Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The darkness of humans and others too (Nera + Vyttor)

vyttor

Super-Earth
"I don't know, man. It sounds sketchy. What if they see us comin'?" Jimmy sounded almost... scared. Yet he couldn't actually give anything more specific for his reservations.

Mark was having none of that. "They see us, they'll run. At this point, they can't overpower us. And there's no way they'll outsmart us either, we've checked everything." Jimmy was never the pessimist one. He might be wiry like a twig, but he was the fiercest of Mark's captains. Yet he had been the one to call for a drink at Carl's just to start pouring out his doubts about the operation. What the hell came on to him?

Carl's pub was full, as was always the case at night. It was small and dark, but much classier than the usual points where they usually met. With each small booth offering near full privacy in the low light ambiance, this is where the fancy people came for shady business. Betrayals happened daily in these tables, but these were of the corporate kind or of the trust-fund family kind. Not like Mark's business at all.

"Jimmy, we control all the entry points to the city. The docks, the train station, the bus terminal. We are about to close on the airport too." Mark was confident, more than his usual self. It might be the neat scotch in front of him flaming it up. Amid his face stubble, the wide smile waned from his big lips. "Why would they have the biggest inside market? It's ours by right at this point." His right fist clenched, not with anger but with determination - but Carl's wasn't the kind of place where one bumped the table and he knew that. His left hand, almost the size of a lion's paw, patted on Jimmy's forearm with surprising gentleness like a big brother. "Relax, buddy. It will be alright. And tomorrow at this time, if that woman has any brains left, she'll be under this table sucking me." It wouldn't be a first for Carl's. "Rumour has it she's quite a looker." None of them had ever seen her. "Let's go."

Mark stood up and even in the dim light more than a few faces turned to take notice. Just shy of 2m tall, he made sure his shirts were all tight enough to leave his muscles well on display. That night the dark red button up shirt had the sleeves rolled up showing the knight tattoo on his left forearm riding forward with the joust all the way through the center of his hand. However he still wore the golden tie around his neck, so all the buttons were closed around the hairy, hard-muscled chest. The black suit jacket fell more comfortably around the broad boxer shoulders, but he didn't bother rolling down the shirt. His brown eyes focused on the entrance with the fierceness and shine of his ambition, and he walked to leave in long, surprisingly silent strides. Just before leaving he adjusted the waves of his black hair with a glance at the two ladies whispering at the booth closest to the door - they looked about 40, and his gaze made it clear he would gladly fuck them both to oblivion, being 10 years younger himself. By the time Jimmy scrambled out of the booth, the doors were closing behind his leader.

The night was young, but already chily. Mark didn't feel it, warmed up by confidence. They got into cars and drove to their positions, closing off the main access roads to the high-end neighbourhood, each of his captains on a different one - including Jimmy. The big money spenders. Most of our merch is sold here. We're just getting rid of the middle... woman. The motivation was clear in his head, hearing the echoes of his own voice as he had repeated in front of the mirror, for no reason other than to pump himself up. He rolled his rings on his fingers, the sword on his left hand, the dragon head on his right. Gone were the days when he built up his celebrity by marking the faces of his opponents with powerful punches behind those metal pieces. He could still do it if needed, and practiced constantly, but that night they all relied on firepower and knives - they weren't stupid after all.

They had identified 4 key locations, and knew the leader to be in one of those. The operation setup amid the glass high-rises and big city mansions was very different to him, used as he was to warehouses and garages. Nevertheless he pressed on with one of the squads - this was a blitz attack, not a covert operation. They had rifles aimed at the windows and a ram to bring down the heavy wooden door. Mark found it only slightly weird that they had made it that far with absolutely no resistance. Yet he was unwavering, standing at the door behind just two of his thugs as one of them brought the ram forward.

Ariana was not unaware of the upstart that was in her territory, getting ready to make a move. She would be an idiot if she did not know what was going on around her. The busty redhead knew of Mark. Tall, imposing, not traditionally handsome in the sense of the type of man who was usually her type. But there was something about him. She had seen him in action, already had spoken to him even, that evening, and he was totally unaware that he had.

It was in the person of Mandy, a pretty redhead that was one of his 'new girls' , one that he believed was taken in as a new hooker to work for him and the rest of his crew. The woman that he was actually trailing was not really the leader of the people.

Even the majority of her people did not know that. No Ariana had the power to change her looks to appear to be anyone that she desired. Hell she had even considered coming to him as Jimmy, before changing back into the person she truly was, catching him off guard. Hell she might even still do that for shits and giggles. Although the idea of coming to him in the form of one of his whores seemed so much sweeter.

There was no resistance offered. The battering ram brought down the door far too easily. In fact someone inside had even, opened the damned thing while they were using it causing the two men sending it ramming against the door to fall unceremoniously onto their asses. Everything that happened that evening had been calculated, controlled by the Half Succubus, half Vampire, and everything else that occured would happen the way she dictated.

The man that was standing at the door had done everything except just laying down and dying for them. "Hey guys, nice to see you. Hope you didn't get hurt too badly from that fall. Aria was just preparing for dinner. Would you like to come inside and have a beer with her? She is expecting you."

It was what he had been told to say when they finally got inside. It was not entirely untrue. Ariana was getting ready for a feast. He was on the menu.

What the fu...? Mark's eyes narrowed and he raised his gun with a focus that he rarely did. This had gone too weird too fast.

"What if they see us comin'?"

He heard Jimmy's voice in his mind. Had he betrayed the operation? No, not Jimmy... but someone clearly had, and he would find the mole right after he dealt with the situation at hand. This wouldn't change the outcome, he knew it - by the end of the night, they would control all the entrances to the city plus its most important market. Mark still smiled at the idea.

The two clowns that had clattered on the floor picked themselves up just as clumsily and jumped over the man who had opened the door, no order required from their leader. They had blood in their eyes, they were out for the hunt, and they would sate their desire for violence, regardless of how politely the man had just shown them in. Mark let them have their moment, knowing how important those things were to mold the minds of the younglings. He had been in that position himself many years ago. Meanwhile he just circled around the big foyer with his gun pointed, looking for more... something.

Nothing was in sight. No additional resistance, blockade, fight. Mark even examined the big, antique chandelier hanging from the ceiling. "Stop." He called firmly without raising his voice, before his thugs killed the man. Butler? He was bruised and bleeding, but very much alive. They held him up, arms behind his back. "You. Where is this Aria?"

The poor man took a few seconds recovering his breath before raising his head only high enough to be able to look in the direction of the only room that seemed to have lights on. Mark motioned to his own men and they dragged the other ahead in that direction, leaving a trail of blood drops.

As they turned into the room, things kept on getting weird. There were indeed two glasses and a bottle of beer, laid out with fine charcuterie. Mark saw the luscious red hair of the woman with her back turned to him, and for a brief moment the instinct to kill her right then and there trickled along his spine. He quickly drowned that feeling, convincing himself that she would be more useful alive... and also admiring the curve of her waist into her hips. He quickly raised his right hand and shot one accurate bullet through the bottle of beer, sending a splash over the table. Time to end this bullshit.

"Finally I meet the one behind this. You'll tell me how you knew of our coming after we sort out the new chain of command around here." His voice echoed powerfully across the room, as intimidating as his big frame was at the doorway. The other men had stepped aside and dropped their bloody captive on the floor. Mark didn't flinch, waiting for the woman to turn.

Ariana didn't even flinch, which Tommy, the young man that had been kind of tattered to Mark's ass since all of this began visibly shaking. He all but pissed himself. But Aria didn't even move. She did not turn around immediately either. She glanced down at the broken glass, and turned around slowly, not seeming in the least bothered as she did.

"Tommy get the man another beer wont you. And Mark do try not to shoot this one will you. I only got a six pack and that is the only one left in there."

She was wearing a long black loose flowing gown with side slits, that she moved cleanly and easily within, and in total comfort. Classy, but sexy.

"Do you like the dress, Mark? I chose it out for you. I thought the leather and latex would be a little overwhelming for you, so I did not put it on quite yet. I don't want to have to bring you to your knees in front of your men. I understand how hard this is going to eventually be for you." Ariana said as she started walking straight towards him. She did not look like she planned to stop, even if he pulled the trigger. She was obviously not afraid of the gun.

"Mark, what the hell is she doing?" Tommy asked. Everyone else had kindly fucked off by that point, leaving just Mark and Ariana and Tommy alone in the room together. It was starting to look as though Tommy might be the mole. But then again, he was hardly the only one who had acted strangely.

"What do you think I am doing Tommy?" Aria inquired of him. "I am giving him the chance to shake his dick a little. To indulge in a pissing contest with me. Threaten me. Even shoot the trigger if he likes. What will you do Mark? Are you really going to shoot me?"

Mark watched attentively as the woman turned around. Despite all the threats and the weirdness, there was a part of him that was lingering upon that slow movement, as she revealed her cleavage and more of her figure. A part of him that was getting warm, but he would control, no matter how beautiful those breasts were. And damn, they look good.

Yet what Mark hadn't counted on was the woman's elegance and confidence walking towards him, her toned legs hinting through the slits at every step. He hadn't counted on enjoying that so much. He did like the dress, and though his eyes might give that away, he said nothing about it. Let her try to ask again if she wants. He had enjoyed more than his fair share of women in life, some beautiful and others not so much, and they had always been so docile and eager to please him, drooling over his physique and his position. And that's how it should be. Yet something about the audacity of this one stirred him, in a different way. And while he had another tingle in his spine pushing him to pull the trigger, he held it back once more. I'll have her bend over. I can always slice her throat if she thinks she can be funny.

"Mark, what the hell is she doing?" Tommy asked.

The big man opened his mouth to answer, but the Ariana's voice came first.

"What do you think I am doing Tommy?" Aria inquired of him. "I am giving him the chance to shake his dick a little. To indulge in a pissing contest with me. Threaten me. Even shoot the trigger if he likes. What will you do Mark? Are you really going to shoot me?"

Mark considered sending Tommy away. I wouldn't mind some time alone with this bitch. But it was more pressing to answer the standing questions, to assert himself and show who was in control. I do have the gun after all, don't I? Why was she almost at him?

"She's stalling and bluffing, Tommy, that's what." Mark kept his eyes fixed on her, and his gun as well. "She thinks her looks will buy her a way out of this." She was indeed a looker, and both men had trouble remembering a more beautiful woman. But more than that, there was a raw sensuality oozing from her. By the time she closed the distance, the tent in Mark's pants was growing. Tommy's pants already had a wet spot forming.

"If you're so eager for my dick, why don't you get down on your knees? Maybe I'll shake it on your face. And if you do a good job I won't have to shoot you." He waited steadfast until she walked her left breast onto the barrel of the gun. His eyes were now watching her face for her reactions, but he felt the impressive firmness of her chest as it pressed against the metal.

"If you're so eager for my dick, why don't you get down on your knees? Maybe I'll shake it on your face. And if you do a good job I won't have to shoot you."

Ariana quirked a brow, before smiling. It sounded like the funniest damn thing she had ever heard. "You just think you are the cock of the block. You do not have any idea what you are currently dealing with. If you did, you would be the one kneeling at my feet. Not the other way around."

She gripped the gun, and pulled the trigger like a madwoman, shooting herself in the chest. Yes, it hurt, bled, the works, even elicited a bit of a cry from her, but she held firm pretty well. Even with a bullet in her chest, which she used her powers to push out of her body, bullet clanging to the floor in front of her.

Ariana smiled again, and grew a pair of fangs much as a wolf would have, and like viper, struck, attacking Tommy and sank these teeth into the neck of Tommy, ripping his throat clean out.

"You were saying?" Ariana said, watching and waiting for all that had just happened over the past few moments before he could even flinch to sink in.

Mark barely had time to scoff, barely paying attention to the rest of the sentence, to the things that would make sense. Me on my knees? Yeah, right. He didn't just think he was the cock of the block, he knew it. There was however no time to say anything.

A brief tingle spread through Mark's skin at the brief touch of a fingernail as the woman gripped the gun he was holding. A quick thought of what is she doing? passed through his mind in an instant, along with something that felt like a small pulse of pleasure, yet different. None of that could be processed as he started trying to prevent her from pulling the trigger, more instinctively than rationally. And it was a sequence of lightning fast surprises as first he realized he had no reason to be doing that... and then also immediately realized that he was unable to! "What, no!" The bullet was already out, and part of the man's brain wanted to roll his eyes at the stupidity, except they were glued to the woman's chest as her skin spit out the metal.

There was barely time to open his eyes wide, or his mouth low, with everything that followed. By the time the realizations started kicking in, Tommy's blood was exploding in all directions. The poor kid didn't even get a chance to scream, his body dropping limp to the ground.

"What the fuck!?" Mark's voice was rasp and uncertain. It was like being hit by a train with everything all making sense at once. But the 'how could I not have seen it' wagon would have to be left for later as his whole body and his brain kicked into survival mode. With a ferocious primal roar, the man pulled the trigger as many times as he could, walking backwards away from the vampire woman. His aim was true and all the bullets went for her chest. Alas they were not made of silver - and to be honest Mark had no idea whether that would have helped anything. He unloaded as many shots as he could and prepared to run.

Ariana was not surprised that she got shot, again and again and again. She had just killed someone what was she expecting. When Mark started running she slowly started following him. She slightly picked up the pace, when she was trying to decide what to say to him now that he knew she was a vampire.

"Mark, its all right. Im not going to hurt you. I dont want you dead. You can calm down now ok?" The vampire said as she made her way down the hallway. She thought she saw him stop. He should be out of bullets now. What would he do she wondered now that he had no bullets? Would he try and attack her now?

"Mark stop, please lets talk." Ariana decided to turn up the heat a little. Her Succubus half gave her the ability to induce lust in people. She was doing this now, not so much because she wanted to fuck him, but because she wanted him to calm the fuck down.

Walking back and shooting, Mark's brain was reeling with the avalanche of the realization, thoughts racing at impossible speeds before his body had the chance to run. Everything made sense now. EVERYTHING. The secrecy around their operation, the reclusiveness of their leader. Jimmy's fears. Their lack of fear of us coming here. Where might Jimmy be now? The beautiful woman - the BEAUTIFUL woman! Of course she's a vampire. How did I not see it? It had to be one of them freaks. They're so rare but I should have seen it. Not once did the idea that he was about to die cross his mind. He hadn't climbed to leadership by being a rat. He'd done it by being a fighter.

Out of all those thoughts, there was one that lingered on Mark's mind. The beautiful woman. Indeed, she was one of the hottest women he'd ever seen. The hottest? I must have had someone better. He was decided, but he couldn't remember when. He also had no reason to assume Ariana was a Succubus. He had heard all kinds of stories about vampires, but had never met one, man or woman. He hadn't even considered there might be female vampires, and now for all he knew all vampires might be females. On all accounts there were very powerful beings, but he didn't know exactly which things to believe. She's fast and strong. And immune to bullets. And... so hot. That was all he had to play with.

With the clip empty and clearly useless anyway, Mark discarded the whole gun. He didn't run, though he breathed in adrenaline-fueled sharp intakes that puffed his chest and shoulders like an animal. Never taking his eyes off of Ariana for more than a second, his gaze darted around assessing the place. It looked like they were alone. However every time he looked back at the vampire woman walking towards him it was hard to not just ... stare.

At each step Ariana took, Mark would glance at her toned thighs flashing through the slits of her dress. And each time he himself would take one step back he felt his own jeans hugging his hips apparently a bit tighter. When he tried to hold his gaze up, he couldn't avoid admiring her slim waist and it was hard to go up past her cleavage. He almost had the impression her breasts had grown since they'd left the dining room.

"I have nothing to talk with you... creature." Mark raised his voice but couldn't bring himself to call her a monster. To do that he would have to admit his blood was getting hot for a monster. That a monster was causing a stir between his legs. Beautiful woman. He looked at her empty, feminine hands. Half of his mind was admiring every detail, the other half instinctively drew his knife. It was a plain stainless steel blade, none like he'd heard would be needed to kill a vampire, but it would have to do. It might at least harm her, or so he hoped. "Don't get closer. I'm not going to be caught by surprised like... Tommy." For some reason the big man's voice wasn't so loud and confident anymore - a subtle shift that his own minions wouldn't have noticed.

Back
Top Bottom