Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blessy's Req. - Monsters, Straight, Yuri, Rough, Romance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blesgard

Planetoid
Hello there.
I don't have quite thought through what kind of plot and pairings I am craving atm, which is mostly because it really is hard to decide and almost always misses out all those sudden, unexpected inspirations.
I'll put a list of my likes and dislikes instead
I am female, thus I am posting in this section, but I do RP all possible (and impossible) genders as long as a female in somewhere in the RP.

I like (an RP does not need to have all of these... actually it rarely makes sense or fun to have it all in the same RP. I like diversity)
- Big cocks (Stretching, too and cervix penetration)
- Lots of cum (Inflation, too)
- Romance
- A bit of Force and Abuse (NOT verbal)
- Squirting
- Anal, DP and Gang bangs and orgies
- Monsters & Beasts
- Futas (of any kind)
- Anthros (male anthros mostly, the female should be as human as possible, though I do not mind catgirls at all ;) )
- Deepthroating
- Anything creative and inventive (Love surprises)

I don't like (as in, I won't do such RPs!)
- Cruelty (Gore, threats, pain, mental/verbal abuse)
- Feces & Vomit
- Slavery & Pets
- Elderly or Obese People (I don't mind guys with a bit of a belly, though, and my age limit goes to about my own age (which is 24). I might be convinced to play a milf (a really hot one).)
- Preggo. (I don't mind impregnation. But no already pregnant women)

The stuff not on either list I probably don't mind, I still might reject it depending on the circumstances (like my mood).
I do prefer to play in Threads, since this is by far the easiest to keep up to. I do not RP outside of administrated boards (no IMs, no E-mails.), but I might be convinced to play via PMs.
I have an easy time coming up with plot once we decided the kinks, genres and/or pairings.

I think that's the most important things, but feel free to ask me anything.

Bump.
I'm flooded with PM RPs. I can't do any more of those, so all others have to go into threads.
Currently craving something romantic and simple.

I still need a few more RPs.
Come on, I am not seeking for much, and I won't bite ;)

That's just about every kink I enjoy all rolled into one way-too-good-to-be-true lady. I must have you!

Well, most of your kinks are aspects of a game itself, not so much plot directions, so I have a little room to wiggle on plot, which is how I like it. I can work in pretty much everything on the likes list, but I'm sadly not a fan of futa. Though we can switch that out for impregnation and still have plenty of range to work with.

Sounds nifty ^_^ I don't mind Impregnations, I however don't like 'being pregnant' (while having sex). The poor baby.

Maybe a mad scientist setting type?

Hmm, I could see that... Mad scientist falls for a girl and creates a scientific funhouse of pleasure for her.
Or perhaps she's captured by a pack of were-creatures and raped for hours.
Oh, or the scientist needs to keep his latest experiments happy, and thus captures a nubile lady to keep them satisfied.
So many ideas, so little time.
Hmm, you don't like slavery though. Toughie.

Not as much a problem as you might think ;)
The mad science fun house sounds just as fun as the were-creature gang bang ^_^

Yes, does :D
Unfortunately it's time for me to go to bed. If you like, strike up a first post, if not I'll do one as soon as i can :)
Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom