Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game that made you cry

Have any of you ever played a game and the story or experience of it brought a tear to your eye.

I played final fantasy 7 gornthe first time in 1997 the same year my dad passed away and it was the last thing he got me, I was kinda new at the time for those types of games and mainly played side scroll beat em ups or tournament fighters, racing, shooters etc.

I played the game so much over and over loving the story the characters and I remember wanting so bad to show my dad the cool things you could do in the game.

Years later I was playing lot's of final fantasy 14 an MMO for friends and then Square enix dropped they were doing a remake and I cried again.

I'd have to say the Persona games, at least from 3-5. Particularly 3's ending, but all of them have a section where your character is saying goodbye to the characters he made bonds with during the game and that's always been kind of a weak spot for me for those games.

I'm pretty prone to crying during stuff though so it might just be me.

Mass Effect 3.

The death of Mordin tugs at the heart strings, but the death of Thane really gets me - especially if you've been playing a romantically-involved FemShep.

Back
Top Bottom