Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB ѕαlтed Cαrαмel | Advanced lit.

Cinnabun

Caffeine Cleric
7fOn3eG.gif

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

Introduction-

I seem to be neither an early bird or a night owl, but rather some perpetually exhausted pigeon. As such, I find myself lurking here searching for rps, and thought that I would throw my own ad into the ring in hopes of finding a couple more RPs. I'm not new to roleplaying, and have been RPing on forums for quite a while now. I am an adult, and would prefer my partner to be over the age of 20 as well. This is strictly a M/M searching thread.

I love making friends, and am always open to hanging out OOCly in PMs with my partners or talking about the RP itself. Please don't be shy; OOC chatter is just as important as the RP.

That being said, I don't care who the person is behind the screen as long as you can play a convincing character. Your race, sexuality, gender, or background doesn't matter to me, and I'm not going to ask for those things. I would greatly appreciate the OOC chatter not get too personal as I've had quite a bad experience with people not respecting my boundaries in the past.​

JodiHjW.png
About Me-

My name is Cinnabun or Shayne if you prefer. I am a non-binary individual of twenty-eight with a bachelors degree in applied linguistics. As a cautionary forewarning, I am red/green colorblind, and would ask that all my partners stray from using red text in their replies. It's extremely difficult for me to read red text.

I enjoy the written word, and find a joy in inventing worlds, stories, and characters. Roleplaying got me through a dark time in my life that would have been difficult to overcome otherwise, and while I don't have as much time as I used to have, it's still a passion of mine. Fantasy would be my favorite genre of roleplay, but I'm extremely flexible when it comes to that as long as the plot has some substance to it. I'm a sucker for fluff and romance, but it's not a necessity. I'm an artist, and sometimes like to draw my characters when I get the inspiration. My art is like a journal for me, and it helps me get my thoughts out there.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

About the Roleplays-

As mentioned before, I'm flexible in terms of setting, but would prefer there to be SOME element of fantasy as I find myself rather bored of modern day plot lines fairly quickly. As this is a male/male search, I will only add the ideas that I want to do that would fit that theme easily. Please do come prepared with your own plots as well if you don't like the ones that I have to offer.

Post length can and will vary, but I would prefer somewhere between 3 and 10 meaty paragraphs of text, but believe strongly that quality posts trump quantity of text. Please offer something to respond to. I do my best to match the pace of my partner. That being said, absolutely no one liners. I RP to challenge myself to do better with my writing.

I prefer art/illustrations/digital art for the pictures of the threads that I do. Realistic face claims turn me off because I find it extremely weird to use someone else's face in an RP especially if the person is easily recognizable.

Regarding post preference, I post in third person past tense, and would prefer if you did as well.

Consent is a necessity. I'm not here to tickle your rape fantasies. If there is to be sex involved in the thread at all, both parties must be consenting. If that is a deal-breaker, then please look elsewhere for plots regarding smut because I will not budge on this.

All of my characters are switches, and will be happy to do both or either roles.

I'm happy to make character sheets for my characters or just strictly talk them out with potential partners.

Some of the plots I would like to do in no particular order-

I would prefer to play Muse B in this scenario.

Muse A falls quite literally into Muse B's ex-villainous arms. (as in they fell from the sky/off the roof/through the ceiling)

I would prefer to play Muse A.

For almost a year now, Character A has been catfishing Character B in the MMORPG game that they play together; they're married in game and have a long distance relationship. Character A has been playing as a female character, but they are in fact amab (assigned male at birth). What happens when Character A leaves their game logged in, and Character B- their roommate- discovers they've been catfished the whole time?

I would prefer Muse B.

Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious cat. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its piercing eyes.

One day Muse A brings a small bag of scraps as an offering to their new furred friend. The cat mews happily and devours the food offered to it. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the cat is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its mouth. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the cat drops the paperclip - a gift - at Muse A's feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the cat doesn't show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A's collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B? The shapeshifter had been their cat companion the entire time.

I could play either role in this one.

Character A is the son of a high ranking mafia member. He has worked for his father for many years. After several one night stands with Character B, the two discover that they want to be more than a casual fling. Character B disappears for some time only to reappear at the request of Character A to talk about their "relationship" covered in bruises and scars. He seems reluctant to talk about them, but reveals to Character A that their father is the police chief, and when he discovered that his son was sleeping with a man, and the offspring of a known mafia member at that, he beat some information out of him.

I could play either role here.

When Muse A (someone who's led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who's struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they're affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they're careful it won't ever be an issue, right?

Muse A and Muse B's relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B's car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A's entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn't be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B's attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B's life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B's background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they've known?

I am interested in either role.

Muse A is a young royal that was married into a dysfunctional family. Their husband- the king, is even-tempered and kind-hearted, there are constant feuds between the king's siblings who rule the neighboring kingdoms. During a lavish banquet, a fierce sword fight breaks out between rival members of the noble family and the good king is slain in the process of trying to keep the peace. Sadness sweeps over the kingdom and other rulers from far and wide come to the funeral to pay their condolences to the bereaved royal.

Muse B, a beautiful noble who is next in line to their throne, dutifully makes the journey on behalf of their ailing father though they want nothing to do with kingship or the responsibilities that the crown entails. When Muse B meets Muse A they discover that they are kindred spirits, Muse A never wanted to be royalty either. The unlikely pair decide to run away together in the dead of night, consequences be damned.

SjfBdxm.gif

I would prefer the role of B here.

Muse A is the heir to a huge fortune and no stranger to the public eye. To avoid getting taken advantage of, they try to avoid relationships. Rather than having a string of one night stands, whenever they feel the need, they hire Muse B, a male prostitute who's almost their exact opposite. Once the two are spotted together, the tabloids start speculating about their relationship. Though Muse A has never actually considered starting something real with Muse B, he seems smitten, and finds a way to pop into Muse A's life even when he's not on the clock. Texts turn into sexts and once feelings start getting into the mix, Muse A needs to decide whether they want to risk getting played by putting their heart on the line.

I could play either role here.

Muse A owns a flower shop next to the cozy cafe where Muse B works as a barista. Despite seeing Muse B every morning and having pleasant chats with them when they go to the cafe to order coffee, Muse A is too shy to tell Muse B about the romantic feelings they've been harboring for them for the last few months. One day, Muse B heads into the flower shop and places an order for a beautiful bouquet to be sent to a 'special someone'. Muse A is terribly jealous, wishing that Muse B would show such interest in them, so they impulsively put a nasty message in the blank card and sign it with Muse B's name before sending the delivery out. Muse B storms into the shop after the flowers have been delivered, demanding to know why Muse A sent such a terrible note to their mother, whom the flower order was intended. Now Muse A must explain themselves and confess how they really feel and hope that Muse B will forgive them/feel the same.

I would prefer to play A.

Muse A and Muse B are orphans who meet by chance on the street. With no one else to look after them, they spend several days fending for one another and gradually becoming friends because of their similar circumstances. When Muse A doesn't turn up at their usual meeting point one night, Muse B is forced to assume the worst and move on. Years later, the unlikely duo meets again; Muse A has become a beautiful entertainer at a high class brothel in the red light district. while Muse B has become a fierce samurai. The two instantly remember the connection they once shared and begin to fall in love. Muse B becomes a patron of Muse A, and after several sex-filled nights together, they decide to cut their losses and run away together. Unfortunately, Muse A captures the attention of an abusive Shogun who will do anything he can to keep Muse A to himself.

I would prefer to play Muse A.

In a world in which people are born with soul-mates, distinguished by identical marks on their forearms, Muse A was born with no such mark and therefore destined to be alone. Ashamed of bringing an outcast into the world, Muse A's parents abandoned them when they were just a few weeks old. A compassionate couple brought Muse A into their home and nurtured the unfortunate child as if Muse A was their own flesh and blood (though there was no official adoption).

Muse B was the only child born to the couple before they took Muse A in. Muse A and Muse B were instantly inseparable, even as infants one would cry if the other wasn't beside them. As a child, Muse B happily shared all they possessed with Muse A and was always there to comfort Muse A whenever they were sad about not having a destined love. They lived like siblings, but even more like best friends, in the same home until Muse A turned 18. Though Muse A grew to love their foster family, they felt that it was time to move on and see the world, even if there was no one waiting out there for them. Though Muse B has met their soul-mate by this time, they are adamant about taking this journey with Muse A, who they haven't been without for so much as one day of their young life. They set off to explore the world with Muse B's parents' blessing with the condition that Muse B will return home in 3 weeks time to marry their rightful soul-mate, whether or not Muse A returns home with them.

I could play either role.

An unlikely friendship forms between two people when Muse A sends a letter to Muse B's house, not knowing that an old friend who used to live there has long since moved out. Muse B receives the letter, in which Muse A talks of childhood memories and wanting to rekindle a relationship, whether it be friendship or something more. Instead of discarding the letter or simply returning it in the mail, Muse B sits down and crafts a thoughtful reply, explaining the mix-up and offering some information about themselves should Muse A want to continue writing. Muse A and Muse B begin a correspondence by letters that evolves into a relationship that lasts for months, possibly years.

I could play either role, but think I would like to try my hand at Muse B.

Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can't help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A's coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. "Have a nice night." "That must be a good book." "You look nice today." "You have a cute smile." Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: "Would you like to go out with me?"

I would prefer Muse A in this one.

Muse A lives in an abusive environment. For years, Muse A has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there's an opportunity, Muse A escapes with no plan of returning. Muse A runs straight to Muse B (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that's been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe no matter what, and that they'll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for Muse B's comforting, Muse A spontaneously kisses Muse B. Though surprised, Muse B doesn't pull away.

I would prefer Muse B.

Muse A has lived across the street from Muse B for as long as they can remember. Muse B is introverted, and in the few interactions they've had with one another, Muse A has learned that Muse B suffers from social anxiety. Staying inside and getting lost in a good book is far easier for Muse B than interacting with people face-to-face, but they don't want to be cut off from society completely. As their own way of connecting to others, Muse B has constructed a homemade library at the edge of their property, through which they share books with anyone who chooses to contribute. No one really notices the little library however, besides Muse A.

One afternoon when Muse B doesn't seem to be around, Muse A decides to drop off a few books they've enjoyed. On a whim, they leave a note in one, anonymously recommending it to Muse B. After reading through the book, Muse B leaves a new book with a note of their own in it for the next person. Muse A, having seen Muse B venturing to the library, takes the book before anybody else can. Gradually, Muse A and Muse B begin a daily/weekly correspondence with one another, though Muse B has no idea they're writing to their neighbor.

A friendship develops and the notes get longer and a little more personal. After a couple of weeks, Muse A has finally decided to ask Muse B out for a cup of coffee, but somebody else takes the book meant for them! Now, for the first time in ages, Muse A finds themselves on Muse B's doorstep, unsure what Muse B's response will be when they find out the truth.

Back
Top Bottom