo-with-heart-free-vector.jpg

INTRODUCTION:
Manhattan. Prison Island. A desolate place where only the worst of the worst are sent. Ten years ago, a docked Russian cargo hauler exploded releasing a gaseous substance known as Reagent 18. When inhaled, the chemical alters the brain chemistry in a human. Over time, the victim becomes paranoid, overly aggressive and looses touch with reality. In the final stages, the victim seeks a constant rush of dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin. To get this release of mood boosting chemicals, the victim enters into a state of perpetual arousal. To help combat this new crime wave that has spread throughout America, the government created a task force to help capture these "crazies" and contain them in the new super-max prison island of Manhattan. Manhattan.png

THE PREMISE:
This is pretty much taken from the 1981 film, Escape From New York. The game takes place on Manhattan Island. I will have a few plot threads to choose from, but the overall theme I want to present involves survival at all costs. Whether YC is stranded, or tasked with a mission, they will have to survive the "crazies", gangs, the police force, etc...

*If you're interested in something different, then we can say that Manhattan has been plagued with a zombie infection.
Want something bizarre? Then we can go with an alien invasion or an eldritch takeover.
Regardless, the theme of survival will still be the same.*

ABOUT ME:
I consider myself to be a multi-paragraph intermediate writer who has been around for more than a decade now. I love darker stories and have played a variety of roles over the years. I have played males, females, hermaphrodites, etc... and am more than willing to do so here. I also provide face claims for my characters. I know this is not everyone's cup of tea and I will not pressure you to provide any if you are not comfortable doing so.

None of the following are absolutely necessary except for my NOTS.
PAIRINGS: MXF, FXF, NBXF, NBXNB
KINKS: Non-con, Dub-con, Consensual, Romance, Erotic Horror, Bad Endings, Voyeurism
ABSOLUTE NOTS: Scat, Watersports, Vore, Incest, Unrealistic Proportions (Macro/Micro)
(Sorry, I'm not looking for hentai. I'd like to keep this relatively realistic if at all possible.)

WHAT TO EXPECT:

• A plot tailor made just for you depending on what plot thread you want to run with.
  • Detailed writing.
    • 1-3 paragraphs for action scenes. 3-5 paragraphs for just about everything else, often much more if I need to set a scene or some exposition.
  • A partner who will not ghost, but work with you to ensure we both get what we want.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

• Someone who can develop an interesting character.
  • Erotic Horror. A healthy dose of smut mixed with action. I would say 70/30% in favor of plot.
    • I would like to point out that the smut does not necessarily have to involve YC, but victims or NPCs. I sometimes feel it is much more impactful if the main character is forced to watch as bad (or good) things happen to other characters.
  • Threads or PMs (in order of preference)! Absolutely no Discord.
  • A game set with realistic boundaries. I'm not looking for hentai, after all!

MV5BMTUzMTY0Nzg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU3MzQxMDE@._V1_.jpg
THE PLOT THREADS:

1. The President's Daughter: You play as the president's daughter whose flight was taken down by a group of terrorists. Unfortunately, the plane crashed on Manhattan Island. Now, she will have to survive against gangs and the "crazies" until help can arrive.
  2. The Soldier: You play as a special forces soldier who is tasked with finding the president's daughter before the unthinkable happens to her.
    1. Same as above, but your target is another important character.
    2. Same as above, but you are tasked with retrieving an item.
    3. Same as above, but you are tasked with stopping the detonation of a nuclear bomb.
  3. Judgement Day: You play as an ordinary citizen on the day of the terrorist attack. The chemical has already taken over Manhattan Island, but you are somehow immune to its effects. Now you must escape while everyone around you goes crazy.
  4. The Prisoner: You play as a prisoner who has been sent to the Super-Max Prison Island of Manhattan. How will you survive? Will you join a gang or stick to your own devices? Do you seek retribution? Do you plan to escape?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom