Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cravings Request Thread

Danmachi_fanboi

Blessed Tarnish
Hello, I hope this request thread finds you in good spirits. I plan to use this thread to post my cravings, hence the title.

KDA.png

Recently I have been reminded of the virtual Kpop group K/DA. They are a virtual group comprising champions from the video game League Of Legends. The champions are, from left to right, Kai'Sa, Ahri, Akali, and Evelynn. I am not exactly looking for a fandom role play, I just like the aesthetics of the four characters. If you are familiar with the characters and want to play them more accurately, that also works for me.

I do not have any plot ideas other than a fan, preferably played by me, meeting one or multiple of the girls. Maybe one of the girls or the group likes to give the VIPs "special" treatment I personally like them in this order, first mentioned is the most liked, and the last is least enjoyed, Akali, Ahri, Kai'Sa, and then Evelynn. The images below are not mine; I can give links if needed.

kda_akali_by_lychiiepop_ddctva8-fullview.jpg

xssoqetspws51.jpg

sample_b70e532d97f39daeb849b2a86da35414.jpg

sample_fa146282bd459e7b7cd9ef1b88cd96b6.jpg

46BB42E3CE7291FAA0B8ED848A167C6DCF6CD390

wickellia-art-ahri-more-1.jpg

images

images

dcrtxdx-a411fa54-b411-471a-a024-8461c7db1fc5.jpg

HD-wallpaper-kaisa-kda-allout-comeback-kda-league-of-legends.jpg

3375402-Cian_Yo-KDA-KaiSa-League_of_Legends.jpg

images

kda_evelynn___fan_art_by_millalol_dcqnw40-pre.jpg

kda_all_out_evelynn_by_rinrindaishi_de7pn7n-pre.jpg

firolian-651340-KDA_-_Evelynn.jpg

2866061-Evelynn-KDA-League_of_Legends-sakimichan.jpg

Last edited:
Office based RP
I got this idea for a story I have been reading online. So basically, it would involve mc being interviewed and hired at an all-girls company. MC starts and is immediately teased and constantly blue-balled until one of the girls decides to extend a more direct, or obvious, hint they would be interested in sex. Eventually, mc has sex with all of his coworkers, including his boss.

images

office-lady-original-20

images

At-the-office.webp

images

Back
Top Bottom