Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Your Pet

erosin

Planetoid
hi there! it's erosin again, this time looking for specific petplay cravings! i especially adore elements of humiliation and bdsm; the more, the better!
below you'll find an idea of what i'm looking for, the types of "pets" i like to play, and some "adoptables" to choose from, if you so desire.
of course, i'm open to ideas!

just want to note that you can expect responses from me about once a week, with occasional spurts where i'm not as busy irl.

*update: now only accepting fxf except for with diapered adoptables. i'll accept any to fill those specific ones.

the things i'm looking for!
  • 90/10-70/30 smut/story
  • third person (if you want first person, you'll have to start us off!)
  • 2-4 paragraph replies
  • to play sub
  • preference for characters in their mid twenties or older; minimum 21
  • the faves in my f-list
  • fxf strongly preferred

The types of "pets" i'll play
  • kitten
  • hucow
  • bunny
  • fox
  • may consider pony or pig

Adoptables (nsfw images)
  • Madison - hucow - an ordinary woman who agreed to try out a new kink at her partner's request. meek, loyal, and humble.
  • Hana - kitten - a former idol who falls under the ownership of another. self-assured, hard-working, and charismatic.
  • Emma - kitten - an introverted woman with a need to serve. shy, nurturing, and thoughtful.
Adoptables [ diapered ] ( slightly nsfw images )
  • Nylla - kitten - a mischievous kitten who loves to brat and be punished for it. mischievous, bratty, masochistic.
  • Sonia - kitten - a popular athlete with a shameful desire for submission and humiliation. prideful, motivated, gregarious.
  • Lillith - demon - a demonic soldier who comes to conquer and ends up getting conquered in a humiliating manner. domineering, cruel, arrogant.
  • Sienna - undiscovered - a privileged rich woman who spent her high school/college years tormenting a victim who would one day get their revenge. selfish, spoiled, haughty.
  • Anna - undiscovered - an ordinary office worker who gets into a bdsm relationship not knowing how far it will take her - or how much she'll love it. diligent, obedient, proper.

Taken (nsfw images)
  • Scalett - hucow - a librarian with a deep-seeded desire to live as someone's hucow. reserved, soft-spoken, and sultry.
  • Ivory - fox - a spoiled pet who enjoys a life of luxury. playful, vain, and spoiled.
  • Mia - kitten - a maid with an enormous debt to pay off. reliable and obedient, but clumsy and inexperienced.
  • Edith - hucow - an eager hucow who loves her life in the care of an owner. eager, optimistic, and dutiful.
  • Azalea - hucow - the once-cruel princess of a fallen kingdom, now reduced to cattle. prideful, spoiled, and wilful.
  • Peyton - bunny - a pay-to-play bunny who can be rented out for one's enjoyment. shameless, mishievous, and salacious.
  • Blythe - fox - a recently captured fox who had been causing trouble for humans. untamed, composed, and impetuous.
  • Ariel- kitten - a model who tries diapers on for the first time for a gig, and loves the feeling. open minded, people pleasing, optimistic.
  • Terra - undiscovered - an ordinary barista who will find any opportunity to slack off; her friend/employer recently called in a favour to have her trained. indolent, deadpan, reserved.
  • Hazel - kitten - an obedient pet who lives for humiliation and denial. sweet, obedient, and masochistic.
  • Clover - kitten - a spy who bit off more than she could chew. confident, sly, and stubborn.
  • Lillian - bunny - a once domme who lost a bet to a fellow dominant, and must now live in their service. defiant, controlling, and sadistic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom