Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret Wars of E-Branch: WW2 Lovecraftian Horror and Fantasy

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
SECRETS OF E-BRANCH.gif
Intro.jpg
Welcome one and all!

I'll get right down to it, I'm looking to do a group RP that is set during an alternate Second World War and follows a group within the O.S.S. known as "E-Branch"; a clandestine operation comprised of scientists, spies, soldiers, and occultists. The mission is simple: beat the Nazis at their own game and ensure the world remains as mundane and normal as people are led to believe.

I want folks from all walks of life: Allied G.I's, Resistance Fighters from across the world, Mad Scientists, Defectors of the Nazi Party, Magicians, you name it.

I intend on playing this story from one mission to another with this motley crew's efforts effecting the very outcome of the war itself.

Do the Allies beat the Nazis? Does the public remain oblivious to the horrors of beyond? Who knows!

It's my hope this story can be fun, intriguing, exciting, and perhaps even scary sometimes. I want these characters to talk to one another, interact with the NPCs, build the world with me and bring their own unique takes.

Last edited:
Explain.jpg

"As God as my witness, I don't believe I can forget the night of the Innsmouth Raids. It seems like every time I close my eyes I can still smell the fuel from the flamethrowers, of burning wood, that smell of charring, burning meat. And the sounds....

No man could make those sounds. No, nothing God made could have made such terrible sounds, let alone survive what we did. I believe those sights and sounds will haunt my dreams and nightmares till the day I am brought before Saint Peter to face my judgement.....

I can only hope and pray that all those......things burned along with the town.....
I hope we killed them all.....
I hope none are left.....

But I'm nearly out of hope....."

- Excerpt from the Journal of Eliot Ness

In the year of 1928, a series of raids were made to destroy the coastal town of Innsmouth and it's inhabitants. While the public was told this was an effort made by agents of the US government. This was one of the inciting incidents to form E-Branch and begin the struggle against the mysterious and monstrous things that have hidden in the Earth's shadows before mankind was even walking the Earth.

Though the OSS and E-Branch didn't officially form until 1942, the idea for E-Branch began to form after a series of investigations and reports began to circulate concerning various paranormal and occult events:
The 'Innsmouth Incident', the discovery of the ghost ship 'Alert' off the coast of Australia, the accounts of a German U-Boat, and many more. Intelligence agencies across the world ranging from MI-8 in the United Kingdom to Abteilung in Germany began researching into these events and whether they had validity, only to discover there was indeed a hidden history of the Earth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom