Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New World, A Man's World (A Fallout RP ft. Raz x Hazel)

Tea gasped as she felt him press into her. A hand reaching back to touch his abs as his hands moved over her own body. But most shocking of all was feeling the hot length of him running down her back. His height making it easy for her to feel how much cock was going to be inside her. Her other hand going to the thick heavy balls pressed against her too. Lifting it gently and massaging it with her fingers.

A moan escaped her as his fingers touched her sex and a hand cupped her breast. Pushing her ass up so the to of his cock would slip between her cheeks. Tensing and relaxing on it. Moving her head to let him have full access to her neck. Moving her legs apart to let his hand have free roam of her body.

"I suppose I could let you. Let's me say thank you and give you something to play with while we rest." Her body seeking to ache now at his touch. She felt so wet it was almost like she was squishy. Every movement revising her that she had nothing inside herself.

"Get all dirty to clean up and get dirty again."

Adam's cock seemed to pulse as she slipped that thick shaft even more between her cheeks, rubbing that throbbing meat sensually, his thick bloated balls twitching and convulsing in her gentle grip as well. The orbs seeming to squish with how full they were with sperm, all for her at the moment; though of course the good Corporal had more in mind than just Tea. But she would be the first. First of many to bear his children.

But for now, he continued playing with her just as much as she did him, the pair working each other up as the lovely hot water cascaded down on them. Their skin getting wet and slippery, the feel of the heated clean water a wonderful reprieve from the grime and dirt of the Wastelands.

"Exactly what I had mind~ And besides, since we're in here....We can get as dirty as we like." Adam whispered, his teeth gently touching at her neck in a playbite. Just enough for her to feel the pressure, leaivng a lovely little hickie on her skin there, his hand giving her ample breast an exceptionally firm squeeze, the flesh bulging between his fingers. And soon....She'd be a few sizes bigger, full of milk for their lovely children.

"Besides....I think we're both overdue for some release~" he would then say, his hands coming to her hips as he held her, his thick cock sliding down her back as he positioned himself; the fat crown pushed at her lower lips, her lovely heat washing over the head. "Just let me know....If I'm going too fast..." Adam grunted, starting to slide inside; as he pushed in, she'd be able to feel him pushing apart her walls. Those slick insides having tightened thanks to the Stim, almost like she was a virgin again; though instead of pain, the chemicals would dull that and only amplify the pleasure signals.

A thick bulge present in her stomach as he pressed further and further inside her, nearing that tight ring; and with a lovely 'TAP' he pressed firmly against it, a few inches of his shaft still outside of her. Thick spurts of pre coating her insides as he held her by her lovely wide hips. "Fucking....Hell...Tea....." he grunted, giving her lovely ass a firm but gentle slap tap, the flesh jiggling a bit.

"You're so damn tight..."

Back
Top Bottom