Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play with me? (Lit - Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yokodea

Hello, I haven’t made a request thread in a long time so I figured I would try it out again. Maybe I’ll actually get somewhere this time. Any ways I am literate to adv. So I am looking for someone with the same range, but if you really have a good plot and promise not to give me one linners I might be able to deal with it. I know that it makes me sound mean and stuck up but look when I rp I like to have something good to read. Something that sparks my interest and makes me want to type back. If I get something boring and simple I don’t want to and the rp dies quickly.

If I don’t like the rp…

I don’t like to leave people when I rp, so I’ll go ahead and tell you, I won’t leave you. But you might have to wait a month to get a reply because I don’t know what to put or I don’t like it. I do rp threw AIM and AIM only, everything else must be done on blue moon. Threw blue moon I will rp threw pm and private thread. I like random things in an rp, sometimes I like lighter plots but at the moment I am craving something dark and twisted. I can play the male role. I don’t like to but I will do it. For the most part I play sub, the only way I will play dom is if you promise not to be one of those quivering subs who flinch whenever there spoken to. I don’t do that, my subs will listen if I want them to and other times they will fight back.

What I’m looking for….

I’ll be honest; I’m looking for a cold sadistic bastard to beat the ever living hell out of another rpc. A little dark? Yes, yes it is but that’s what I want right now. I don’t care if its an abusive relationship, blackmail, kidnapping, or family relationship (I have a plot for this) I really don’t have limits any more, I will do yoai and yuri, I don’t have anything against loli but its not one of my favorites. I’ve never done shota or slash so if you want that you’ll have to explain it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom