Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: SOS Anything But Love

7-2.jpg

Eicca_Toppinen--large-msg-119358935.jpg

bb09_04_1b.jpg

â??I think itâ??s gonna stormâ?¦.how awesome will that be.â? A young blond girl said hovering on a step with the door to the tour bus open. You could see plenty of people on the grounds, other bands, security and tech guyâ??s. In the distance you could see huge thick clouds building on top of each other. â??That would be nice aye, a storm while we play. We could play hope then.â? Another band member said nudging Deamon who was smiling as he tuned his cello. The girl stepped off the bus onto the ground as another band member past ruffling her hair. â??Hey guyâ??s, were up in a couple of hours after In Flames, Rammstein is behind us so we can do a few songs.â? The band member speaking was known as Paavo as the one speaking before was known as Perttu.

â??Why donâ??t you give it a break Deamon, we can tune the rest. Go out and get some fresh air. Youâ??ve been rehearsing all night man, this comes natural to you. Go out.â? Paavo said taking the cello from the leading band memberâ??s hand. â??Hey Iâ??m going to go walking around Iâ??ll be back.â? The young girl called. â??Eira, No, wait!â? Deamon . She poked her head back in at her father. He was shaking his head. He never let her roam the camp grounds alone, not a seventeen year old girl who was a band members daughter, it was too much of a risk. â??Wait for me. Iâ??ll come walk with you.â? He said. Eira made a face and sighed. â??Dadâ?¦.come on Iâ??m seventeen I can handle walking around here.â? Her father just gave one of his gorgeous smiles and she rolled her eyes as the other band members were laughing.

It wasnâ??t easy being a single father and being a famous musician. He was one of the leading members of the great band Apocalyptica, he had pulled the group together and made them into what they were today. With a teenage daughter to look after while writing music and touring, it was a lot to handle. Though he had no regrets, he wouldnâ??t have traded Eira for anything in the world. Every time he looked her in the face he saw himself when he was her age, stubborn, determined and incredibly talented. He knew it probably wasnâ??t easy being on the road all the time but she refused to stay with other family members and Eicca could honestly say he wanted to raise her and not have the regret of gaps.

As they headed outside Eira was pulling on a black rammstein hoodie. Deamon walked beside her as they walked around the grounds. He nodded and waved to a few other band members from other groups.

Taking a slow breath he could taste the ozone in the air from the impending storm the smile on his face catching the words of his teen aged daughter peeking her head out of the bus. Feeling the nudge he lifted his fingers form the strings of his instrument "Well i wouldn't hold our breath till it comes to that though lets up they are better prepared for a storm this time. " this tour seemed longer then the others but then maybe it was just so much going on even more so with having to keep an eye on Eira as well. Not that he minded it was nice to being able to spend the time with her. Conversations going on around him he picked at the cello giving a chuckle as Paavo's voice reached him.

He let the cello go with little struggle " maybe but i prefer things to be perfect and wet weather always messes with the instruments. " But was quickly forgotten as his daughter stated she was going for a walk and as she offered her arguments " Exactly Eira your seventeen that is reason enough for you not to be going out unsupervised. " he did flash her a smile "But we can go together " The wind blew at the black t shirt as his steps heard upon the ground falling silent for a moment as they disappeared from sight

Of course it didn't take long once out of the safety of the tour bus several fans came up and asked for his autograph. He flashed his smile and started signing the pictures of the band. It was one girl he had seen a few time on this tour that caught his eye as she handed him the picture handing her the signed photo their eyes met for a moment as her soft almost sultry voice caught his ears as she told him how much she was enjoying the tour. His own offered his response " Thought I had seen you before, Front row each time.. And thanks whats your name ?" his smile lopsided his hands automatically signing a few other things shoved at him though he was sure Eira was getting impatient but he would at least get her name before they continued their walk

Eicca22.jpg
DA-22.jpg

â??Oh itâ??s Rosaline.â? She said flashing him back a sexy smile. â??Oh is this your daughter, sheâ??s beautiful.â? The woman said staring at the young girl that was behind him. Eira smiled a little but felt uncomfortable. Eira didnâ??t mind a lot of fans but she had seen this one before, this was the first time she had seen her back stage. Yeah lots of fans were continuous in seeing shows but she was like a stalker. Eira always caught her in the crowd; you couldnâ??t miss her bright red hair or green eyes. It was obvious she was a huge fan of Daemon. Eira nodded and turned watching other people pass as her father continued to talk to the fan, it least he was being nice. It was when he took a picture with her and kissed his cheek that Eira started to get irritated but she didnâ??t say anything. Before he even left, he invited her to dinner with them on the bus after the show, thatâ??s what blew Eira away. He had never done that before.

Eira didnâ??t even feel like walking anymore and saw Paavo and waved him over as she jogged off. Deamon was just ready to walk and put up his shoulderâ??s looking confused, he didnâ??t know what was wrong. â??Hey kid, your Dadâ?¦?â? Eira grunted and headed toward the bus. â??Itâ??s getting ready to storm. Iâ??m hiding in the damn busâ?¦â?¦oh Dad invited a fan for dinner.â? She said running into Perttu as she walked up into the bus.

As Eira ran off he raised a brow wondering what had just gotten into her. Letting a slow sigh he looked at Rosaline " Well then See you later this evening Hope you enjoy the show " he passed to her a backstage pass giving her a wink he turned following his daughter. He stopped near Paavo as she ran into the tour bus. Looking at him he raised a brow and Paavo shrugged " She seems upset cause you invited a fan to dinner.. " Which caused him to raise a brow.. Sighing " well I guess I should talk to her..

"Hey guys.. Start getting your things together.. the shows starting .. " Damn.. Well will talk to her after the show as the members grabbed their gear and headed to behind the stage to get ready for the show. Soon he put the behavior of his daughter to the side and went into performing mood as things surprisingly went on without a hitch and the rain was a nice added effect.

A bit drained they took thier final bow as thier gear was cleared off the stage "I will meet up with you guys later Need to talk to Eira .. " this would give them a bit of privacy while the other members signed autographs and delt with majority of their own fans and groupies. Pulling his shirt off as it got soaked he entered the tour bus "Hey Eira. You here?" his voice taking on a more fatherly tone not one he used to often but now was one of those times he figured it was needed.

awwwww-1.jpg

This was one of the first shows Eira had missed in a long time. Eira loved her fatherâ??s band; even Paavo and Perttu were like family to her. They had helped raised her. That was a tough job, three men and an adolescent, they had some difficult tours. But they all loved her as if she was their own kid. Not to mention she loved the music. Of course there were metal bands out there but they didnâ??t have the beauty and style that her fatherâ??s band had. There were all talented musicians, cellist, playing cellos live to metal. Her father was always the one to compose the music.

Eira didnâ??t really hear her father; she was lying in one of the top bunks in the back with headphones on listening to her mp3 player. She had Metallica blasting. She was just letting off stress and trying to relax, hoping that after the show this dinner didnâ??t lead into anything else. It was hard not living in a home and going to school and having friends and all that, but she didnâ??t want to live with her mother. She didnâ??t even ever hear from her at all.

â??Hey,â? Paavo stopped Deamon just as he was on the bus, Deamon looked back while grabbing a pair of clean dry clothes and set them down before walking back off the tour bus. â??Listen me and Perttu been talking and we think we should tell you about something.â? Deamon was rubbing his moist neck, his blong dirty blond hair matted to his shoulders. â??Eira is probably just being a little over protective. Youâ??ve never really showed interest in any girls since Evaâ?¦and well that fan is perstiant. Do what you will.â? Deamon was nodding trying to listen. â??Sheâ??s jealous?â? he laughed. Paavo sighed and nodded. â??More than jealous.â? Paavo was trying to give hints without actually saying it.

Turning to face Paavo he raised a brow and headed out of the bus . Folding his arms he leaned against the vehicle for a moment trying to make sense of what he was trying to say. For a moment it showed , the confusion on his face as he tried to assimilate what his band mate was trying to tell him. It was a moment maybe of even uncomfortable silence when He realized just what was trying to be told to him and his eyes widen.. " Ok seriously your pulling my chain. " but the look in Paavo's face made it that much more serious..

He stared off really not sure what to do or how to handle it. His mind trying to work threw the realization of it but it was true since he started taking his daughter on with him he hadn't had any other female spending most of his time with her or the band members. Looking away for a moment he tried to figure out how to approach her or even his own feelings and there too he found confusion . Running his fingers threw his hair " Hey do me a favor. Cancel dinner tonight and see if cant' get a bit of privacy eh.. "

He turned and headed into the bus locking the door behind him. He moved down till he saw her on the bunk and the heavy rifts heard even more this distance. Leaning against the frame he watched her for a few moments and in a few different ways seeing her in a new light for she had turned into a beautiful female much like her mother. Shaking his head he started to walk to the bunk she occupied

_yg_2251.jpg

Eira had her eyes closed as she was turned on her side listening to music. She was comfortable in black sweat pants and a plain charcoal gray t-shirt, because she was on her side it was lifted a little showing her pale stomach. The songs switched and you could hear industrial music start blaring off of her headphones. Eira opened an eye and then went wide eyeâ??s seeing her father; she wasnâ??t expecting anyone to be on the bus this earlier. She spring up forgetting she was in a bunk and hit her head on the ceiling.

â??Shit!â? she snapped and sat up holding her head, leaning on one elbow. She slid off her headphones off as her head was throbbing. She watched her father pull on a dry t-shirt, and then he kept looking at her. She rubbed her head making a face.
â??Yeah? Whatâ?¦I swear I havenâ??t done anything. Iâ??ve been here the whole time.â? She said defensively, as her father kept eyeing her oddly. When he stayed quiet Eira looked passed him and shrugged. â??Whereâ?? your fav fan at? Thought you invited her over or something, shouldnâ??t you be with an the guys?â? Eira asked pausing her mp3 player, so the music stopped playing.

For some reason she felt awkward, must have been the feeling her father was giving off. She had no idea he knew one of her biggest secrets now. She had surprised the feelings over time; the other band members knew when she was a younger adolescent. It was just she was always with the guys and her father and well, he was gorgeous, a million fans could be witnesses to that.

The sound of her head hitting the bunk caused him to smirk slightly as it seemed he had surprised her and she still was had forgotten her tight surroundings. He couldn't discipline her for swearing as he was giulty of it and something she was constantly around. He did raise a brow at her defending of where she was causing him to shake his head as she continued on. " I've canceled the evening Eira " his voice was soft watching her put away her music player.

He didn't move from his spot yet " It seems That my daughter doesn't' approve... " he left it hanging for a moment as he tried to find the words to continue. " It has also been brought to my attention that there is a deeper reason for your actions then just me meeting up with an avid fan" he once more let the words hang in the air finally coming more into the sleeping area and took a seat on a bottom bunk sliding further onto it so his back was to the wall.

She would feel his eyes on her as he shook his head clearing his mind of the images that just flashed threw his mind. Sighing some " Look Eira I am sorry i did not see how upset you were. Guess things kinda make sense now " he really was at a loss of where to go or even how to talk to her about her feelings. but what bothered him was now that someone pointed them out he found himself looking at her not like a father should

1138560553_f.jpg

Eira stayed on the top bunk lost and then shrugged scooted to the edge so her feet were hanging over. â??What are you talking about?â? she slowly asked with her eyeâ??s narrow. He said he knew her intentions of not wanting him with the fan were because of a deeper reason. She slid off the top bunk, her back being exposed for a short moments before she turned to face him; he was leaned back against the far wall. His legs were spread out; she noticed his long blond hair was still wet.

â??Your going to do what you want. Your life. Go aheadâ?¦.Iâ??m just a kid.â? She said shrugging as if her existence was worthless to the situation. â??I was just gonna chill out on the bus anyway.â? She said.

He was sure he was botching this straight to hell. As she asked her question feeling her eyes narrow as she came off the bunk getting a good look at her rear before she turned to him. He raised a brow as she spoke her words kinda harshly it would seem before she tried to shrug things off. He watched her for long moments before his hands came to her waist and drew her down onto his lap turning her to face him not realizing at first she was now straddling him.

"Eira your my life, " his words were soft as he smiled " And hunny your not a kid anymore.. Well almost " giving her a wink and pondered for a moment " Wow you must have been reading my mind cause while the guys are out parting I decided that a night chilling in the bus would be a good idea. Even better since it seems then we will be chilling here together "

Eira went wide eyed as her father pulled her onto his lap. She moved her blonde hair, the same color as his hair out of her face. â??Youâ??re not going out with the guyâ??s?â? she asked questionably looking down as he had a preternatural smiled plastered across his face. Everything about Deamon was beautiful. Most would describe this talented musician asâ?? impossibly beautiful', more so in their thoughts than anything else. His skin was very pale but very flushed at times during concerts. His expression was also described somewhat dramatically, as being perfect and angular, high cheekbones, strong jaw line, a straight nose, and full lips. His hair, which was long past his shoulders, was a dirty blonde. His eyes were a radiant blue. She had taken time over the years to recognize the beauty her father had and why he had millions of girls all over the world swooning over him. â??You can go out Dadâ?¦.you donâ??t have to be stuck in here with me.â?

"No I am not gonna go out" he smirked feeling her eyes on him but in that moment he could see the truth of what he was told within her hues. Still he found himself looking at her in a new light for she seemed in to many ways to look like her mother who was beautiful, and yet she seemed to have grown beyond even that. His hand reached up and touched her cheek softly as she spoke once more and he shook his head slowly in response to her question.

"I think Eira that tonight we let the boys go out , it isn't often we get to spend time alone with each other" he kept his eyes to her letting silence sit for a moment and his hands now rested to her waist. " So you want to tell me what's going on, It seems I have been blind to my daughter's feelings.. " his head cocked to the side looking at her as he leaned to the wall

Back
Top Bottom