Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male [FTMxM] Bastard Prince

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
I'd love to write a boy who's the bastard child of some noble or royalty and gets sent along to another kingdom, essentially taking the fall for one of his father's legitimate children. The man he's being married off to has a bunch of dangerous rumours surrounding him.
I'm open to how this goes - maybe he ends up with a very kindly prince/king and they fall in love and the only 'scary' thing is that he's exceptionally kinky and my boy has to learn! Maybe the reputation is warranted and he ends up broken and turned into more of a slave than a partner, or most other things relating to either!
If you're feeling indulgent, I'd love to have my boy coming from a generally abusive situation -- maybe he was a maid before he was found out, or he was selling himself to try and take care of his family. I just want him to have suffered, whoops.
You can check out my F-list here, and either PM me here or hit me up on Discord: swanscrossing
Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Bumping this because I could use a good miserable storyline rn!

Bump, it's been a long month, feel free to DM me again if I haven't had a chance to answer you!

Back
Top Bottom