Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Dom AND Sub's search for delicious smut [NSFW links]

Sydney

Moon
Hey lovelies~ ๐Ÿ’‹

I'm looking to roleplay against girls only! (I'm open to playing as Female/Male/Futa.) I love the female body a little... too much.
I enjoy being very active ;) so please if you post once a week, I am not for you. If that is you come send me a message~ ๐Ÿ˜˜

Kinks
Interesting Plot! Delicious Smut ;)
dirty talk "I- ... I'm gonna.... NNmmpph~" (Instant turn on ๐Ÿ˜œ)
Dom AND Sub using sex toys (both roles~)
flirting romance ๐Ÿ’• Who doesn't love a good tease ;)
non-con, no can mean yes ;)
master/slave and pet
Ovi / Tentacles / Corruption

No's
Gore
Hyper inflated body parts
Bathroom stuff
Being sexual with men

Here's a couple starters (I like to please... you. Therefore, feel free to add your spin~)

Succubus's Interest๐Ÿ’œ
Muse A was her normal life. She had a part time job and was studying to go to school when a succubus (Muse B) decides to mess with Muse A's life slowly corrupting her. What will happen to Muse A's part time job? Her school classes? How will the succubus tor with Muse A's life? (Succubus powers: Invisibility, flying, hypnosis, mind suggestion) What classes Muse A goes to and job she has is up to us to figure out~ ;)

Sisters come home together (Willing to do either role ๐Ÿ’‹ )
Sister A is a secret super hero. She goes around fighting crime against her evil nemesis. Sister B is a secret super villain who goes around stealing money and committing crimes. They both as sisters decide to rent the same apartment because they miss each other. What happens when they start catching feelings for each other during their lives? Excited to figure the details over in chat ;)

Your plot here!
I'm definitely willing to try out many different plots you lovelies have to offer. :) Just send over a DM and find out. Bonus points if you send an exciting favorite picture of yours~

My discord's Syd#0207 if you want to send me a message there ๐Ÿ’•

Back
Top Bottom