Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Dominant looking for a pair of partners for various plots

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
iu
This thread is my multiple partners thread, I'd suppose you call it. I'm looking for two or more partners to play female roles within one or more of these plots, we'll probably have to use a Discord server to plan and co-ordinate.

The plots here cover a wide range of delights, so if there’s something you don’t like, scroll down, something else might catch your eye! As always, no plots are set in stone, the images and the text are merely suggestive, if you like the idea of a plot but don't like my prompt, tell me what you would change! If you like the picture and have an alternative plot, also tell me!

I'd love to consider myself a friendly and open roleplay partner, I get a lot of pleasure from ensuring my partners gets exactly what they crave in a roleplay, and as long as we have a rough plan in where the roleplay is going, I'm more than happy.

I'm looking for like minded partners who can match my posts for about 3-800 words on average, obviously this isn't a hard and fast rule, I'd call it my comfort zone. I can usually reply about 3 times a week, but if I'm in the zone it could be as many as 3 or 5 times a day.

I only roleplay on site, preferably via conversation but threads are acceptable. Third person only, please.

I'm based in the UK, so I post on GMT time and am usually available then.
iu

Kinks
My kinks are varied and change with each roleplay. I have some hard and fast nopes however.

• No gore or vore
  • No scat or vomit
  • No excessive blood/injury
  • No anthro/furry characters

As for what I do like, my f list is in my signature, it's a little out of date, but it should give you a good idea of what I enjoy, and the list below gives you a good idea of what I would love to include in every roleplay if it fits!
  • Real life picture face claims and the use of pictures/GIFs in a roleplay. I have aphantasia, this really helps keep be engrossed in the action and the setting.
  • Corruption
  • Multiple characters
  • Clothed sex
  • Dirty talk

Plots

So the rest of this post are prompts related to a gif. None of the characters pictured are necessarily the characters I'd love to use in a Roleplay and as previously mentioned, if you don't like a certain aspect of a prompt but love the general idea, please just let me know!

Sugar Daddy, Meet Your New Sugar Babies

18971761.gif
Rent was past due on the small two bed flat you rented with your friend. The bills were piling up and the call for adventure, to travel was strong. The last trip to an exotic Caribbean island had maxed out the last three of your credit cards. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, drinks flowing, music pulsing, blood racing. But in the cold light of day, it would take you both years to pay this all off.

"We need a windfall" you sigh, looking at the stack of bills sitting between you and your friend. "We need a sugar daddy" she responds, a wicked glint in her eye. Frowning, she explains the term, which just causes your brow to furrow deeper. "Isn't that just like a whore or a hooker?" You ask and with an airy laugh your friend tells you that you have it all wrong.

It turns out finding people offering to be a sugar daddy wasn't hard. Though most were either time wasters or offering a paltry couple of hundred pounds a month between you. Hardly enough to keep you in the lifestyle you felt you deserved. "We don't have to sleep with them" she sighs as you complain about her latest find, calling him ugly cute at best and far too old. "Just a few dates, cuddles, maybe a cheeky kiss and give him some company!"

Quite how you found yourself passionately kissing your best friend, glancing over her shoulder at the ugly cute older man as he stroked his cock, dressed in the finest designer lingerie, wearing louboutin heels, bathing in the summer sun of some distant Island was a story all to itself. But all that mattered was that you were living your best life, champagne showers, yacht parties and diamond necklaces!

Surely enjoying the delicious taste of your best friends pussy as you get impaled from behind was a price worth being a couple of cute sugar babies for your new sugar daddy.
Riverdale Blues (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

iu

The One Million Pound Maid to Please Challenge

31627291.gif
The latest Gameshow come reality TV show sweeping the nation! The One Million Pound "Maid to Please" Challenge was pitched as Big Brother mixed with Wife Swap. The premise was simple. A group of girls were placed under the care of a rich sponsor, in his employ as his maids at a country estate. Cameras would be wired up around the property, the event streamed to the nation. Every few days there would be challenges they would be expected to complete with a weekly elimination, whichever girl was the last girl standing would win a million pounds. Along the way, the audience could vote for surprise challenges or "clothing enforcement" forcing a particular girl to wear a particular item for the next few hours. It was raunchy, scandalous, full of potential and most importantly, an advertisers gold mine. A first season was swiftly greenlit with a public campaign to find their sponsor.

The idea of having a harem of "maids" was appealing and they were inundated with applications, finally settling on a man with a gorgeous Grade II listed property in the countryside. Applicants for the contestants were sifted through, with the sponsor having the final veto on anyone he didn't approve of. The next few weeks were a flurry of activity as everything was put into place, the girls were informed and told to make arrangements for the next three months.

Finally, the night arrived. Each girl dressed as a maid complete with stockings, heels and a little headband were lined up along the long walk up the driveway, through the gardens to the main house. The presenters hyped the event, crowds screaming and roaring with approval, it was the TV event of the century! Then, after an hour of hype, the girls were instructed to make their way up to the house and meet their master.

What kind of man is he? Cruel? Perverse? Charming and suave? Cute? Handsome? Creepy and Cretinous? No one had any idea what they should expect... But no one wanted to walk away without that prize money.
Cosplayer Convention? More Like Hookup Paradise! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

iu

Competitive Workplace for Aspiring Women (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

iu

Jocasta Resort - Island Getaway

19411071.gif
The Jocasta resort was an exclusive and luxurious establishment, only accessible by a private charter company that flew out twice a week, or a boat that was just as frequent, a cruise that took almost a week in itself. The resort was nestled in a beautifully picturesque island bay on a luscious and barely touched island, fully of beautiful coastal walks, sunny beaches and more! However, as with every private resort nestled in a jewel of an island, this had its limits and restrictions on exactly who was allowed to stay.

The jist of the Jocasta resort is that it is a place for mothers and sons to get more.... acquainted with each other. It's a place for these blossoming young men to buy scandalous bikinis for their mothers to wear on the glorious beaches or to lounge by the pool. It's a place for mothers to take their sons on a wine tasting trip of the island's vineyard, wearing a sheer, floral summer dress, soaking in the hillside views from the back of an open topped car. It's a place for mothers and sons to enjoy intimate, candlelit meals, playing footsie under the table and catching up on the wonderful, relaxing holiday they are enjoying.

But the resort was so much more than that! The island offered package holidays to groups of older women to come and enjoy the resort and enjoy some eye candy of their own. And like any exclusive resort worth its salt, the Jocasta resort had its own private laws and rules that everyone abided by. Incest laws were null, as expected and the carefree and relaxed atmosphere of the resort meant sharing was common, rooms and staff were equipped and trained to cater to any request clients may have with the shops and stores on the island well equipped for any eventuality. If you wanted a remote control toy to enjoy whilst watching a film at the site's cineplex, sorted. If you wanted to brand your beau with a lovely tattoo to commemorate your stay? easy. Anything was possible in the Jocasta resort! The One and Only holiday destination site for MILFs, Mothers and their sons!

Tormented by His Older Sisters

18433181.gif

You remember the first time you walked in on your older sister slurping on your younger brother's cock. 1am and you were just padding back from the kitchen with a glass of water, when the light on in his room caught your attention. Peeking through a crack in the door you noticed her, on her knees, wearing a thick choker a skirt that could be mistaken for a belt, fishnet stockings and platform heels but nothing else. Her throat bulged with the sheer size of it and as she gagged, pulling free as heavy strands of saliva connecting them before snapping under their own weight, splattering onto her bare chest, you gasped. It was the fattest, thickest cock you've ever seen. "I just wanna go to bed" he sleepily complained, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Just one more round" your sister whined, clearly enamoured with the monster she had at her disposal.

You remember the first time you discovered your younger sister was just as enamoured with your brother. Stuck studying for an upcoming chemistry test, utterly frustrated with the inability to understand covalent bonds you knock on your brother's door. There's a slight whine before he calls you in, he's simply at his desk, doing his own homework. His slightly wide eyes imply something is amiss, but going ahead, you ask for his help. He's all too keen to explain the science to you, but his explanations are a little fractured, words sometimes stuttered. Glancing in the mirror behind him you can see between his legs. Under the desk you can very clearly see the silhouette of your younger sister, deep throating your brother whilst violently masturbating, sliding three fingers into her dripping cunt. Wearing a tight lycra leotard with a cleavage cutout to make any woman blush. Shocked, you thank him for his help and begin to leave. Just as the door is about to close you hear him complain again "please, I just need to get this homework done..." The door slams shut before you can hear whatever your slutty sister's response might be.

You remember your first time worshipping that amazing cock. Unable to sleep as you thought of your sisters enjoying your brother's natural blessing, frustrated at your own lack of a love life, you slip out of bed and make your way down the hall. His light is on, the door open a crack, both your sisters between his legs, a look of sleepy moodiness across his face. They're wearing kitten ears, stockings, an anal plug tail and collars along with chunky platform heels as the elder slurps on the head, the youngest popping a testicle from between her lips. They hear your gasp and turn, cocking a finger inviting you to join them. Enchanted you make your way across and kneel. Both caress his thighs as your older sister lowers the tip of that glorious cock towards your lips, your younger sister whispering in heated arousal "He can't help but get erect whenever he sees a sexy girl dressed up, he can go for three or four rounds too!" The moan she let out sounded like a mini orgasm as she squirmed in excitement.

Had your sisters been abusing your brother's raging teen hormones for their own pleasure? Would you be any different?
Daddy's Darling Daughters (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

206313-those-legs-hotness-lesbians-instant-boner.gif
The Black Devils

5494711.gif
You gulped. Walking onto stage to see your new dance partners was something of a shock. Your latest performance, "Dance of Temptation" was one your teacher had picked for the final recital of the year. It included several scenes where white angels were tempted by black devils, flitting between succumbing and abstaining until finally giving in, only to be rescued by other white angels. The first problem arose with your dance group. There were about a dozen of you, six girls, six boys, all white. One scene required the black devils to lift the angels up so they could twist and turn in the air, floating on wings as it were. Of course all the white boys were too weak to lift any of you light and dainty angels up. So the dance teacher had requested six strapping members of the football team take their place for extra credit to make up for flunking classes. Coach agreed.

The second issue was the uniforms. You walked onto the stage, seeing the shadows cast by the six imposing, hulking black devils, now truly living up to their name. They were wearing the white boys outfits whilst replacements were being made up. They were tight, showing off every muscle, every strapping inch of them. The kilts were barely more than belts, revealing far too much of the studs.

The first practice started. You all took your places in front of the black devils, swallowing the lump in your throat the music started and you began to prance around the men as they tried to catch you. Eventually, they did, though clumsily, a hand the size of your chest grabbing you by the crotch, a finger pressed up against your rosebud of an asshole through the thin fabric of your own leotard. A whimper leaves your throat as you're lifted up, the footballer clearly enjoying himself as he spins you. Bringing you down, you're supposed to have your legs around his chest, leaning back in an arch as if trying to escape, but he places you wrong, you end up straddling his crotch, something big and unmistakeably phallic grinding against you as you lean over. Looking left, you see every other girl is rosy cheeked and fumbling a little as a similar thing happens to them.

Finally, for the grand conclusion of the piece, each white angel is planted firmly on her knees, facing the audience in submission, view blocked by the black devils, literally and symbolically blocking them from sight. Now you're kneeling face to face with the largest bulge you've ever seen, the kilt lifting up to reveal a monster cock a foot long peering out over the top of his garment. Unable to resist you lean forward, tenderly licking the tip.

What feels like an age later you hear your dance teacher call. "Angels, rescue your women!" From the wings, six white men pirouette onto stage, only to fumble and falter as they see their six white dance partners softly nuzzling up against and worshipping black devil cock. "Angels!" She cries again and you feel a limp hand on your shoulder. You're supposed to stand, fleeing with the angel as the devils scream that they submit. But no girl moves. The black devils fingers holding you in place a foot away from them as you clean their cocks. The audience would see nothing, after all, from that distance away what could be happening. "Devils, you need to submit." And as you slurp on the head, your devil finally cries out "I submit!" and a hot gooey load of cum floods down your face and he releases your shoulder. The chant continues down the line and limp wristed white boys drag you off stage, having just witnessed you enjoy your first black cock right there on stage.

The Calais Care Committee

34191792.gif
"Please let me go back to my grooooooup" You groaned as another orgasm washed through you. The day was a heady haze, after having arrived on the bus this morning and your initial morning briefing, being given a crate of supplies, nothing past that was really... lucid. You were part of the Calais Care Committee, a charity, volunteer organisation dedicated to helping the humanitarian crises at the Calias border, where shanty towns, crime, drugs and worse were rampant. These people deserved better, a better life, some respite.

After fund raising for weeks, your group managed to raise enough money to buy supplies, get cute t shirts with your logo on them and rent a bus to drive down and help out! The plan was simple, give out food, water, talk to them, make them feel human, offer help, support advice. None of you were aware that other groups had and were doing this all the time, none of you were aware that the busload of 32 women volunteers would get picked off one or two at a time by the seedy underbelly of the calais shanty town.

The first had been Florence, a close friend of yours. She had left the group early to explain how to use a mobile phone to an older black man so that he could phone his grand kids. a couple of hours later she had returned, t shirt dirty and covered in smears of grime like she had been rolling on the floor, her belt broken, hair a mess and a glazed, happy look on her face, gushing about how much she loved giving to the community and how happy the old man had been to speak to his grand kids.

The next was Kristen, an older woman who had kids of her own. When she found three late teens playing basket ball in rags, she tutted and told them in no uncertain terms she would look after them and get them some proper clothes. She asked where the wash facilities were and demanded they strip. She didn't turn up until the next morning, same glazed look, same odd smile, musing how young men could have so much energy despite living in conditions like this. And of course she couldn't stop explaining how excited she was to go and help more people, grabbing a quick shower, changing into something that was not perhaps appropriate for the conditions and almost literally running back. In fact, it was happening a lot.

The seedy shanty town of Calais is full of dark dangers, rough men more than happy to put dirty hands on clean white young ladies, it's not quite the help and support you envisioned when you signed up for the trip, but the men are clearly enjoying it... and that's what matters, right? Besides, when half a dozen black cocks over a foot in length are sawing in and out of your body repeatedly, few other thoughts make sense.
Built for Black

Scientists were baffled, the census wasn't wrong though, white birth rates were declining at a steady rate and had been for the past thirty years. Globalisation, the rise of tourism, immigration, refugees and the like could only account for a fraction of this change. There was something else, something going on that was causing white birth rates to drop, though it would take a task force of scientists and social philosophers to figure out exactly what was going on.

Eventually, the reason was discovered, though the findings were not released for fear of nationwide, no, world wide panic, riots and violence. The answer was incredibly simple to understand but exceptionally difficult to explain. Over time women were becoming what was known as "built for black". It was no secret that on average the black cock was somewhere between 3 and 5" longer than the average white male and came about 2.5-3x as much in the average orgasm. That alone might explain a slight shift as women picked partners who were more sexually compatible with themselves, especially in a world where kinks and acceptance were growing rapidly. But there was more to it than that. Over time in the past few decades women's asses were getting thicker, their thighs wider. Some biologists even theorised there was a change in brain chemistry that actively made them seek out superior mates. Further testing showed that it was becoming more and more difficult for the average white male to penetrate a pussy, with thick asses and thighs making penetration awkward, making sex less satisfying. Of course, black men had no such problem. On top of that, a change in the cervix meant that chances of impregnation were slim to none unless full penetration happened. Weak and watery white cum had less chance of fertilising an egg than they did of winning the Olympic sprint. These changes over time were compounded, as more white women chose black and their hips grew, further accommodating black lovers.

It was clear to the scientific community that if nothing was done the white race would be effectively extinct. Black men were simply too superior in both dating and breeding to make it much of a competition.

In a world where women are quite literally built for black, what would happen if this information was leaked? How would life change? What would happen to a pair of thick assed, pale redheads?
Just One Date

34778642.gif
"Come on, it's just one date!" Your friend whined. "I've been single for so long and this guy is so, so cute!" You sighed, this was classic best friend. She rarely went on dates and this was her first one in ages, literally forever and she had stupidly promised her date she'd bring a friend to make it a double date, as his friend, apparently, was in the market too. You weren't looking to date, life was busy enough without having someone else around to deal with. But finally, you relented. "We're going to a classy bar, so dress nice" your friend squealed, giving you a full body hug before leaving to get ready.

It was not a classy bar. It was only a step or two above a dive bar on the slightly sketchy side of town. So you naturally felt a little unsafe when you noticed two muscular 6"5 black men hanging around outside. Two girls in tight, figure hugging dresses, cleavage on display, 6" heels, you couldn't run. A cold chill of panic surged through you.... Until your best friend trotted over to them at light speed and gave the slightly taller one a hug. Apparently these were your dates. You'd never asked about skin colour, I mean, why would you? You're not a racist, you've just... never dated a black guy before.

Introduced to your date, you headed inside, which was just as rough as promised, but you secured a table, trying to ignore all the leering eyes on the "white meat" on display. Your date turned out to be rather funny and charming. After a couple of drinks your best friend looked like she was trying to eat her date's face off, the two locked in a horny embrace that was only ever going to end one way. "I think we should get a taxi" You suggest, as you feel a hand on your thigh, so large, so firm... "I agree" your date added "Let's get these ladies home safe" There was something in the way he said it that sent shivers through your spine.

The taxi ride was a hotbed of hormones, with your friend straddling her date, groaning softly, you doing your best to avoid too much interaction with your man, after all, after tonight you wouldn't see him again. Your friend would sober up and decide he wasn't for her and that would be that. You tried to firmly thank him for the lovely time, telling him not to worry himself about getting out of the taxi....

And the next think you know, you're naked, facing your friend, holding hands on your sofa as each of you is getting pounded by the biggest, blackest cock you've ever seen. Their cocks creamy as you threw yourself back onto it, the men having stamina you'd never experienced before! Finally, after finally cumming inside you, he slipped free and you mumbled something about needing the bathroom, tottering off on unsteady legs like a newborn lamb.
Returning from the bathroom you saw your friend sitting between the two men, slowly stroking their cocks as they played with her breasts, they looked keen for round two. Your pussy was sore, but how could you say no. But as you made your way across, looking from man to man, you... couldn't remember which one was actually your date. You weren't a racist, you're just bad with faces! Confidently strutting up to one of the men you plant a firm kiss on his lips before straddling him, unaware of the shocked look on your friends face as you mount her date. "It's alright, try some of this" You hear your actual date say, guiding her onto his lap, but it's too late for you to back out, this thing is 6" deep and still going. Who the fuck cares? It's just one date.

Back
Top Bottom