Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to Dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEnigma-chaos

Banned
Banished
You don't need to know anything about me other than the fact that I'm looking to have some RP characters dominate your RP characters. I have no rules or limits, though I do ask that you have ONE 5-7 SENTENCE PARAGRAPH at the very least. Most would be FIVE 5-7 sentence paragraphs. Not because I can't keep up, but because I'll never reply to it because I'll always reply to the shorter ones first. xD

As of right now, I have no idea really what I want to do, but I don't do canons, so just send me a pairing and I'll be glad to let you know what we can do with it, or if we need to change it.

Thank you. I promise to have pairings up later.

-------
I forgot your name, I'm sorry, but when Darker went down, we did this RP:

21 year old male with a wife and children is injected with a serum to save him from dying of cancer. Well, at certain times, he starts gaining snake-like qualities(even down to the biting of the neck during passionate sex), but, anyway, this new skill, if activated makes him invincible, though he can die if it isn't currently turned on. Now, the biggest thing that happens when he turns fully is that he gets snake eyes and a forked tongue, and his penis grows out another two and a half inches(why? because you like cervical penetration), so 8.5" and he gets a little thicker, too. In addition, he has quite a thick tail that shoots out of his tailbone.

Come back. I enjoyed it.

Pairings
==========
Master x Slave will be the undertone of every RP regardless.

Kinda Wrong
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Teacher
Doctor x Nurse
Nurse x Nurse(Yuri only)
Plumber x Desperate Housewife
Computer Technician x Desperate Housewife
Any Profession x Desperate Housewife

Keep It In the Family
Father x (Step)Daughter
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister(I have my yuri fetishes every once and a while)
Father x Sister x Brother (I could double it. :) )

What Family? THE Family?
Mafia Boss x Hooker
Mafia Boss x Piece o' Ass on the Side xD (I forgot the word, so I used humor. You may have to double the wife in this one.)

A Special Family, Then?
Anthro x Human
Anthro x Anthro
Human x Forest Nymph
Human x Fairy
Human x Furry

Oh, THIS family is whack.
Lycan x Human
Lycan x Lycan
Vampire x Human(maybe if True Blood is an idea kept in mind for this RP. Any other vampire RP bores me.)
Vampire x Vampire(as stated above)
Ogre x Human
Basically any mythological beast and human is good.

FETISHES
==========
Bestiality
Incest
Bondage
Rape
MPREG(sometimes)
Torture(both sexual and non)
Loli(follow board rules, please)

& Countless others. Please ask.

AGAINST
==========
Yaoi RPs.

That's about it. I really have no rules or morals. If you don't see it on here. Just suggest it.

I will do a:
teacher/student
student/student
brother/sister(the brother is the dom and the sis((me)) is the sub))
rp with you.

Hey...I haven't heard from you. I fixed that post that you wanted me to fix... =(

definitely interested in maybe something like father x daughter/stepdaughter, whatever it is you like, or brother x sister, with those master x slave undertones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back