Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eve's Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Me:

You can call me Eve; it's the only acceptable nickname until we get to know one another. I am a 21 year old female, currently attending college somewhere on the east coast. Thus, my time online may be limited due to work, homework, or social engagements. I trust that you'll understand - if not, please don't bother to PM me. I prefer to play females in roleplays. I will only play hetero roleplays. Please do not attempt to convince me otherwise - while I support it, I don't wish to partake of it. This thread will be short, simple, to the point, and plain.

Rules:

Please, please, please be polite to me, and to anyone else who may happen to stop by to post.
Please respect my likes, dislikes, wants, and opinions. I'll respect yours.
On that note - be aware that I do very, very few roleplays with any content above a PG-13 level. I'm open to most of them, but realize we will be taking things slowly, until I can get the hang of it.
Please PM me your requests - it's likely I won't see them here.
All of my roleplays will be taking place on Blue Moon, though I have no preference whether through private thread or PM.

Roleplays:

My character/ the characters I can play / Your character/ the characters I'd like you to be able to play
The more ♥ there are, the more I'm interested at the moment. Also note: if I have plots, I will put an 'x' beside the genre, to let you know - but I will not post most of them here.

Genres:

Medieval x (also, Medieval Fantasy, x) ♥♥
Royals, nobles, guards, maids, peasants / Any of the aforementioned

Kingdom Hearts x ♥♥♥♥♥
Kairi, Namine, Riku, Selphie, Aerith, Tifa, Cloud, Leon, various Disney characters / Sora, Riku, Organization XIII, etc

Speed Racer, or Speed Racer-esque, x-movie based ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Trixie, Racer X, Rex, Mom Racer, Spritle, Chim Chim, or characters similar to them. Also, the baddies. / Speed, Taejo, the baddies, other racers, or characters similar to them

Peter Pan ♥♥
Wendy, the Lost Boys, Hook, Pirates, Tinkerbell, and Peter Pan / Peter Pan, the Lost Boys, John, Michael, Hook

The Mummy-esque ♥♥♥♥♥
Evelyn-esque, random mummies, Johnathon-esque / Rick-esque, Imhotep-esque

Narnia (also, Narnia-esque, x. Friends, not siblings.) ♥♥♥♥
Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy, Tumnus, Aslan, the White Witch, etc. / All of the aforementioned

Faerie Tales ♥♥♥♥
Name one; if I've heard it, we can attempt it, dividing the characters.

The Nutcracker Ballet ♥♥♥♥♥
Marie (or Clara), the Sugarplum Faerie, The Mouse King, Herr Drosselmeyer, random toys and sweets / The Nutcracker Prince, random mice, random toys and sweets

More may be forthcoming as I think of them.

Dislikes:
Yaoi
Yuri
Incest
Size differences (Gigantism, etc)
Furries, anthro, etc
One liners
** for actions
Too many misspellings
Being dropped. Tell me, please, if you dislike the roleplay and wish to discontinue it.
Rudeness

I am willing to discuss the possibility of me trying almost anything; however, if I say no, please do not push me.

Speed Racer:

(This plot contains spoilers, for those of you that have not seen the new movie, and care.)

"Don't try and stop me." "I won't." And Pops Racer didn't stop Speed, when he walked out the front door, the door that Rex Racer had walked out eight years before. The crowd in the kitchen emerged, and while Mom and Pops simply hugged, Sparky, Spritle, and Chim Chim stood, looking somewhat abashed and confused... Trixie stepped toward the door, and opened it, just in time to see the Mach 5 speeding off.

That was three years ago. Some have moved on with their lives: Sparky and Pops still run Racer Motors, with Spritle in training to be yet another racer. Mom has started a small culinary business. And one... still waits. Oh, sure, she's been on the obligatory dates, most with young Taejo Togokahn, but her heart still lies with Speed Racer. Yet, when Taejo pops the question, three years and a month after the day that Speed Racer walked out of her life forever, Trixie doesn't have the heart to tell him no. And so plans for a large wedding commence.

What will happen, though, with that familiar white and red car pulls up in front of the Racer residence, the night Trixie tells them the news? Can she forgive him, and will he win her heart back before the wedding? What will happen with Taejo?

In this plot, I'd play Trixie, and most of the secondary characters. I'd like for my partner to be able to play Speed Racer and Taejo Togokahn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom