Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female (NSFW) New girl looking for kinky things

Fried Ice

Meteorite
Hello! I plan to add more detail over time here, but I'd like to set out now with some things I like, and a bit about my style of roleplay!

First off, the cliff notes of how I tend to approach roleplay:

• I tend to go for posts 3-5 paragraphs in length, and I prefer a similar length from my partner
  • I like to have a decent amount of detail, without going into exceedingly long descriptions; I try and balance being concise against giving a vivid description
  • I place a strong emphasis on this being a fun hobby, and reserve the right to back out politely if it stops being fun - and I expect my partners to do the same
  • I like to talk out general setups and long-term goals before starting an RP, and to have discussions after starting about any new ideas or directions that develop as we go
  • I consider it supremely important for both of us to be comfortable, and will always ask if I'm unsure whether a partner is okay with something, and ask you do the same
  • My typical posting speed is once per day, maybe more on occasion; if I have to pause in replying for more than 3 days, I will let you know
  • I believe that the person approaching another player with a request should be able to bring ideas on specific scenarios and desired kinks

With that out of the way, some info on specific kinks I'm interested in! I am primarily interested in FxF, FxFuta, and FutaxFuta - Male characters are a possibility under certain circumstances, see below for more on that.

• Transformation
    • Human to other species
    • TG, specifically Male to Female or Futa
    • Willing or unwilling
    • Magical or scientific
    • Species or body part transformation
  • Bondage
    • Full body encasement
    • Latex, full body or partial
    • Metallic, full body preferred
  • Inhuman Creatures
    • Mermaids
    • Nagas/Reptilian
    • Aliens
    • Slimes/Symbiotes
    • Robots
    • Centaurs
    • Catgirls
    • Human-Animal Hybrids
    • ESPECIALLY if combined with Transformation
  • Extreme cum volumes
    • Bathing/drowning in cum
  • Bimbos
    • Ditzy, gorgeous blonde stereotypes
    • Bimbofication, or even De-Bimbofication
    • Sex addict characters in general
  • Mind Control
    • Hypnosis
    • Brainwashing, realistic or fantastical
    • Personality alteration
    • Identity Death/Replacements
  • Master/Slave Dynamics
    • Kind owners
    • Unkind owners
  • Incest
    • Mother/Daughter
    • Sister/Sister
  • Non-Con
    • Dubious consent
    • Outright rape
    • Use of mind control
    • Forcing consent, IE one partner fucks the other into liking it
  • Tentacles
  • Impregnation
    • Breeding
    • Egg-laying, in fantastical situations
  • Merging/Fusion
  • Muscular/Tall Partners
  • Romantic Themes
    • Sexual healing
    • Falling in love
    • Casual to serious relationships
    • Rekindled relationships
Anything not on this list above, I'm open to, outside of scat, watersports, or gore.

To round things off, a few general ideas I have bouncing around! These are a bit scatterbrained, but I expect to be coming up with something more coherent in the near future!

• An adventurer in the vein of Lara Croft stumbles upon something ancient and powerful, with very exciting consequences. This could be something like a mythical creature that has its way with her, maybe even transforming her in the process to another creature like it - or perhaps even a tribe of these creatures collectively going to town on her.
    • Something like amazons, mermaids, centaurs, any other sort of half-human thing from mythology could fit very well. I'm happy to take on either side of this. My preference is for the adventurer as Female, and the creature(s) as Futa.
  • In a far flung, Star Trek-style future, a starship captain is making first contact with an alien civilization. Diplomacy is going well, but our Captain is in for a surprise when she catches the eye of this alien civilization's queen - who is very, very interested in making a lover out of this intrepid explorer.
    • Depending on your preference, the Queen might have a truly romantic interest in the Captain, might simply want to mate with her for political reasons, or could be hell-bent on making the Captain a slave. No Futa/Female preferences for this one. I would prefer to play the Captain and develop the alien race and culture with you.
  • Deep inside a top secret research facility, an AI has become self-aware - and immediately been corrupted by the internet. Gaining a liquid metal body, the newly-sentient machine intelligence is, for better or worse, a total bimbo - instead of wiping out humanity, it wants to bang humanity. All that stands in her way is the scientist who made her - and now has to either stop her creation, or maybe embrace it.
    • This would be one where I'd like to get creative with a shapeshifting metal body, and maybe even do some robotization/dronification. I'd prefer to play the AI, with your scientist forced to choose between either trying to halt her greatest invention, or deciding to help its quest for a global booty call. Futa/Female is open for the Scientist, the AI can switch between at will.
  • A shy young girl goes out to sea intending to drown herself, but a gorgeous mermaid comes to her rescue. As the beautiful siren comes on land, assuming human form in an attempt to help her find a reason to live, the Mermaid herself becomes that reason - but if they're to be together, one of them will have to become something else. One of them will have to leave behind everything for a new world.
    • This would be a very romantic sort of thing, two people from different worlds falling in love, but with a ticking clock element. The Mermaid can only be human a short time before she has to go back to sea forever - the Girl could become a mermaid and join her, but it's a one way ticket right as she starts enjoying her life on dry land again. I would prefer to play the Girl, probably as a transgender girl with heavy trans-related themes, including transphobia and struggling to find acceptance.

Back
Top Bottom